Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

ZZ 2.0 sounds sweet
    Still whining for the other Striker packs in PG... MG is a good start, but I want the loose packs for my PG.

Well ZZ 2.0 is just a wish of mine, nothing more unfortunately. Atleast, for now...

I thought that PG version of strike also had the other packs as well? Though I wonder how well the other packs would sell in PG since its already so expensive right now to get a PG strike in the first place. Dont get me wrong, I think it would be cool but I have a feeling they (bandai) want to think of the business side of things before they release something like that.

PG Strike has the Aile Striker pack that comes with a Skygrasper.. If they release the other 2 packs with a Skygrasper, I'd be happy. Doubt it'll happen, though..

Yeah, we really havent see much more done with PG as it is anyways.

http://www.figure.fm/post/13516/Mast...ade%20Impulse/

Another picture of MG impulse (straight build). Doesnt look too bad at all. Apperently the V on the chest as well as the vulcan cannons are molded parts.

MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. 2.0 - Summer
    MG Shin Musha Gundam - June, 5,250 yen
    1/100 Tieren Ground Type - June, 2,730 yen
    1/100 Gundam Astraea Type F - June, 2,940 yen
    1/100 Gundam Avalanche Exia - July, 2,940 yen
    BB Senshi Sangokuden Kanpei Gundam - June, 630 yen

Reported dates for the following (not quite 100% confirmed):
    HG GN-X - July

Finally some news about rx-78 ver 2.0. My guess is that it will come out after musha gundam (july or august). And speaking of musha gundam, that will be a nice birthday present

As for the rest, Im suprised theyre doing so many of the 00 varients. Not really much into those but Im sure theyll appease some fans out there.

Anyone know if any high grade 1/100 kits are announced? or are the non-grades HG quality? (like the SEED ones)
    I really want those kits, but I'll wait for possible MGs..

Um...I think the ones listed there are "HG". Not really too sure about it though. If theyre anything like the other 1/100 00 models then I would consider them HG.

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613
    Um...I think the ones listed there are "HG". Not really too sure about it though. If theyre anything like the other 1/100 00 models then I would consider them HG.
    Is that what they're officially known as? I always assumed that the HG, MG, and PG labels were used on the high-detail models for the 1/144, 1/100, and 1/60 scales respectively and everything else was just unmarked. Didn't know they were interchangeable between scales.

KIMOCHI~II

since gundam wing kits, ALL 1/100, unless stated otherwise, are to be considered HG, just like all 1/144, unless stated otherwise, are to be considered NO grade.
    -----------------

Dumb question:
    While reposing my Zeta Ver.2.0 into wave rider mode, I noticed something on the wings.
    When in wave rider, left and right of the crotch area are 2 parts that are connected into the wings with polycaps. This makes me wonder: shouldn't this kit have full landing gear? To me, it looks like those removable parts are the bottom parts of the landing gear, yet I can't find any parts that can extend them so the wave rider can stand on them. Is this left out?

I never really noticed that before, but I dont recall any sort of extentions included with the unit. I suppose one can build their own custom extentions, but personally I just use the stand.

In other news....I saw this from gunota just this afternoon:

New SEED MG for Fall
    An announcement at the end of the Phase-Impulse MG Edition video says a new Gundam SEED MG kit will be coming in the Fall. Though the actual MS name isn't given, the background color scheme of the announcement strongly suggests one of Athrun's MS, with the frontrunner on Japanese boards being the Infinite Justice Gundam.

Personally Id perfer the Justice rather than IJ simply because the IJ 1/100 scale was pretty good as is. At the same time, Justice 1/100 was pretty horrid and is in serious need of a MG. My only problem would be if/when it does come out, Id have to go back and paint it red again (I dont care much for the justice models being pink.....-ish). That is, unless they do it for me.

I can't think of anything else that can get a MG in the SEED universe than Justice or IJ....I mean, what other kit can it be?

The druggie suits. I personally wouldnt mind a MG Gaia myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613
    The druggie suits. I personally wouldnt mind a MG Gaia myself.
    They should at leas make 1/100's of those..1/100 Gaia would own.. Abyss would too.. I see now reason why only Chaos would get a 1/100 HG.. was he more popular?

I doubt it will be Saviour..but Justice/IJ would be more logical..

I agree, they should finish off the other two druggie suits with 1/100s. But I guess its kind of too late now. Maybe they were planning on doing it but maybe chaos didnt sell too well so they decided not to go through with the other two. Who knows.

http://www.bandai-hobby.net/english/item.html

So I guess its offical....Musha Gundams frame is based on RX-78 OYW ver. I dont see how thats possible though since in the game Musha is pretty large compared to the other gundams. I was expecting him to be atleast the size of Nu gundam (or even slightly bigger).

On a side note, my mg impulse and 1/100 overflag are on their way But I still need to finish off Hi-Nu first.......

I hope to receive my MG Impulse next week...it was sent about 8 days ago.
    I've ordered more kits last week:
    EX Archangel
    MG Gundam Alex
    HG Providence 1/100
    HG G-Falcon+Gundam XX

MG Musha on pre-order and thinking about HGUC The-O..

Yeah Ive got musha on order as well.

Hey let me know how that providence goes. Ive been considering getting him for a while but Ive been hesitant. I doubt well ever see a MG version though...

That's why I bought the providence.. I prefer MG releases, so I wait a while before buying HGs.
    I'm waiting for some Gundam 00 MGs before I start buying..
    When I get the providence I'll tell you how it is.
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Sat, 05-31-2008 at 06:23 PM.

i def need to get that mg impulse, but i also want to get this:
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN952362
    -----------------

yes double post, but i finally got this baby:

I almost got the mg hi NU instead, but then i saw this one hidden in plain sight ( i just overlooked it >_>) and just had to buy it. It was also 15€ cheaper so thats good.
    Still need to build master gundam though :x
    -----------------