Page 45 of 144 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    Well, I unlocked as many things as I can for Soul Calibur IV. Taking a break for now.

Does anyone have any near future release recommendations or is there something out now that's worth checking out? Something that's not an RPG.
    Well there's Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4..... And uhh..... Yeah... Pretty much just MGS4, GTA4 and SC4 that caught my eye for the PS3. And then there's always those 10 other FPS games that's out.

Sony is lagging with some good exclusives.
    Last edited by Idealistic; Sun, 08-10-2008 at 09:41 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    That's a real shame, because most of those have been played and beaten.

Resident Evil 5 needs to come out alot quicker, if you ask me.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

What's a good FPS for ps3? I heard haze blows, and I have army of two, but its only good with a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    What's a good FPS for ps3? I heard haze blows, and I have army of two, but its only good with a friend.
    Hmmm... There's just so many FPS games these days that none of them really stand out to me. There's always Call of Duty 4 and Resistance.. I heard those 2 were pretty good.

Counter-Strike for life!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    CSS. My brother sent me a 3-day pass, and hopefully my bank will transfer my money to Paypal in time to get the special (weekend special: CSS products half price). I don't think it's going to happen though.

I feel so n00b though. How can shooters all have such a different feel anyway.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Different creators and engines?

RedX1z: August is a crappy month. Only good game so far is SC4, but you've already got it. Too Human and Tales of Vesperia is comming out soon. It's the only games I want. You could hook up some arcade games on XBL. There's lot of good games out now.

September isn't that good either, only Spore and SW: Force Unleashed. In October Fallout 3, Golden Axe, Fracture, Dead Space, Fable 2, Far Cry 2 and Project Origin is comming out.

not good?, september has Infinite undiscovery, mercenaries 2, silent hill: homecoming, golden axe beast rider, force unleashed, socom confrontation, spore or even face breaker for those who want it.

And for US releases add rock band 2, tales of vesperia, the wheelman and armored core for answer.
    And seeing how im a warriors fan, warriors orochi 2 is also being released in september.
    Just cause you dont like a certain game/genre in this list doesn't mean those games won't be good and sell lots
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    I don't see any Rockman 9 on your wish lists.

I'll look into everything you guys recommended, because right now, it's all I have.

I guess the next game I want is in October, LittleBigPlanet. Until then, I guess I'll be playing Virtual Console games for a while.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Playing Tales of Vesperia cool RPG game(Japnese), because of that game all x360''s in Japan are sold out.
    OMG!!

http://kotaku.com/5039194/japan-is-t...ent-next-month
    *¤»~†ǁỐỮ|_ÃÑǁ†‼~«¤* - ˜Þ*»¯†

I'm playing World of Warcraft now . Started 2 days ago and now a lv 22 Undead Rogue.

Haven't played much lately, but this are the current games that hold my attention (when I can play that is)

PS2 (in a PS3) - Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    PS2 (in a PS2) - Tales of the Abyss

PSP - Final Fantasy

NDS - Final Fantasy Tactics A2

PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4
    PS3 - Pain

I gave up on FFTA2, I'm one fight away from winning. I went up to the tower of doom lvl2. and then some enemy used mass-haste+regan+protect+stone. my party has gone down to 2 people before my first turn came up. screw this game.

I'm now into Megaman ZXadvant. finished easy mode, will finish normal mode by the end of the week. damn cocksuckers, so many models. why can't any model do the job?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Currently playing Tales of Vesperia on the 360. Easily my favorite Tales game by far.

Anyone else playing it too?

I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty 4 and GTA IV recently. Awesome games. Especially COD, where you can pwn lotsa noobs online.
    Now 99% disease free!

I just finished Battlefield Bad Company on the X360. Pretty great game. Some frustrations include your useless squadmates and the fact that the gold is hard to find. Very realistic, great selection of weapons, plenty of replay value since the game rushes by if you let it. Only real complaint is how short it is.

Next is Mercenaries 2. Should be fun.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I just finished Battlefield Bad Company on the X360. Pretty great game. Some frustrations include your useless squadmates and the fact that the gold is hard to find. Very realistic, great selection of weapons, plenty of replay value since the game rushes by if you let it. Only real complaint is how short it is.

Next is Mercenaries 2. Should be fun.
    It's pretty fun over Live too, but it's seemingly really quiet over Live. I'm not sure if there's voice chat or not, or people just don't like to talk playing BC.

Collecting dog tags from knifing people's pretty fun too. I have over 200 unique dog tags from like a week of playing while playing normally.

I suck with the knife in BC on the x360 controller. I was pretty good with a knife on CoD4. Not sure why the discrepancy.

Just got Mercs 2 in the mail. Will fire it up in a minute.

edit: Sigh. Why must they mess with a good game and make it crappy? I paid $60 for this? It'd be more fun to go replay the first game on the old Xbox.
    Last edited by Animeniax; Sat, 09-06-2008 at 02:36 PM.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Probably cause you have to take off your knife off the analog stick to knife in BC. It's in an awkward place (Y button).

I've never played Mercs 1 or 2, but I watched my cousin playing Mercs 2, two days ago and it seemed like a GTA clone. Unsure whether or not the first one was like that though.

I didnt play the first one but I plan on buying Mercs 2, so Ani give me your opinion so I can decide whether its worth it or not. I hate buying games that end up just occupying space in my collection.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

GTA4, looking forward to Star Wars and the new Batman game coming out!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense