Page 97 of 144 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

0/20 on that damn Rathian Plate.

I'll hunt with you Uchess, my char name is Zero.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    0/20 on that damn Rathian Plate.

I'll hunt with you Uchess, my char name is Zero.
    I`m still trying to do Barroth urgent QQ

Apparentelly i need the ID to pm you, mine is 8TKA2Q
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Wed, 04-28-2010 at 05:35 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Starcraft 2 beta - totaly awesome game - but not fully balanced yet(damned mutalisks)
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

If anyone has played 'Borderlands' online... am i "forced" to co-op in a group?

Like if i want to just farm items or whatever, can i join a game with 3 others and then just run off and to what i feel like or am i stuck with their group?

Cuz i joined a game and tried to walk out from the cave i spawned in, but by doing that it said i "initiated travel" and it counted down, then all 4 players got teleported out lol, i heard some dude that had voice chat on and he was a wee bit annoyed when i did that, they had to run from the beginning of the cave again heh

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Portal for free on steam...

you can get the game till 24th May and then keep it.

btw... mechwarrior 4 is available for free too now. sponsored by MekTek

I picked up a copy of Resonance of Fate about a week ago and have been playing it off and on. I'm still in chapter 3, so I haven't gotten into the real nasty mess of combat, but I can safely say that RoF has renewed my faith in (some) JRPGs.

The two killer features are honestly the dual audio tracks (for my inner weeaboo, though the dub is good too) and the Suspend function. Being able to stop just about anywhere is really convenient because I just really don't have that much time to sit and not be able to sit through hour-long cutscenes or not be able to save for several hours. Unless it is a boss fight, I've been able to stop within 20 minutes max.

The other plus is that it doesn't take itself serious at all. The game knows it is cheesy as hell, and plays up on it. A lot of JRPGs recently take themselves so seriously but still filled with such stupid situations that I can't take them seriously. Resonance of Fate plays it up worse, really getting into its own cheesiness, and it works wonderfully. It comes off as a Buddy Film and the over the top John Woo style combat ties into it perfectly. The stand-alone nature of the chapters also works nicely into my schedule that doesn't always give me a lot of gaming time.

Plus you even get to play dress-up with the characters (like FF X-2 but more fun).

The real shining star is the combat system. It requires a combination of strategy, technique, and general skill to be the most effective. The system necessitates that you are able to use the variety of methods (each requiring planning) to gain back the gauges that you need to pull off the flashy moves. Even those are vital, because enemies will turn away from you to guard themselves. That combination requires the strategy to be in the right spot, the technique to pull it off, and finally the skill and timing to get that one last shot off. There is always room to grow in skill, even after you've got a handle of the complexity behind the combat. I still can't pull off Bonus Shots reliably.

Let your guard down for even a little bit, and you die really fast.

Still playing CoD MW2 - its quickscoping time now.
    also i'm playing through FF XIII and Ef visual novel.
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Starcraft 2 beta. duh.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

SC2 beta got me bored already - maybe because I've been playing with my friend with Korean-like skills..
    I'm going to do 100% run on last remnant after i get it back from my friend.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 on PSP. I'm currently making my way through the Master Road mode trying to unlock more characters, since the game only gives you 11 at the start.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Watching and co-playing Red Dead Redemption with my brother.

Cheating in poker's never been more fun.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 on PSP. I'm currently making my way through the Master Road mode trying to unlock more characters, since the game only gives you 11 at the start.
    Is the game good? Im still undecided wheter to get it or no.

If you liked the first 3 Ultimate Ninja games on PS2, then you'll probably like this one. To me it's much better than those because of the roster, 4 player battles, and I can use X-link Kai to go online and fight others, which adds a lot of replay value to the game.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    played through Lost Planet 2 yesterday

awesome game if you ask me.. but it would be even more fun when u play co-op with 3 friends during ur first playthrough.
    really well done.

Now I'm going to play Killzone 2, never played the first one because I never had a console before.

Just started playing a bit of Alan Wake. It's pretty fun so far.

I'll prob pick up Red Dead Redemption in the near future. Not really itching for a sandbox game atm.

for me I'm still going strong on Halo:CE for the 'puter, Minish Cap on GBA and Halo 2 PC.

Playing Split Second on the X360, pretty awesome game. It's a racing game with a twist that's probably been done before but is still a lot of fun.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Playing Split Second on the X360, pretty awesome game. It's a racing game with a twist that's probably been done before but is still a lot of fun.
    Does it have split screen multiplayer?

If I have a race where it's P1 vs P2, is there an option to have bots on as well, or does it only set you to up to race?

I'm trying to decide whether I'll get this or Blur.

(After some more trailer hunting.. maybe both. Still leaning towards Blur for the multiplayer experience, but might get Split Second for the story-mode.)
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 06-08-2010 at 09:17 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yep, there's split screen multiplayer (2-player max split I think) and you can set it up to split horizontally or vertically. Not sure about the bots when you're already on multiplayer.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Has not been done before.

And yes bots in splitscreen.
    And yes splt/second > blur (imo).

Though they are both great, if you can just get both.
    -----------------