Page 15 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Can anyone tell me roughly what happens in the cutscene when you get Anima? I heard that you find out more about Seymour's past. That's really the only reason I want to get the damn thing :/
    Before you get Anima, Yuna and everyone talk to the fayth of it. And the fayth of Anima is Seymour's mother. I don't remember much of the details but I do know that Seymour's mother told him that she became a fayth just so he can have power. And when he recieved his mother's power, he became power hungry. He wanted more and became unstoppable in his quest to achieve it. So she requests Yuna and the rest of the party to put a stop to Seymour's plans, even if they have to use Seymour's mother against him. Naturally, they agree so Seymour's mother becomes Anima for Yuna.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

@badandscalpel: Yeah, the international one (I'm a swede). I don't know why someone would willingly want to fight 8 hidden overpowered annoying piece of shit versions of the aeons though... (even worse when they fucking block stuff which you forgot to get the first time you were at the given location...)

Thanks NM. I was already pretty sure that Anima was Seymour's mother (judging from the short cutscene in the Zanarkand ruins). Now that I know that I can beat the game and be on my merry way towards my 5th Final Fantasy 7 replay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edit: So I finally beat the game. Man, what an ending. WHAT AN ENDING. I almost cried, it was so sad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but yet beautiful. One of the best endings I've ever seen, in fact.

That was a great game. Worth waiting for to play all these years.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

That was a great game. Worth waiting for to play all these years.
    Heh heh heh, Another converted.

I'm currently playing Valkyrie Profile on hard to get the best ending, I'm on chapter 3 and not wasting any periods so i'm leveling up in the Odd Rock Caves.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hard is much funnier than the other modes, because all chars start at level 1 (so easy otherwise) and you can get all characters ^_^

I always have Kashell in my party because I love his attitude and looks, the fact that he's not a very good character doesn't even matter.

I needed to send up an Archer in chapter 3, Not having any Archers I just leveled up Kashell and sent him first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My party now is Arngrim, Jun and Yumei, Only 6 periods to go...

This sig was made by KitKat.

Eww, Yumei. ;S
    She had a nice story but she's so boring to use for the party.

Jun is cool, too bad his PWS sucks.

Just finished God of War. And my final impression is, best (action/adventure) game ever. I recommend everyone to play this game. It has the best control/combat system I have ever seen in a game. The grapics are amazing, settings and characters. The sound is awesome, with truly epic music and sound-effects. The plot is actually good for the first time in this kind of game and the voice-acting is bearable. The best thing about the game though is that it feels so interactive. Even when you just open a door it actually feels like you are doing it. A really cool thing is that there are only three bosses in the game. This is very unusual for this sort of game but the pull it of. Instead of having alot of generic "stronger" enemies as bosses, they actually put some time in to creating them.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

i'm now playing Mario Kart DS, and Super Mario 64 DS when i'm bore of karting lol

Tried out Matrix: Path of Neo and Ultimate Spider-man for the PS2. Both are disappointments, really. I'd prefer Enter the Matrix over this one anyday. The frame rate really kills any enjoyment you can get while running around using Neo. As for Ultimate Spider-man they've simplied the swinging system too much and you don't get the kick from swinging around the city any more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones. Awesome game, maybe the best platform/action/adventure game ever. It has one of the most tought out level designs I have ever experienced. The only negative thing about the game was the combat system, unless you do a speed kill the controls are really sluggish. But since you do speed kills most of the time this is just a issue with some of the bosses.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Tried out Matrix: Path of Neo and Ultimate Spider-man for the PS2. Both are disappointments, really. I'd prefer Enter the Matrix over this one anyday. The frame rate really kills any enjoyment you can get while running around using Neo. As for Ultimate Spider-man they've simplied the swinging system too much and you don't get the kick from swinging around the city any more. [img][/img]
    Gahh, you prefer Enter the Matrix over Path of Neo? I havent played Path of Neo but man...Enter The Matrix was the worst movie game I ever played. The controls were awkward and the combat wasn't the best either. The only thing I liked about it was the slow motion, and how the bullets would show when their fired from the enemy's guns. Other than that, everything else about Enter The Matrix sucked. Ultimate Spiderman I kinda liked. I loved the comic book feel they gave to the game and being able to play as Venom = <3. Though the swinging sysem did become easier like you said, that was the best part about Spiderman 2. Combat didn't improve from the previous Spiderman games either. And it was too short.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones. Awesome game, maybe the best platform/action/adventure game ever. It has one of the most tought out level designs I have ever experienced. The only negative thing about the game was the combat system, unless you do a speed kill the controls are really sluggish. But since you do speed kills most of the time this is just a issue with some of the bosses.
    hell no the game is fucking short.. just beat it a hour ago.. i think warior within was better.

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    hell no the game is fucking short.. just beat it a hour ago.. i think warior within was better.
    Hell no to the best game part or the level design or my take on the combat system? In any case, none of these things are affected by how long or short the game. I'd much rather play a short intense and tight game than a long mediocre one.

Metal Gear Solid 2. Dog Tag collectin'!

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

that can take forever! plus, it's just for a damn bandana..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

True. But it's fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I will soon be playing Xenogears. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My friend found it at EB Games for $25 and is lending it to me. Unfortunetly, it will "disapper" soon after I get it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

i heard good things about xenogears, i heard it's 10x better than xenosaga. so, i'm hoping to get my hands on a copy to try it out.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    that can take forever! plus, it's just for a damn bandana..
    Wait till you try shooting all the damn kerotan frongs in Snake Eater. Took me an entire night with no breaks. But yeah the stealth camo is worth it.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Krispy

Im playing a game called In the groove, Its like dance dance revolution. except twice as hard and harder timing. playing alot because Im going to nationals in vegas in a couple weeks. D: