Page 50 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Is it released in English? I'd be interested in checking it out. Depends on the gameplay though. I haven't been fascinated by recent Gundam game releases..

Oh, and platform?
    Like darkshadow said, the game was just released in Japan . So it will take quite a while for an English version of it to be released. It's on PS2 . Some random gameplays would probably be up in youtube after a few days.

And I can't wait for the English version of Persona 4!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Well the graphics seem pretty mediocre. Gameplay wasn't anything new from the preview, and since I don't have a PS2, I think I'll pass. I was hoping it going to be good though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

You could import it for the PS3 if your system has BC, but then again I'm unsure about the PS3's region locking.

Woot, got myself a Call of Duty World at War beta key, after 20 minutes of hammering eurogamer.net. In what I believe was 30 minutes, all 20,000 keys were gone.

Too bad they don't have any more keys. Downloading atm, let's see how the game plays.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    well GZ
    you are lucky!

wish I had one, but didn't know that they wanted to make a MP(?) beta

Can't say I really had fun. It was CoD all right, but it was actually quite frustrating. There's like this mounted mortar launcher or something that they have in the game, and when you use it you can fire it off in quick succession. Having them land around you is so frustrating, your whole screen shakes, rumble, everything.

I can't remember if the dog's are a 5-kill streak or 7, but they're pretty fucking imba. They're a 1 hit kill if they get on you without Juggernaut. They're fast as hell and annoying. You can have a whole team of them send 5-6 out. Only downside to them is that you can hear them coming. Killing them grants points, kinda awesome.

The guns behave just like in CoD4, ie really lame. Popping ironsight has a certain annoying lag, and some ironsights cover nearly the whole screen.

All in all, a decent game I guess, it is CoD after all.

what? you can "summon" dogs? much like you did with the chopper or airstrike in cod4?

that's just awesome, really!

how/where do they spawn Oo? I mean, how do they enter the map?
    damn, I so much want to test it lol.

It spawns from you, it's kinda weird. They chase people around and shit and get you kills. I think their time can end and they leave the map. If not, you can just kill them, they're easy to kill.

Also from this map I played, where it's like an abandoned wrecked trainyard, you could get in tanks. But tanks are a little awkward.
    Last edited by animus; Mon, 10-13-2008 at 05:47 PM.

I'll be reserving my 360 copy tomorrow, after I cash my paycheck. I'm really not all that enthusiastic about the series' return to WW2, though, but the multiplayer is definitely promising.

Edit: Just got a multiplayer 360 beta key that I'll be redeeming tomorrow. Let's see how it stacks up.
    Last edited by python862; Tue, 10-14-2008 at 12:25 AM.
    Now 99% disease free!

Welp, I tried it. To say the least, I'm glad this is only beta. Graphics need overhaul, gameplay needs more umph, and the pistols shouldn't take up more than a quarter of your screen when aiming down the sights. The multiplayer was good, to an extent, though I definitely hope that they bring back the hardcore modes. I'm glad they added a CTF, though I haven't actually checked it out to make sure it functions properly.

Overall, I'd say that the best map is the abandoned trainyard. It was just epic standing inside a crumbling station (not to mention that most of Treyarch's time probably went into this map. Makin sucked, and Castle was just okay. The guns are terrible, but that's just my fully-automatic love speaking.
    Now 99% disease free!

Not playing that much atm, some Pure, CoD 5 Beta and eternal sonata.... But maan there's busy times ahead

Fable 2
    Little big planet
    Dead space
    Saints row 2
    Far cry 2
    Spider-man: Web of shadows
    Fallout 3
    Gears of war 2
    Mirror's edge
    Resistance 2
    Naruto: Ultimate ninja storm
    Valkyria Chronicles
    COD 5
    Banjoo-Kazooie
    Wotlk
    Left 4 dead
    The last remnant
    Naruto: The broken bond
    Need for speed undercover
    Prince of persia

Those are the ones i plan on finishing atleast

With WotLK on your list, I doubt you will ever finish

Quote Originally Posted by Sandldan
    Not playing that much atm, some Pure, CoD 5 Beta and eternal sonata.... But maan there's busy times ahead

Fable 2
    Little big planet
    Dead space
    Saints row 2
    Far cry 2
    Spider-man: Web of shadows
    Fallout 3
    Gears of war 2
    Mirror's edge
    Resistance 2
    Naruto: Ultimate ninja storm
    Valkyria Chronicles
    COD 5
    Banjoo-Kazooie
    Wotlk
    Left 4 dead
    The last remnant
    Naruto: The broken bond
    Need for speed undercover
    Prince of persia

Those are the ones i plan on finishing atleast
    My List is just like yours minus Saint's Row 2, Naruto: BB and Need for Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    It spawns from you, it's kinda weird. They chase people around and shit and get you kills. I think their time can end and they leave the map. If not, you can just kill them, they're easy to kill.

Also from this map I played, where it's like an abandoned wrecked trainyard, you could get in tanks. But tanks are a little awkward.
    vehicles?

oh nooo....please not.
    Call Of Duty was good because it had no vehicles... I hate them.

So, I just got another CoD: World at War Beta code for the 360. Who wants it?

edit: I actually have 2 now.
    Last edited by animus; Wed, 10-15-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    me me me!

Gamertag: UChess1

just got my 360 with gears of wars and ninja gaiden 2, after been with the wii for so long i feel like a kid on christmass now *tear*
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Too many cool games coming out in the next month or so:

Saints Row 2 available now
    The Witcher Enhanced Edition available now
    Golden Axe (X360) 10/17/08
    *Dead Space (PC or X360) 10/24/08
    Fable II (X360) 10/24/08
    *Far Cry 2 (PC) 10/24/08
    Legendary (PC/X360) 10/31/08
    Silent Hill: Homecoming (X360) 11/08
    *Gears of War 2 (X360) 11/7/08
    Cryostasis (PC) 11/7/08
    *Fallout 3 (PC) 11/10/08
    Left 4 Dead (PC) 11/08

Currently playing Star Wars: Force Unleashed. Pretty cool game, it will keep me busy until 10/24 when all the big name games come out.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I think I'm gonna go preorder LittleBigPlanet from Gamestop today. That KratosSackBoy is pretty awesome.

edit: Still have 1 Call of Duty: World at War beta key if anybody wants it. Sent one to Uchesstmaster earlier.
    Last edited by animus; Wed, 10-15-2008 at 03:12 PM.

I'd love to get one. I don't have a 360 myself, but my cousin would be extremely happy if he got a key.
    Last edited by Xrlderek; Wed, 10-15-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Sent, enjoy.