Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Been playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for NDS.

It's bitchin'.

cs 1.6

Just started Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 offline then i intend to go online.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Alundra for the PSX and Maple Story. Alundra....what can I say? It's hillarious! The story is described as dark and it is, because people just keep dying. In one of the early missions, you're on a rescue operation in a collapsed mine. There's a good background story to it, which also happens to be pretty funny. To make a short story shorter, no one survives. In fact, a couple of them die in pretty hillarious ways. A lot of the comedy comes from the kiddy artwork and music though. Hard to believe something that cute could be so dark.

Maple story....possibly the chodiest game of all time. If its second to anything, its mario or kirby. also a hell of a lot of fun. Other than saying its a 2-d mmorpg, I don't know how to describe it. What I will say is that this is the first mmorpg that I've played that I don't get tired of, unless I get physically tired. Consequently, its the only one that requires me to actively set a constraint on play time. Very addictive. One huge pitfall though; as far as I know, there is no PvP in this game.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Originally posted by: Shuurai
    I have this, but I have not even played the first one. How are you liking this game, or the series of Outbreak Files?

well i was playing dota allstars off of wc3 tft for about a year then got bored -.- lol im probally going to play RF online when it comes out in a couple months but for now im playing infantry XD. ( untill now havn't played that game in like 6-7 years x.x lol )

Originally posted by: Strider
    Originally posted by: Shuurai
    I have this, but I have not even played the first one. How are you liking this game, or the series of Outbreak Files?

Like you i havent played the first one so i can only comment about this one. In singleplayer mode its very boring and you have no choice but to play with 2 npc's which so far have only held me back. For example i was playing as Kevin and my partners were Yoko and David in order to progress through the game i needed a key from david but he wouldent hand it over...So i had to start again with another partner, They also wont normally attack anything unless you say "Help me" which is stupid tbh. Online is completely different your playing with people who have had the same feelings towards the npc's and will do their best to help you. And the satisfaction you get from saving a noob from a giant flea is great. On the downside you always get total arseholes online who only want to screw your game up by stealing all the recovery items and shooting all the bullets in a gun and leaving it there for you just to rub it in...If you can find a group of people to play with then its all good and very hard to stop playing. If you have it there and can get your ps2 online then do it now if your offline then ive been told its not much different from the original

Just finished FFX for the second time. 120 hours, sphere grid completed for every character. w00t!!

EDIT: Whoohoo! Jounin!

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

*Looks in disc trays*

It looks like Civilization III Conquests, and Diablo II - Lord of Destruction
    image fail!

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Just finished FFX for the second time. 120 hours, sphere grid completed for every character. w00t!!

EDIT: Whoohoo! Jounin!
    313 hours, and still going.

Going for Perfect Sphere Grid and Max Stats.

Meaning, I'm going back and erasing all the +2's and +3's, and filling them back up with +4's. No +100HP or +200HP, all +300HP's. And, having everyone completely fill the sphere grid on their own. Also, getting all of those damn items from the Shinryu, to get the "Break HP Limit" is so extremely tedious. But, I'll get there soon enough.

/on-topic

I'm still mainly playing City of Heroes & Burnout Revenge .. been wanting to finish FFVII. I never did beat that game. Or come close to the ending. .. I just got to the part where the Weapons were released from the North Crater, I think it was ..

F.E.A.R. and Black and White 2

MapleSEA ( maple story south east asia)
    anyone playing?

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

maplesea no, but mapleglobal yes

We [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Katamari

Fun game. Addicting. Your a little guy rolling up stuff.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I'm finally revisiting an old favorite on ZSNES.

Lufia 2. Love it. Probably my favorite rpg.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

ssx on tour..

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

The puzzles in that game freakin' tore me apart :S

All this talk of FFX has convinced me to play it again and i will

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: XanBcoo

The puzzles in that game freakin' tore me apart :S
    Honestly, somehow I knew you'd be the one to comment about that game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, they're bitchin'. Some of them gave me ulcers. I prayed to gamefaqs during that period.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Just got myself a free PSP via a 3 year broadband plan with my ISP. Currently playing Ridge Racer and Gundam Battle Tactics.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。