Page 61 of 144 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

I just finished the main story of Naruto The Broken Bond. Great game, but its a shame they took out the part that had Idate, cause that part in the series was great ;p

And does any regular user on this forum have a 360 I only see mentions of the PS3

They didn't have Idate, but they had the bad guy with the sword at least. I was surprised they put any filler in the game at all. I beat the game last week and I was able to get 755 points on it. I was going for 805, but you need to get gold on all the mini games in Tanzaku town. I gave up on it, because that Candy Drop game is hard.

I've been playing Left 4 Dead.

OMG.

That game is crazy good.

I've only been playing on normal and advanced modes because expert mode kicked my ass left and right in the Blood Harvest campaign (which is already tough enough for most on advanced).

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    They didn't have Idate, but they had the bad guy with the sword at least. I was surprised they put any filler in the game at all. I beat the game last week and I was able to get 755 points on it. I was going for 805, but you need to get gold on all the mini games in Tanzaku town. I gave up on it, because that Candy Drop game is hard.
    Yeah some of those minigames really are a pain. But at least in this game once ouve completed it, it shows you were all the gold coins are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I've been playing Left 4 Dead.

OMG.

That game is crazy good.

I've only been playing on normal and advanced modes because expert mode kicked my ass left and right in the Blood Harvest campaign (which is already tough enough for most on advanced).
    Are you playing it with bots or with real people? Because 3 friends and I are playing through on Expert and we're finding it to be just about right in terms of difficulty.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I missed the steam specials . I still want this game, but it'll be hard trying to find a bargain for it now, whereas I didn't have 4GB of downloads before when I could get it cheap.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

playing my DS and Geometry Wars. Not shabby but wondering lately about a thing called "Supercard One" dunno if anyone has used it here but wondering basically how it works, would love to take some older games with me(nes/snes/sega) and pop em in when I feel

From what i read Supercard is pretty good, SDHC support etc. but i requires SDHC card because on normal SD loading will take ages, compared to 2-3 seconds on Acekard2i using SD card(which is cheaper too, and offers same support). Try playing ye old DooM on your DS - its awesome. there is heretic port, hexen port, Duke Nukem port and lots of useful stuff.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Fallout 3 and Dead Space once in a while, PC and PS3 respectively.

I've been playing SF alpha 3 trying to get prep for SF4, I know there two completey different fighting style but alpha is good enough for me right now until SF4 comes out.
    "The End Justify The Means"

Phoenix Wright on DS - great game - I'm on last trial of studio case. Game is not too easy nor too hard - its perfectly balanced - i never had to guess a contradiction, i just had to push the witness hard and think. I always loved this kind of games - adventure games. Myst(but V sucked hard) series, Sybieria, The longest journey, Schism, Reah, Broken Sword, Zork Nemesis(great game!)...good old times.
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

I'm playing Dead Space on PC. Gets you jumpy enough alright. The texture is sort of bland, and it seems like only the PS3 version has HDR lighting - all other versions are stuck with bloom, PC inclusive. It also defaults with some ultra sluggish mouse sensitivity, which you'll have to adjust to balance out wide arm movements and control (moreso than other games I find, especially for a third person shooter).

Other than that, it should be a fun experience. I can already tell I'll like Fallout 3 better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I'm playing Dead Space on PC. Gets you jumpy enough alright... It also defaults with some ultra sluggish mouse sensitivity, which you'll have to adjust to balance out wide arm movements and control (moreso than other games I find, especially for a third person shooter).
    A buddy of mine couldn't play the game because the sluggish movement was so annoying but I think it's part of the gameplay and environment. Think about it, if you're in a space suit walking around a spacestation, your movements will be clunky and sluggish. Plus it adds to the horror that you can't react to creepy crawlers as fast as you might a Nazi in CoD.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Get a xbox pad and connect it to pc man - you will stop complaining about controls. And indeed sluggish movement is part of the game, it would be way too easy without it, you would be totaly too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    And indeed sluggish movement is part of the game, it would be way too easy without it, you would be totaly too strong.
    I'm kind of experiencing it now with my sensitivity set to max

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I'm playing Half-Life 2 Co-op with a friend at the moment... and once we've cleared it Ep1 and Ep2 too...

It's really a lot more difficult than playing the campaign alone..
    The Combine do so much more damage and have such a good aim..

We started with difficulty "hard" and once we cleared the canals we thought "oh my god we are just dying through the levels" and switched to "normal" and now... after getting killed like 30 times in City 17, not able to clear a certain section, we are thinking about switching to "easy" but our pride doesn't allow us to do that :P... I think we need another player

Concentrated my gaming for once on

1: PS2, Persona 4
    2: DS, Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations
    3: PSP, Final Fantasy Dissidia
    4: PS3, Littlebigplanet

Kakashi_Solo: Have a 360 I just don't play it much but the same goes for my PS3 since I haven't played much on either. I got 17 games on 360 and only played through 2 of them.
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Currently playing an old MMO called Redmoon on a private server that I used to play some 8+ years ago. The company that developed it dropped developing it, so it's pretty much stagnant. The nostalgia sure is there. Anyone happen to play it before? It was pretty obscure and not many played it.

I just got Fable 2 in the mail so I'll start that tonight most likely. Also I'm setting up my PS2 at the office so I can finally play God of War 2.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    damn ani.... sounds like you got a kushy job !

my manager is a casual gamer but i dont think any gaming in my office would fly.