Page 49 of 144 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Been playing a whole lot of Little Big Planet beta lately, i have to say it's simply amazing. The full game will last for many years im sure, here's an example of what user generated content people are doing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Bz-2TS9NE.

Sony have also announced that they have 9 PS3 first party exclusives that they will announce for the first time at TGS this week, so hopefully there will be many games to look forward too.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandldan
    Sony have also announced that they have 9 PS3 first party exclusives that they will announce for the first time at TGS this week, so hopefully there will be many games to look forward too.
    Finally.

Thanks for the news Sandldan.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/...g-planet_N.htm

USAToday giving out LBP beta keys. I know right? wtfusatoday

Limited supplies, first come first serve.

Back to the legend. Final Fantasy 7 on Quad Core with Dual Shock2 pad used as controller = epic.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

For some reason USA Today, sent me 2 extra keys on top of the key I'm already using.

So, yeah, first 2 PM's gets the keys if you still haven't gotten into the Little Big Planet beta, which ends in another 3 days I believe.

How do you get to try the beta? Is the download available anywhere?
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I'm actually not sure, I could give you the key and instructions if you want, since no one has shown interest yet.

Sounds good, but how do you do that? Do I visit PSN/ a website to download the beta?
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

using my ps3 to type this, since my pc is being used by someone. But yeah, you enter it in PSN. Under account management for your PSN id, there's a section that says ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE or something. Thats where you put in beta codes and the like. I'll pm the code later tonight or tomorrow morning, since typing with the PS3 is a feat.

I believe that the codes are region restricted, but this can easily be fixed by just creating an account for that region

Apparently Psyke got it to work.

Just a word of warning, playing Online with other people is a lag fest, it's so bad. And the game is so buggy. It freezes VERY VERY frequently.

Kinda sad the beta's in this state when it's 2 weeks before the launch date. Which makes me guess that they've already shipped everything already, which would make the beta only a means of finding a way to make patches through PSN.

Well i have myself not encountered any freezes but i have experienced some pretty bad lag when playing online sometimes. And im pretty sure we'll see patches for the game as soon as it comes out. Media molecule have themselves said that this is more of a service like Youtube, so im expecting them to add a whole lot of content like costumes, more creation tools and just general improvements for this game.

But wow, this is just a short beta and there's already a whole lot of amazing levels out there, and i havent seen even one dick yet!

the first dick was created at the launch of the EU beta, few days ago lol.
    -----------------

Thanks to Animus for giving me the beta code. Luckily I have a US account so it worked! I've just cleared the first 2 levels, and it's pretty interesting so far. Luckily I still have my PS2 eyetoy, so I've hooked it up and I'm taking pictures of whatever I can find to create new stickers.

Is it just me or does whenever I log on PSN or Off, it kicks everyone else on the network/router off? Connecting to Live doesn't do that.

I'm back to PS2. Currently playing Persona 3: FES.

Anyone played Gundam 00 : Gundam Meisters yet? =)

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenren
    I'm back to PS2. Currently playing Persona 3: FES.

Anyone played Gundam 00 : Gundam Meisters yet? =)
    Is it released in English? I'd be interested in checking it out. Depends on the gameplay though. I haven't been fascinated by recent Gundam game releases..

Oh, and platform?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Lol, how could it be in english, it has been just released in japan, even the NDS gundam 00 ( which is pretty awesome ) isn't in english yet, and has been released for a very long time.

Don't expect an english release of a game until an english dub of the anime its based on is made.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    Lol, how could it be in english, it has been just released in japan, even the NDS gundam 00 ( which is pretty awesome ) isn't in english yet, and has been released for a very long time.

Don't expect an english release of a game until an english dub of the anime its based on is made.
    Well, the trailer for the english dub of 00 was released recently so at least that's something.

I've just started on Macross Ace Frontier for the PSP.