Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I've reached lvl70 now in Diablo 3 with around 20pts in paragons, so now it's pretty boring from a single player standpoint. I've decided to reinstall Fallout 3 and finish it this time.. and boy have video games come a long way graphics wise. I don't tend to notice graphical improvements since they feel pretty incremental every year. Whenever someone shows me a game and goes "look at the graphics!", I rarely get wowwed. It usually looks similar to something else from the previous year, so nothing revolutionary.

Does anyone have any recommendations for texture mods etc that work well together for FO3?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for texture mods etc that work well together for FO3?
    Grab something like Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3, though ENB mods can kind of be a pain in the ass to get installed and configured correctly, and also grab all the recommended mods toward the bottom of the page. The visual haze of this one adds the right atmosphere to post-apocalyptia.

Grab a couple body textures then just start downloading mods like crazy until you destabilize the game to the point that it crashes every time you try to open a door! Not that I have personal experience with that or anything...