Page 132 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Their high standards are only for their subsidiaries, not their japanese affairs.
    -----------------

For people who are worried about getting hacked in FF14.

Don't use the same password that you use for other sites, SE confirmed that some fan sites and such are getting hacked and the same password is being use to access the accounts.

Get a security token, it's free if you have a smart phone. If you don't, it cost like 10$.

The RMT situation doesn't seem any worse than any other MMO i've played.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    My e-peen has been growing bigger since 3 days ago.
    Real Racing 3 got a new update.
    In that update were useless cars (ferraris...) and other things.

What was interesting:
    They cleared all leaderboards timetrials
    They implemented a ghost mode, against anyone posting a laptime...

That means that for an average but obstinate guy like me, it is possible to shine in stealing first place in a world wide game!
    And I did, with 2 different cars on 2 different tracks.
    I even had to reclaim one of my records that had been broken by .5 seconds, and then reclaim it again by .3 seconds.
    And the guy I reclaimed it from was one of the bigshots I thought was untouchable (RRTC_夜雨 )
    Thing is, I was in the top 50 and sometimes top 20 when I worked for it.
    The ghost mode really helps in finding new racelines, different breakpoints etc... and creating yours from there.
    But the ghost also is distracting. First its motor noise is as strong as yours, which is a problem when sound is part of the car control when you obviously have no feedback from the car body.
    You also tend to follow the ghost, making it hard to beat it.

But I really have had hours of fun trying to hone my skills.
    I know the grace period will be short, in 2 weeks from now, all the big guns will be there and I doubt I can find a car/track where I can steal the fame again. Eventhough I am almost at it on a 3rd one...
    But I take what I can, even if I benefit from technicalities like that reset and exploiting cars/tracks others might be less interested in.
    It's not everyday you can be number one in the world after all.
    Even when the grace period is over, I'll just have to wait for the next reset to have my e-peen happy again

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Sorry David75, but mobile device games just don't do anything for me. But that's cool to see you were on top of the game if even for a little while.

I'm getting more and more into GTAV as the story progresses and fleshes out. I've had the most fun using Trevor to collect bounties for Maude. Locating the bail jumpers is somewhat difficult, but a great feeling when you flush them out. Too bad there are only 4 such missions. I don't see why they couldn't just keep them coming throughout the game.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I tried the GTA franchise on a PS2... and decided to sold the game and console immediately after that. That game is so against my principles it was just that violent. I guess we're all different.

Playing on a tablet? Well, I admitt having a light device, always on/available is something very confortable when you come back from work. At first I was playing mind/puzzle games. I tried CSR and Asphalt, but way too arcade for my tastes. RR3 is still very much arcade, but it's still enough of a challenge to be enticing. Even with its own set of rules. But really, get a money cheat or it is a nightmare to play.

Regarding my rank, well I'm still number one on the 2 tracks I mentioned. I had to reclaim track #2, took me a little over an hour to get a .3 second advantage over the .7 he had. Meaning I improved my best lap by 1 full second (out of 127). And I'm pretty sure I could improve by another second... but that would probably take 3 to 4 hours and that would not be fun anymore.
    What is interesting is that I can now adapt quicker and quicker to new tracks/cars, getting in the top 20 at my 2nd to 5th clean lap. Training really does wonders. My fortes seem to be braking and using the maximum of the track width. For example, I gain one full second on the second best player at mount Panorama (bathurst circuit, Australia) at the last 2 curves braking. These are very highspeed, downhill braking. I guess it takes some time getting used to it. Also, it's easier when you do not risk your skin. I would never try a full brake at full speed and then climb the rumblestip at the apex...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Currently playing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All Star Battle for the PS3.

The game's amazing! It stays true to the manga/anime especially with the taunts! Imported the japanese version when it became cheaper and I never regretted a cent

Online play is pretty much dead in my country. Couldn't find anyone with decent connection to play with. I guess I'll have to wait until the English version comes out during 2014 to be able to play online.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Has anyone else been playing the Hearthstone Beta? I've been playing for a few weeks, but I still can't decide if I like it or not. I don't really like how slow you obtain gold/cards if you're just playing for free, and I also don't like that there isn't really that much variation in the top tier decks. However, playing gimmicky decks is extremely fun, especially if you win with them.

For anyone that played the WoW TCG, Hearthstone is pretty much the same, only simplified. I'm not sure how long the game will last; supposedly there are already talks of turning it into an eSport. I guess only time will tell...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Playing the Stanley Parable, apparently, I'm the only person in the world that picked the left door :/
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Seriously guys, play this game.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

War Thunder.

