Page 107 of 144 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

You wouldn't qualify then. You already bitched about speed runs to get Gold rank in a previous post =P

Blog Entries
    True dat, I'd probably just watch the rest of the endings on youtube like a bauss

Playing Xenoblade for the Wii. I fucking love this game. So far about 15 hours in, and it's already pretty close so far to breaking my Top 5 favorite RPGs. It's already in my Top 10 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Playing Xenoblade for the Wii. I fucking love this game. So far about 15 hours in, and it's already pretty close so far to breaking my Top 5 favorite RPGs. It's already in my Top 10 at least.
    I assume either you live in Europe or have a jailbroken Wii

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    I assume you're jellymad

Just started playing Borderlands (might be a bad idea since school starts in 2 days). It's almost exactly like Fallout but still a lot of fun.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

The latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I assume you're jellymad
    Xenoblade only released in europe you ass.

This thread has been around for 6 years and is still the most boring thread on the forum. Does anybody ever actually care what game anybody but themselves are ever talking about here?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Once in a while I get ideas for games to try but otherwise you've got it right this thread sux.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Not really, but it's sometimes a good idea to get a suggestion or two or what to play. I'm a big RPG player and there's a good amount of RPG players also on this forum it seems.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    This thread has been around for 6 years and is still the most boring thread on the forum. Does anybody ever actually care what game anybody but themselves are ever talking about here?
    Much like the Desktop thread, but they're both worthy threads for what they do.

If you want the title to reflect the thread better, then it's "What games are currently being played?"

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Xenoblade only released in europe you ass.
    Thus making you jellymad

How is it any more or less useful than any other thread in this god forsaken hellhole?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    How is it any more or less useful than any other thread in this god forsaken hellhole?
    Because the two best things to do on a forum (winning arguments and trolling) are ineffective in threads where everyone just talks to themselves.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Because the two best things to do on a forum (winning arguments and trolling) are ineffective in threads where everyone just talks to themselves.
    Oh?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution sucks. The boss battles make no sense. You can shoot a random boss with 50 liters of tranquilizers, or three dozen EMP grenades (both non-lethal) and at the end of the boss fight, he's peppered with bullet holes, bleeding out, and curses you with his dying breath.

Blog Entries
    Methinks you're just bitching your way up to 10000 posts

He is. Assertn posts are just useless.

And no... I don't care about Xenoblade. The Wii is one the worse buys I've ever done.

I haven't played my Wii since Smash Brothers came out. Still glad I have a Wii for Xenoblade though. Although, if I had a good enough rig I wouldn't even need a Wii and just used Dolphin to emulate it.

Speaking 'bout Nintendo...

My gf bought me a GC for €15,- because I lost mine a while ago. I previously owned a silver GC with Mario Kart and CAP VS SNK. She got me the Resident Evil 4 edition:

gcresevil[1].jpg

Been playing MK Double Dash!! and CAP VS SNK 2 EO ever since.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Wed, 08-31-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: applied ds' correction

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

You mean capcom vs snk 2
    -----------------