Page 36 of 144 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

í'm playing TF2 on the 360 too, for the last 2 weeks... and i've seen everything... won't play it much longer probably.

I got transferred so no more multiplayer CoD4 for me .

I'm playing Crysis now, and to be honest, I don't think it's that great a game. Visually it's awesome on high settings, but the gameplay elements are lacking. It takes like 10 shots to kill someone unless you score a headshot. Your suit's special functions run out too quickly. This game on multiplayer would be cool, but frustrating since there's so many places for campers and snipers to hide. Oh well, maybe I need to get over the flu before playing it. Then I might enjoy it more.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

I just passed by a random store in Chinatown, and found it brand new. I couldn't refuse since it's impossible to find nowadays, and it was only $15.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Ahh... to many games I'm playing at the moment jump between them so long list, didn't do that before as I played one game at the time until I finish it but then all of a sudden I had a ton of games and kept buying more before I finished so yeah kinda happened like that

Eternal Sonata
    The Darkness
    Blue Dragon
    Dead rising
    Rouge Galaxy
    Ragnarök Battle Offline
    Odin Sphere
    Grandia III
    Xenogears... though it stopped working DAMMIT!!!!
    Xenosaga III
    Dirge of Cerebus
    Okami
    etc

Currently...

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.
    PSP: Jeanne D'Arc
    PS2: Persona 3, Tales of the Abyss
    NDS: Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy VI

Just picked up Unreal Tournament 3 and Eye of Judgement for PS3. Unreal is freaking sick plus the controls and speed are the same as Resistance so the transition to it was much easier then when I started playing Call of Duty 4. Currently Ranked 141 in UT3 thanks to a laggy TDM my friend invited me to >_<.
    Last edited by Aeon; Thu, 12-13-2007 at 05:58 PM.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

unreal tournament 3*, unreal is a seperate franchise >_>
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    unreal tournament 3*, unreal is a seperate franchise >_>
    Sorry >_<, Unreal Tournament 3 it is .

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

For the Wii: Resident Evil 4 and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Both absolutely AWESOME games!

Currently playing CoD 4 multiplayer. Quite nice game, enjoying it so far. Recently played through Crysis. The machine figthing parts were a bit boring, but the other parts were nice.
    Last edited by Xrlderek; Sat, 12-15-2007 at 08:02 AM.

Now that school's done...

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy. And my cousin just modded my Wii so I'm going to give Gundam MS Front 0079 and the new Naruto Ninja Taisen game (the one that has a bigger roster than the first Ninja Taisen EX game; includes TS Sasuke) a go when I get a chance.

PS2: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 2 when it comes out.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Call of Duty 4: Looks pretty awesome. Could do with a better graphics card, but happy for now.

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth Anthology- god I hate games that use serial key blocking on LAN.

F.E.A.R- meh.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Now playing: rock band. It's what GH3 should have been. It's interesting comparing note charts between the two on songs that overlap ... the gh3 charts are consistently less fun and more annoying to play.

Expert guitar campaign wasn't particularly hard, with maybe two songs that were difficult to pass. None of the gigantic lame-shot that was Raining Blood, but none of the awesomeness that was Cliffs of Dover either...

I've only just started the drum career on medium though ... I just can't keep up with anything higher yet.

I have recently dug out my N64 again, playing Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini and Banjo Kazooie. All of them about half as fun and twice as hard as I remember them. But... still fun!

Woot! Terra's back!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    PC :
    Melty Blood.
    (I'm bored.. and I like reading, so I went and got myself Tsukihime(The Visual Novel) plus the couple expansions for it. (Plus+Disk, Kagetsu Tohya, Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReAct, Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B) It's quite interesting, and it give me something to do while waiting for the next patch for Fate/Stay Night.

NDS :
    Mario Party DS.

I'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on the PC, and Patapon on the PSP.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I've made a leap 20 years back when I was playing with an MSX.
    Since it's been more than 20 years, everything is unliscenced now (at least to my knowledge). However, since I still have my MSX and the original games... I can play the emulated versions as I wish...

So I replayed nemesis (the first one, aka Gradius)
    Salamander
    Yie-Ar Kung-fu
    and so on.
    BlueMsx emulator is really nice. Those games have horrendous graphics, they do not move so well and so on... but still they are nice. Plus the emulation allows for cheats, and that's neat

A year ago, I wanted to try an atari2600 emulation (I still own too...) but it wasn't as good as the blueMsx one for the MSX.

I think I can also have one for the atari ST line...
    For pong (I started as I was 3 I think) it's too easy to find. I think I still posses one or two original pong machines.

Sorry for the very old games message

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    CoD4 of course! great game... i was really "shocked" when i found out that they did a great job with the story!
    World of Warcraft...
    and Company of Heroes (+ Addon)

i hope to get Fate/Stay Night (the game) soon... never played(?) a visual novel before i wonder what its like...i like reading so it can't be that bad

*bio alien help meeeeeeh*

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Woot! Terra's back!
    I come and go! Come and go I do!

I'm thinking of buying a Wii for my Christmas money. Are there any other reasons to do this besides Mario Galaxy and Brawl? Give me suggestions maties.