My friend got me to play it - i was sceptical because i was never into aerial combat games... but this game is amazing!
    War_Thunder_13770401924142.jpg
    It runs flawlessly despite being beta, no lags, no framerate drops - on my machine which is quite good, and on my friend's one which is way slower.

Game is really fun and takes a lot of elements into the account, and there is a difficulty setting for any kind of player:
    1) Arcade mode
    Flight mechanics aren't that simulated, no stalls, your typical fun mode. Great fun. from. G-forces only make your vision blurry and do not cause your pilot to pass out.
    2) Historical Battles
    more simulation, plane repairs cost. i haven't played much of this but flight mechanics are closer to full simulation and require some skill.
    3) Full Realism Battles
    This is basically ww2 flight simulator. cockpit view only, and everything is simulated.
    your wings can break off due to sharp turns/too high speed
    your pilot can pass out due to G-forces
    your engine can break if you constantly keep pushing the acceleration to maximum
    it basically requires joystick to play

war_thunder_06.jpg

In every mode each part of your aircraft can be damaged by fire - wings, rudders, tail, fuselage, engine. your plane can start burning due to incendiary ammo or your fuel tank getting hit, your pilot can pass out due to hits. There are a lot of planes to chose from: from biplanes, through bombers and flying fortresses, ending on jets.

Most importantly the game is fun all the time.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Been currently addicted to Don't Starve.
    A pretty simple yet beautifully designed and well-balanced wilderness-survival game. There's just so much to do in the game and it feels like there's more direction in the progression you make, as opposed to, say Minecraft.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Recently got back to playing Skyrim again, but with a bunch of mods this time for better graphics, more populated caves/roads/forts etc, extra blood, extra "killmoves" and i also bought the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC.

God damn this game really knows how to just absorb my time once i start lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Got back into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U. I dont plan on playing it for much longer, I just want to reach HR8, which requires just a few more rank 7 quests.

Also, still at Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, as well as Tomb Raider: Underworld on Steam.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Also, still at Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, as well as Tomb Raider: Underworld on Steam.
    I'm most of the way through TRU, but haven't bothered completing it. The puzzles are a lot easier than I remember from earlier TR games. Maybe I'm a better gamer now or they were never that difficult.

Currently playing Beyond: Two Souls, so I'll wait until I'm finished before writing about it. One thing I'll mention if Ellen Page had a choice to tie herself to one video game project, she should have picked The Last of Us.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Toukiden: The Age of Demons on the PS Vita.

I think Capcom may finally have some competition in the Monster Hunter niche. Since Tecmo Koei and Omega Force developed it, there is a very clear Warriors Orochi aura to it (even some of the names reappear a legendary souls), giving it has a bit more personality than the MH games I'm familiar with. It's also a little less grindy in terms of combat (still grindy in terms of item collection!).

You fight plenty of little demon grunts and do little collection missions on each zone-numbered map (very familiar), and then fight giant boss Oni with their attack patterns. The slight difference is that you are able to lop off limbs and other appendages of the giant Oni, and if you purify them mid-battle, you get better items and the boss becomes weaker (replacing their limbs with phantom versions made of miasma).

The best part? The AI allies aren't retarded. They'll take turns assaulting the boss Oni, actively purifying lost parts or dead grunts, and using appropriate abilities. They all fight a little differently based on their weapon and the type of legendary soul merged with their weapon. Not once have I had feel like I had to do all the work.

If you have a Vita, grab the demo, it's free, has at least 3 hours of gameplay, and you can port your save data to the full game. I was sold after 2.5 hours, now enjoying the full game.

Currently re-playing Mass Effect 3 and still playing MH3U on 3DS. But Iīm looking forward to Senran Kagura Burst for 3DS, releasing in March. Probably a seriously generic game, but I just have to support that blatant sex-based marketing. Perfect.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Where the fuck is Surf in Pokemon Gold.

Beat the Kimono girls in ecrutean city (they use eevolutions), talk to a guy nearby.

Pokemon Gold... that brings back memories.

Though I still think Blue/Red was the best.

In the next couple of weeks I'll have the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X. Anyone else preorder this yet? It also includes X-2, but I'm not sure if I'll play it, since it seems too... girly, for me. The remaster looks amazing; no more shaky camera during mid-level cutscenes (such as the opening... it's not a full-on cutscene, but I'm not really sure how to classify it), no more blurry text. The soundtrack has been remastered as well. The only minor issue I have is that the character's eyes look different. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm not the only person that's noticed, based on comments I've read on videos. In any case though, it's not enough to set me back from playing this again, so I'm really looking forward to the release.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Jounin
    Ya I pre-ordered FF X/X-2 for the PS3. I pre-ordered the collectors Edition. Really looking forward to both games as I still have both on PS2 but I am more interested in seeing them in HD. Nothing too girly about X-2. A great RPG.