Page 62 of 144 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

I got Lord of the Rings Conquest today! Brilliant game. If you like'd the old Star Wars Battlefront games ou would love this!!

I listened to a radio program about Wagner's Ring Cycle, so with a much greater appreciation for it, I'm back to playing Odin Sphere.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Solo
    I got Lord of the Rings Conquest today! Brilliant game. If you like'd the old Star Wars Battlefront games ou would love this!!
    I liked Battlefront 2 alot, and my brother just bought LOTR: Conquest yesterday. We're holding off installing until we find a working crack though. My hate for buggy DRM still burns strong.

btw, over LAN, is there only co-op campaign, or can you verse (aka instant action) over that as well?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I got around to playing Sonic Unleashed for trophies. Ridiculously, the last level is so damn frustrating that it's not even hard. Whoever thought of that level needs a couple of sharp blows of the cluehammer.

Overall, the game's easy to learn, and the Werehog levels are repetitively addicting, almost like God of War, except God of War is better on a huge scale.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    damn ani.... sounds like you got a kushy job !

my manager is a casual gamer but i dont think any gaming in my office would fly.
    Yeah it's ok. PS2 games are kind of a let down graphically once you get used to X360. I had the X360 in the office before but it's an older model with a Nyko fan so it's pretty loud and makes too much noise for an office. Now that I have Fable 2, I might bring it to the office again. GoW2 on the PS2 is kind of boring, too similar to GoW1.

At one of the previous jobs I had, my manager once stated that the two worst time-wasting (and fireable) offenses are sleeping and playing video games. Even so it was worth the risk to play Stronghold: Crusader at the office.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Don't you... I dunno... have work to do?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I work IT support, so when everything is working, I have no work. I really am not a big video game player, I just started because of boredom, mostly at work.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

My friend works in IT service of YDP. When there is no one to bother him he watches movies. I guess that IT support/service jobs are just like that.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I liked Battlefront 2 alot, and my brother just bought LOTR: Conquest yesterday. We're holding off installing until we find a working crack though. My hate for buggy DRM still burns strong.

btw, over LAN, is there only co-op campaign, or can you verse (aka instant action) over that as well?

I haven't tried using a LAN, but from what I've seen you should be able too.

A few of my friends started playing WoW again, so I'm back into it as well. Damn those SOBs at Blizzard, they won't let me live! WHY won't they let me LIVE?!
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I've been here in WotLK since release. Got my moonkin to 80 back in December. Been getting bored of him since I already finished all the PVE content, so I'm levelling my DK. He might eventually become my main. We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Are you playing it with bots or with real people? Because 3 friends and I are playing through on Expert and we're finding it to be just about right in terms of difficulty.
    Sorry for the late reply.

I never play on expert with bots. I'm usually playing with random people. Most of my friends won't go anywhere near expert just because of how susceptible we sometimes are to friendly fire... and because tanks become ridiculously impossible to handle, especially in close quarters. But that's also when we were all noobs. I think we'd fare much better now after getting a good feel for the maps and getting comfortable with the pacing.

I'm currently playing The World Ends With You on DS. It's pretty good...

Got my hands on "Advance Wars: days of ruin" on DS, the game is great! It requires you to really think, soundtrack is one of best OST that i ever heard, but on the downside difficulty is not balanced - hardest mission for me was one near 10(Beast attack at nuclear shelter), and the last one against lazurians.
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Playing "Battleforge" at the moment... the beta servers are horrible (2 min delay) but the game itself is fun.. especially to buy boosterpacks and hope to get new good and rare cards ^^

it feels like buying pokemon booster packs!

someone else playing this?

Heh, I should try it out sometimes.

Right now, I'm playing Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Very fun to breeze through the old stages of Sonic or stages of other known games like Vectorman. For the others, not so much, but it's worth a look, I guess.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Just got Star Ocean: The Last Hope for the X360. I'm not really into the graphics, everything is so shiny. Almost 2 hours in and well its pretty fun

F.E.A.R. 2, Interval 04 right now. This game is awesome - best time to play it is at night with light's down and no body home. It's impossible to describe this game - you have to play it and feel the atmosphere.
    Also I've played Dawn of War II - this game is really bad, singleplayer is like move your squad to boss(lesser enemies aren't problem) use all possible dmg skills on him, heal, repeat on EACH mission, multiplayer is bad too. You get one building, catch resource points like in DoW, but even if you have all limit used for anti-building units it will still take 15 minutes of constant fire to take it down. Boring.

Just Killzone 2, atm. Gonna pick up Star Ocean as soon as I get my 360 fixed.

I've been looking forward to the new Star Ocean game, but from all the reviews and previews I've watched, the English voice track seems more and more like a deal breaker to me. There's no option to change it, and it's atrocious.

If Namco-Bandai can get a fairly well done English track (but still give the option to switch) for TrustyBell/Eternal Sonata, and Atlus has been doing dual-tracks for years, why couldn't Star Ocean get the same treatment? Square-Enix got an awesome studio to do voices for the NA version of Dragon Quest 8 (Japanese version had none).

I'm certainly not going to buy the game at full price. Maybe used.