Page 63 of 144 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

You can still mute individual voices, I'm sure not all of them are bad. But yeah weird decision to leave out the jpn audio track.
    -----------------

Pff... if they decided to leave out the Anime Profiles switching them with the CG ones its no surprise they left the audio out.
    I still hope for a PS3 version untouched someday.

Street fighter 4 nuff said
    "The End Justify The Means"

Currently playing Quake Live, it's quite impressive.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I don't usually play games, but my friend let me borrow his Steam acct and I'm totally playing Left 4 Dead.... I suck at it, but it's AWESOME!!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Left 4 Dead....is it that good?

Steam had a discount on it, but I didn't have the download quota. Shops are charging a lot for hard copies too.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Left 4 Dead....is it that good?

Steam had a discount on it, but I didn't have the download quota. Shops are charging a lot for hard copies too.
    L4D is that good.

If you're into multi-players games like Team Fortress then i almost certain that you will like L4D.

Yep, get L4D. Then we all need to add each other on Steam (unless that's already happened and I'm just late to the party).
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I played today Endwar on my friend's pc. The game is awesome, speech recognition works surprisingly well, and overall gameplay is fun, i played only 4 short missions but it was really fun. I'm gonna get it for ps3 or pc soon.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

cod waw, cod4, fifa 09, street fighter 4, killzone 2 and GRID ... PS3 ! all awesome !

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paper mache
    Street fighter 4 nuff said
    Same.

I switched to player matches since I'm not going to be top ranked, so ranked matches are a waste of time and frustration. Player matches are more fun since you can rematch immediately..

I played this guy yars who only uses vega and i just have no answer to him regardless of what charactor i pick.

zangief also pisses me off when he grabs while i'm 2 frames away or in the middle of an attack.

yep SF is soooo frustrating ! specially arcade ! cool game tho !

Playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Only 4 hours in, but man, the maps are huge and filled with mobs.

Soon i shall get mine Valkyria Chronicles at last!
    I played demo and it was totally awesome, can't wait to lay my hands on it!
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Only 4 hours in, but man, the maps are huge and filled with mobs.
    How does that play?

I saw the ad and it looked really cool... Is it like a standard RPG? or 3rd person action / RPG ?

It's a standard JRPG in terms of plot and character, but it plays like an action RPG, similar to the Tales games or Eternal Sonata with a lot more of attacks available and not turn-based. Like Eternal Sonata, you can see enemies on the screen at all times.

Battles are separate from the world/dungeon screen. Depending on how you enter combat you get advantages/disadvantages. So much like Eternal Sonata, always try to attack the enemies from behind and never get caught with your back to them.

Honestly I'm playing it and there's no real disadvantage to being surprised or ambushed other than them being closer to you or you having your back to them. In Star Ocean 2, when you were surprised or ambushed you'd be stunned for the first 3 or so seconds. And preemptive attacks bring no real advantage other than having the monsters back to you.

I'm in the last chapter of Resident Evil 5, near completion. It's more of an action game than survival, but I'm looking forward to the co-op sessions once I complete the game once.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Started Halo 3. Fun so far, but gives me that nausea the other Halo games gave me. I never liked the movement and control system of the Halo series.

Hopefully this will keep me busy gaming-wise for a week before Resident Evil 5 shows up.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Started Halo 3. Fun so far, but gives me that nausea the other Halo games gave me. I never liked the movement and control system of the Halo series.

Hopefully this will keep me busy gaming-wise for a week before Resident Evil 5 shows up.
    What? I love Halo 3, easily my favorite FPS. That said the campaign is short, really short, you could go through the entire campaign in one sitting and it'll only take you a couple of hours. So unless you're going to play on Legendary and try to get all the campaign achievements, I don't see you playing it for more than a few days at most. Minus the multiplayer, there really isn't much to Halo.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!