Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Last weekend I played a lot of Resident Evil 4. It was the first time I played it, and it was quite hilarious, because I was at this house party which was relatively boring so I went up to the owner's Gamecube and inserted the game. I only remember fragments of the gameplay itself but I know that I ran around in a forest and I kept running back to see some damn cutscene with a police yelling something. So I couldn't go back that way. I'm assuming it was very early in the game.

Anyway, I'm buying it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

lol i played a demo of it and the funny part was that there was a police man that got killed and was hanging on a pole

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

replaying kingdom hearts, i don't care what you people say! sephiroth is a pain in the ass!
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    replaying kingdom hearts, i don't care what you people say! sephiroth is a pain in the ass!
    Your replaying KH, yet Sephiroth is giving you trouble? Once you beat him the first time, it gets easier to do it again.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Your replaying KH, yet Sephiroth is giving you trouble? Once you beat him the first time, it gets easier to do it again.
    eh, never beat him the first time either really, sadly. i just went straight to the final boss.
    Signature by Lucifus

eh, never beat him the first time either really, sadly. i just went straight to the final boss.
    Sadly I never beat him either in KH. Anyways I'm currently playing Radiata Stories. Its such a great and funny rpg from Square-Enix, only problem I have with it is that I didnt really like the the interactions between Jack and Ridley the second half but it's from tri ace and the second half of this is better then SO3.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Back to my Counter Strike Source craze.... damn that game is addicting...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Aeon
    Sadly I never beat him either in KH. Anyways I'm currently playing Radiata Stories. Its such a great and funny rpg from Square-Enix, only problem I have with it is that I didnt really like the the interactions between Jack and Ridley the second half but it's from tri ace and the second half of this is better then SO3.
    Please post when you finish it and leave a small review im quite interested in it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This sig was made by KitKat.

Shit, Sephiroth was damn hard. But, as Phoenix states - He gets easier once you get him down that first time.

You guys ever see the Final Mix version with Sephiroth? There's a few scenes of Cloud v. Sephiroth. Pretty coo' schtuff.

Anyway ..

I'm still playing City of Heroes, for PC. Burnout Revenge for PS2, and I just started playing Resident Evil 4, late Wednesday night. Haven't put too much time into it, but I saw a few coworkers playing, which really got me interested.

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Shuurai
    Originally posted by: Aeon
    Please post when you finish it and leave a small review im quite interested in it [img][/img]
    Please, I've heard a lot of good things about this game and Im curious.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

give me more CodUO players.. are you retarded=?

í now have yager old xbox game.. a bit stupid though..

not really, i beat sephiroth at level 69 (with skill and luck)
    beat the game at level 53.

i couldnt beat the game a second time until i leveled up to 56
    and i couldnt beat sephiroth againt until level 82.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Anyone tried out Kingdom Hearts for GBA? I'm thinking about playing that, but I would like to hear some opinions about it, if possible.

i tried it on a computer emulator, the fighting system is kinda whacked and cool at the same time. cards control you fate, in orther words, if you have crappy cards your screwed. you dont have partners in the game (like you do for KH1) but you get goofy and donald cards, in other words, when you use 1 of those cards, they'll appear and do a magic spell, or charge into somebody. There is something called combo(ing) and you can stack up cards together (this is how you use your skills from KH1 like 3 keyblades that add up to 10 allows you to do an air combo or something (its an example) and if you group 3 donalds together he'll use either a chain of spells or a really powerful spell. to use magic you guessed it, you need magic cards, grouping together cards gets you the different levels of spells (ex. fire-fira-firaga) and there are also other summons (like simba, genie etc.) the story you go through is you enter a castle and you must climb through to the top of the castle, (i think there are 10 levels) and if you watched KH deep dive (you'd seen that there were a bunch of guys in hooded cloaks) and some of them are revealed here. (riku comes back but i wont say what kinda role he has) there is usually a boss or a main part of the story waiting for you at each floor. and pretty much you dont need to play this game in order to play KH2 (and understand it) because the final outcome of this game doesnt affect the beginning of KH2 (or so i've been told i never finished it b4 i reformatted my computer)

to sum it up, if your a big KH fan play this game if your playing this game because you like the KH battle system then dont bother because its completely different. i give:
    battle: 5/10
    story: 8/10
    music: 6/10
    graphics: 7/10
    overall: 7/10 (only because its kingdom hearts)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I bought Z.O.E the Second Runner. I was looking for a cheap game to buy and found that one. It came out a while ago so thats why it was 20$. I played the first one and though it was good so I got it.

I really liked it, even more than the first one. And this one had anime sequences instead of CG. Though like the other Z.O.E game it was pretty short but good nonetheless.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Zone Of Enders is a sweet game, but aren't they going to make a part 3? Anyways im currently playing Saga Frontier that I bought from ebay.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

i just wished zone of enders wasn't as short as it was as well. just wish the next one they make is longer. finished kingdom hearts and finally beat sephiroth! now playing zelda..
    Signature by Lucifus

Genin

Not playing as many games with uni in the way, but I've been giving Fear mp demo a little go. Its pretty good, and if you get fed up with using guns, press H and use melee attacks instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Started playing Anarchy Online too, my first mmo so far, but not played it for a while now.

Also I keep meaning to install CoD2 demo and give that a go, but I do find myself going back to hl2dm and cs: source now and again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Currently replaying Shinobi for the PS2. I'm on Hard Mode and getting my ass kicked in Stage 4-B...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".