Page 83 of 144 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i was thinking of playing MGS2 since I never played it...

it came out in a period of my life where video games were far from a priority.

I just found a Gamecube Disk with four Zeda games on it. After spending a few minuted on the original NES game, I'm playing Ocarina of Time now.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    i was thinking of playing MGS2 since I never played it...

it came out in a period of my life where video games were far from a priority.
    It's more of an interactive movie than a game, IMO...I think you spend more time watching cut scenes than you do playing. And when you do actually play, the controls can be a little frustrating at times. At the very least though it's worth checking out for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I just found a Gamecube Disk with four Zeda games on it. After spending a few minuted on the original NES game, I'm playing Ocarina of Time now.
    You didn't finish the original game?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I want to play Startopia, but my CD isn't working anymore due to "decay" ~~
    damnit
    I can't find a download source either

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves.
    The multiplayer online is very good ... waiting for Modern Warfare 2 ..

Finally playing Uncharted 2... surely it has to be one of the greatest single player games of all time. Every part of it is spectacular.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Dragon Age: Origins - one of best rpg games i played, it did not bore me like baldurs gate 2(damned underdark) or nvn1 fist 2 campains(boring as hell), but it incorporates best gameplay elements from those two, plot looks good so far - it is not something on level of Planescape: Torment but still great.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    IDK when this was released... But the Team Fortress 2 server I was playing on last night had these and it was pretty fun. I like that the medic has a couple different ones that are both equally helpful. Supercharge has the huge downfall of taking away your gun and melee... so you can only heal! but it does fill up uber really fast.

The other "stypic" i think increases your health regeneration and leaves you w\ your melee weapon to attack... this is cool because your regeneration is greater than the damage of fire... plus it's great for when you're healing somebody and taking fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNNID2XpSU

Spent the last few hours playing Assassin's Creed 2 and the game is amazing. It's easy to say the sequel is everything the first one was and more but that really wouldn't do it justice. So if any of you played the first one then this one is a must have. If for whatever reason you haven't played the first one, then do so now, and then make damn sure you play the sequel.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

My friend and I are going through Dead Space on the 360. I realize it's not really a new game, but it's still freaky as hell. There have been a couple of times when I almost jumped up out of my seat because one of the creatures just showed up out of nowhere. You seriously can't let your guard down at any point.

I concur. Dead Space provides a pretty freaky ambience compared to recent Resident Evil titles, imo.

Cant wait to play Assassin's Creed 2.

Yeah because RE5 wasn't even scary/freaky one bit. It was like Tomb Raider.

hell no - tomb rider was way more interesting.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh
    My friend and I are going through Dead Space on the 360. I realize it's not really a new game, but it's still freaky as hell. There have been a couple of times when I almost jumped up out of my seat because one of the creatures just showed up out of nowhere. You seriously can't let your guard down at any point.
    There's multiplayer co-op on Deadspace on the X360?

It's an awesome game, some real scary moments, and the slow motion of the suit really adds to the effect.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines on PSP. I'm going to finish it and then link it up to the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed II for the six unique extra weapons and extra starting money.
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 11-18-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    There's multiplayer co-op on Deadspace on the X360?

It's an awesome game, some real scary moments, and the slow motion of the suit really adds to the effect.
    Hahaha...no no. My friend is the one controlling but I'm directing. Actually, now that I mention it, I guess I'm not really doing anything.

I'm currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 on Wii. It's such a grind to get all the money needed to unlock all the characters. I'll probably never get them all.

----

Square Enix is now taking Final Fantasy XIV beta applications for the PC version.

http://entry.ffxiv.com/
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 12-16-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Currently playing Spider-man and Venom: Maximum Carnage.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

I recently played through and finished Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Very good game that rewards those who are coordinated and severely punishes those who aren't so much so...people like me. There were many times were I had to turn the game off so I wouldn't smash my DS.

Playing Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.

I didn't play Phantom Hourglass, so the controls take a bit getting used to, but surprisingly, I find the train a blast to control. It's relaxing, but at the same time you really have to pay attention. Having Zelda tag along is also a big draw.