Page 16 of 144 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Metal Gear Solid 2. Dog Tag collectin'!
    Go Terra

Currently playing Narutimate Hero 3, They got rid of the support characters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

This sig was made by KitKat.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Xenogears!! Finally got it to work on emulator and I shouldn't run into any problems until Deus or whatever.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Originally posted by: Shuurai
    Go Terra

Currently playing Narutimate Hero 3, They got rid of the support characters [img][/img]

did they really? i never noticed and i've almost finished RPG lool.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

I've just started Shadow of the Colossus. I know that this game is by the same people who made Ico. Does anyone know if it's supposed to take place in the same world? The artwork is the same stunningly beautiful scenes I loved in Ico, and the main character is dressed quite similarly to Ico.

Originally posted by: KitKat
    I've just started Shadow of the Colossus. I know that this game is by the same people who made Ico. Does anyone know if it's supposed to take place in the same world? The artwork is the same stunningly beautiful scenes I loved in Ico, and the main character is dressed quite similarly to Ico.

I believe it does exist in the same world, Once you complete it everything will make sense.

Resident Evil 4. It's sooooo different than the earlier titles, not even funny. I've spent an hour already just getting used to the behind-the-shoulder camera and the new flexible aiming system. These bastards run alot faster, and it's sometimes hard to actually get the laser sight on them. >_<

I just got GTA: Liberty City Stories for the PSP. The graphics are pretty amazing for a portable machine. Plays pretty good so far too.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360) and Phantasy Star online Episode 1 & 2 (xbox)

Various games from Crazy Monkey Games, such as Pong.

Guild Wars is the only game I have at the moment. I play when I feel like it, almost never.

The last game I finished was Jade Empire on XBox, which I played over Thanksgiving.

My favorite game is Ragnarok, if it has the right people. <3
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I bought Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones two days ago and I already finished it. =/ Even though it felt short and the characters looked weird in the short videos, the story was great and I liked the conclusion of the trilogy. The new acrobatics that the games are so famous for are pretty sweet and dark prince freakin rocked except for his hairdo. Though out of the three, Warrior Within has been the best IMO.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Narutimate Hero 3 and Magna Carta : Tears of blood...just bought them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

I did that ... all the dog tags from Very Easy all the way to Extreme.
    Let me just say this, you shouldn't have any trouble until the bosses, almost everything rapes your life bar in one hit oh yeah and ... before the final battle ... You have to fend of 20 metal gear rays &gt;&lt; all that can kill you in anywhere from 1 to 2 hits.

The eliete troops before that are deadly

Currently Attempting : Devil May Cry 3 (Hard mode)/ (Dante Must die mode)
    Currently Playing on PC: Gunz (Level 39 Sword/Revovler/Shotgun user), Brood War (UMS), Unreal Tournament 2004
    Currently Playing on PS2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2

The bosses in MGS:2 on extreme are a nightmare. But you get the best feeling when you finish them. The Rays are like the hardest boss ever. I think you have to destroy like 20 of them before it ends.

I have a really great strategy for defeating vamp (without killing him) in the water-place, which I have come up with myself, without gamefaqs. If you need it Terra just ask and I might consider sharing the awesomeness.

Nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just put MGS2 on the shelf however, because my MGS3 &amp; MGS: Twin Snakes copies just arrived. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Lol I just finished Twin Snakes yesterday, The game was awesome except for some of the parts they changed.

Never played the original one. I think I'm like halfway through Twin Snakes, I don't like it as much as MGS2 so far. The bosses are more frustrating for one. But the story is top-notch as always!

Well I know a certain piece of music you used for one of your flashes has been changed. That was my biggest disappointment, plus Snake has been made into some sort of superhuman.

Whoa, someone remembers the flash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I can't believe they changed that. It was like the best song in the whole damn game!

MGS1 was fun as hell haha, the story and bosses were more creative and better than mgs 2 and 3 in my opinion.

Case in point .. fighting psycho mantis was hillarious and challenge (extreme mode + mgs = unbelievable cheapness in terms that bosses go berserk on your pitiful little life bar). Vulcan raven was the beast. I didnt play twin snakes thouhg .. what did they change other than some cutscnes?

MGS3 is very nice game .. only problem is once you beat it once or twice.. you really dont wanna beat it again, but its stilla good game going throuhg, the visuals are amaaaaaazing omg including the final boss &gt;&lt; its like .. wow .... pretty.

Oh yeah, get dmc3, turn on dante must die mode, and get your rear end handed to you &gt;&lt;