Page 112 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

I got my Collector's Edition on Tuesday from Gamestop. Too bad the metal case was dented a bit, and it fucking had this nasty sticky shit from the stickers.

Haven't played it too much. I'm at around 6 hours and just killed the Capra Demon. Game's pretty easy so far, hear it's gonna change. Will prob put a big chunk of time more into it when I get some :/

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    I got my Collector's Edition on Tuesday from Gamestop. Too bad the metal case was dented a bit, and it fucking had this nasty sticky shit from the stickers.
    Did you get the gutted display copy or something?

Nah, it was from their backroom but I didn't check it when I got it (I never really do).

Blog Entries
    How's Dark Souls from a offline standpoint?

It's great, just like Demon's Souls offline. However, online is where it goes from great to amazing. I haven't found the need to summon any white soapstones for help on a boss yet, but I have killed like 2 dudes trying to invade me.

I saw GiantBomn's Look on Dark Souls. Looks amazing. Too bad I won't have a PS3 until november comes with the Uncharted 3 bundle.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Tip: when removing price/promo stickers, never peel the sticker backwards on itself like you would open a tin can's lid with the ring.

Rough up the edge of the sticker with your fingernails so you can grab enough leverage, and lift upwards while keeping the sticker taunt. The sticker shouldn't break and leave any bits of paper on there. Residual stickiness is also minimal, and you can get rid of it (if any) but just dabbing the sticker back on and repeat the above steps.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Or buy some Goo Gone:

goo-gone.jpg

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I love Goo Gone, but you have to remember to wash it off afterward. It's kerosene after all.

I've also found that peeling a sticker off by getting a corner up and then folding/rolling the sticker across itself to the opposite diagonal corner gets off the most adhesive.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    For some years now, I've been into casual tricky games like CatPhysics, Finger Physics, Meon and the likes.

And now a silly (no really) example:
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/uvmarko/save-toshi

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

White spirits does the job if you want to get rid of that sticky crap

Playing BF3 Beta and the magic is kind of gone. As recently as 1 month ago I was spending 3-4 hours a day on BFBC2MP. I don't think I like the changes they made in BF3, or maybe I'm just burned out on BF style gameplay. I might cancel my pre-order and spend time on MW3 instead.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

MW3 is just the same as MW2 except with different maps and guns. BF3 is where it's at

BF3 is just the same as BF1942 just with different maps and guns

I just found out on the Colbert Report that MW3 will allow you to gain double XP by entering codes from Mountain Dew. I might not buy the game after all.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    why would you cancel your BF3 preorder and go for MW3 instead?
    thats highly retarded
    the only cool thing MW3 has to offer is the co-op mode.

compared to BF3, CoD has

ugly graphics
    extremely one-sided gameplay
    unlike the older CoDs its totally *not* a "tactical-shooter" anymore
    kids, kids everywhere
    no vehicles
    small maps
    *ugly* map design
    no atmosphere in MP

etc.
    etc.

btw I just watched the review of Dark Souls on Gametrailers
    I don't remember Demon Souls to have such bad graphics, in fact I remember it having good animation and graphics for a console game.
    but what is this?
    the animations and character movements look extremely out of place ?
    weird looking armor and anime-fantasy weapons which are way to big to wield and yet it looks like they can lift them as if they were out of paper
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 10-09-2011 at 05:06 PM.

I enjoyed MW2 MP a lot more than BFBC2 MP, and that's saying a lot since I logged 9+ days of gameplay over the course of 2-3 months on BFBC2 MP. I got burned out on MW2 MP because I played it for almost 2 years and there really are limited gameplay options compared to BC2. But I prefer the smaller maps and close up firefights of MW2 to the maps of BC2 where you get shot from way out and can't even see by whom.

You like the game you like, but don't be a dick and tell me which is better. The CoD series is king for a reason.

@krayz33

I dunno what you saw, DKS looks better than DS, I also don't see how the animations looked off, most of them are the same just tweaked to look better/be smoother.
    Also DS had plenty of huge weapons, like the meat cleaver, so far I've only collected 1 big ass weapon but it requires 46str, not something you carry around like a paper weight; in fact whenever I wield halberts or big axes the attack animation shows my character struggling with it's weight, even though I'm way past the str requirement for any of those weapons. So I'd say everything looks a lot better and fitting now.

For other "anime" esque weapons, I haven't seen any, it's all standard swords/spears and axes.
    -----------------

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I liked MW2 MP better than BFBC2 MP. Then again, I don't really think when I play. MW2 MP is fun for me because the killing is really personal. Some guy spams you in the face with twin g18s - you know his tag-name, you know where he was - you wanna get back in there and kill him.

For me, it's easier to get into a game of MW2 and BFBC2 because it's relatively simple. You don't need a team or teamwork. You just need to not be retarded, some knowledge of the map, and a hacks-free server.

But when you do find a good game of BFBC2 that isn't totally one sided or filled with retarded players though - man it's great. Capturing and holding objectives as the bars fill while you try to survive the enemy's tank shells gives you a rush CoD's rambo-playstyle can't give.

Perhaps my main complaint about MW2 in general is that it just feels too clean. The graphics are all polished and so are the guns. You need some grit and terrain to make it really seem like a firefight.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

BFBC2 had its own problem - retards that went for kills instead of objectives - while cod was full of them too - they actually did something useful - in bc2 it was common to have full team of camping recons... while being on offense in rush.

Buff - in domination in mw2 you needed to think actually - not in each firefight, but generally you wanted to box enemies on one point in line-setup( A B C points set up in line - ie you have to get A then B if you want to get C), or rotate the points in triangle-setup( you can go from each point to the any other point in this one). And never ever let your team grab all 3 points.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Dark Souls looks a lot better than Demon's Souls and the animation is more fluid. Only negative of the presentation in Dark Souls is that there can be some noticeable frame rate issues (like Blight Town).