Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Very sweet, Psyke.

I'm one of the people who feel they wasted their money on getting one.

I'm currently enthralled and completely engrossed by Resident Evil 4. Game is so damn addicting, and good.

I'm running out of Shotgun shells, though! .. They really should sell ammunition!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Shotgun = the modern day holy water.
    There is no better tool to fight the legions of evil than a 12 gauge double barrell.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Just got into the castle, with the "Riot Gun."

Man, that shotgun is so powerful. I'm blowing these cult plagas skulls all over these castle walls. However, again .. I am running so low on ammo for it, that I'm wondering what the hell am I going to do with little to no herbs and an empty shotgun?

And, on-topic .. after a few hours of drinking tonight, I'm going to try and get another level or three in City of Villains. That game is also very good.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

that's what the other guns are for. Save the shotgun for extremely close range... as close as you can get without them eating you. Snipe the longest range stuff if you can. Use the handgun or the smg (if you've got one) for midrange. You'd be surprised how much punch the other weapons you're running across can pack.

It's all about ammo economics. They'll hand you the ammo you need, as long as you're shooting everything in the head, and upgrading or replacing your weapons regularly.

Lately I've been trying to finish out mastering every mantra for every character in Digital Devil Saga, because DDS2, Xenosaga ep 2, and La Pucelle are all coming on monday. Also, for kicks, trying to unlock celestial weapons and max out the sphere grid in FFX. But I don't think I'll finish, I'm down to "minigame" weapons (chocobo racing, hours of blitzball, lightning dodge, butterfly catching) and luck nodes to fill in (and killing Greater Sphere and Earth Eater over and over and over again just doesn't appeal to me much either).

I'm less than 10 million gil away from mastering the DDS mantras -- serph is already done, Gale is on his last mantra, Heat and Argilla have one more to buy each, Cielo has 2 more to buy. Still haven't beaten Hitoshura, but I've seen him hit my whole party for 6000+, which is entertaining, being 6 times more than I have, and 2x more than the best hits I've ever dealt to anything.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    I'm finally revisiting an old favorite on ZSNES.

Lufia 2. Love it. Probably my favorite rpg.
    The puzzles in that game freakin' tore me apart :S
    Honestly, somehow I knew you'd be the one to comment about that game [img][/img]

Yeah, they're bitchin'. Some of them gave me ulcers. I prayed to gamefaqs during that period.
    You shameless....SHAMELESS man! Gamefaqs........pffft! I didn't use it, consequently, I haven't beaten the game yet. I decided to take a short break from it, and then found out about final fantasy tactics and I haven't looked back. I'll be going back real soon. Those puzzles were fantastic. Oh, and if you do like puzzles that wipe the floor with you, you should try Alundra. I somehow forgot to mention just how hard a lot of those puzzles are on my earlier post about it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Im currently playing Shadow of the Colossus its from the same makers as ICO. Only 2 hours into the game and its one of my favorite games of all time, The story is about a boy who is trying to revive this girl, After a long journey to some temple he places the girl on the alter in the centre and starts hearing a voice from above. The voice says that in order to resurect the girl he needs to defeat some giagantic monsters called colossi, When he has defeated them all she will be resurected. Thats the basic story, Much like ICO you will have to climb, Jump and use your weapons to acsess different areas you also get a cool horse by the name of Argo which you can explore the massive area the game is based in, With argo you can use lots of cool attacks aswell like using a bow and arrow while galloping and when traveling at speed you can stand on Argo's back and jump for extra height to acsess different places. i would rate this game 9/10 the only reason i wouldent rate it 10 is due to the poor fps because of the vast landscape and all the details that have been made this game runs slow at times but it really is not a big deal. If you liked ICO and the amazing visuals then this wont let you down, Buy it now

Official Website

This sig was made by KitKat.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

I just dumped like 15 hours into La Pucelle (by the makers of Disgaea, but I'm pretty sure it predates disgaea by a fair bit). Same disgaea engine, with some minor differences that amount to the whole combat system being just a little slower paced. So far, no insanely-high numbers (but I wouldn't rule it out yet either).

I'm up to like chapter 6 or 7 now, and it's pretty fun. If you like tactical rpgs, it's a pretty good one. It's no disgaea, and there's a couple spots where you really start wishing it WERE disgaea (the "world map" is a bit clumsy, and there's some badly planned sections where they give you fairly tough dungeons without the option to save for the duration). But other than minor nitpicks, it's definitely a very good tactical rpg.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Currently engaged in Maple Story. See other thread for details

Maple Story thread- http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6418&enterthread=y

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Replaying FF Tactics. Damn, this game is soooooo addicting, I just love it. Most likely my favorite Square game.

Are you playing it on your computer or PS?

i still play CS ^_^

CS = best online gun game

now playing FEAR and guild wars

sometimes i play StarCraft, but its on map setting games

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

im currently playing Age Of Empire III

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    im currently playing Age Of Empire III
    this game crack me and my friend up cause when i bulid, i bulid them mad close to each other, looks stack and my friends comp freeze after i bulit for 20 mins

Attempting to once and for all beat Resident Evil Zero, as well as replaying the Resident Evil remake. Both for GC.

Originally posted by: aznroyale
    Yeah me too, I usually play the Helms Deep maps or Tarpit D.

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Originally posted by: aznroyale
    Yeah me too, I usually play the Helms Deep maps or Tarpit D.
    Suken D, Luker D for me

Currently playing Digital Devil Saga 2. I never played the first one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

On Tuesday I'll also be playing city of Villians.