Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: phase 44 discussion

phase 44 discussion

Random raw
    this is the link [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

phase 44 discussion

Less random also out now: GSD ep 44 raw from danomac tracker

phase 44 discussion

Comeone give us a discussion when you post. Don't just post up the link. I'll start these downloads but no one ever downloads them enough for it to beat my SM download when it becomes available.

phase 44 discussion

YZAK AND DEARKA ARE BACK!!!!

Looks like theyll be a role in the last episodes.

Lots of things happened this episode, but Ill wait to start discusing it after more people watch it.

phase 44 discussion

Saiyaman saiya man is out

phase 44 discussion

downloading... kinda slow cause the raw just out.... I don't understand y YZAK MS is alway cooler than DEARKA... and he got no new toys this time.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] well, maybe.... let c wat happen....

phase 44 discussion

Saiyaman Seeders: 0 Leechers: 0 Speed: 0.01

Yay, this is going great! At this rate it will be done sometime next week.

phase 44 discussion

LoL, ive downloaded the 1st one that Marcis gave us, but it doesnt work somehow, so i download a gain from saiyaman, Seed : 7 Peer : 58 , Speed : 29 - 45 kbps
    LoLZ

phase 44 discussion

the link of Millenium-Boyz is not working.... Marcis : 138 Leechers: 660 Speed: 66.3

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Saiyaman Seeders: 0 Leechers: 0 Speed: 0.01

Yay, this is going great! At this rate it will be done sometime next week.
    i have to agree it's not going that fast [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
    gimme more seeders asap!!! <_<
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

phase 44 discussion

is it just me or the release by saiyaman is fucked up, its lagging, LoLZ

phase 44 discussion

This was obviously an info episode so we can't get AS much without knowing what they say. Oh, and I've been seeding saiyaman's raw for the last hour. I was able to download it in about 45 minutes.

At 8:48 on the Saiyaman RAW, was that an error? I think they ACCTUALLY SHOWED RAU'S FACE!!!

I was amazed with Djibril's doomsday weapon. It was something that ACCTUALLY WORKED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

Personally I fully expected Dullindal to detonate the shuttle that Meer was on after it launched so he could use it as propaganda.

Also, was that Jachin Due that Dullindal went too? It looks similar, and it looks like it has taken some damage.

One thing from the preview for 45. It is probably just bad timing on the order of scenes, but it shows Legend launching it's DRAGOON units and then immidietly after shows a bunch of GOUFs being destroyed. The first time I saw it I really thought Rey had done it. Then I realized it is too early for him to go crazy.

I wonder how Athrun will recover in time for action.

EDIT:
    Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
    is it just me or the release by saiyaman is fucked up, its lagging, LoLZ
    As far as I'm concerned it's just you. I had no problems with it. Sorry, don't mean to be rude but it is being honost.

phase 44 discussion

wow...just when Djibril gets a working doomsday weapon the preview for next weeks episode showed Destroys in space, oh well I guess Djibril really wants to lose. Oh and I thought the same thing as you Curium when I saw the DRAGOON followed by numerous GOUFs being shot at same time. And one last thing everyone's favorite character has finally returned to the SEED universe, hurray for Conille.

phase 44 discussion

terra must be very happy coz yzak is back in action LoLZ, ive got my raw working finally, wow requiem is so so so good
    how could the chairman stay calm !!! he must got somethin up his sleeve [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LoLZ, BTWW it was quiet a long speech by kira, lacus, and archaangle crew, and inthe next episode preview, Meer is wearing bikini somewhere in tropical area, hahaha that was funny. GO LACUS !!! NICe introduction speech!!!!!! rey finally remember who is his parents, its Raw and the chairman !!! ! i wonder what did kira said to arthrun hehehe cant wait for the subbed by hiro tomoroow

phase 44 discussion

Hey can anyone can tell me why i dont have the sound and just the image only on the saiyaman one?

phase 44 discussion

Is your volume turned off? Or have you tried turning the volume up? Either your download didn't go properly or the problem is on your end. I can only speak for myself on this, but it hasn't given me any trouble.

phase 44 discussion

I had this problem a long long time ago. Some of the files I downloaded didn't have any audio. You would need to download the file again. Check that you are using the latest version of your BT client as well.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

phase 44 discussion

Hi, i finally watched Phase 44, OMG, and here i thought the Opening Song couldnt be worse than Wing of Words, I was WRONG BIG TIME.

TRANSLATIONS PLEASE.

phase 44 discussion

in advance: although i don't know how many people have watched the raw by the time i write this, i think it's justified that i put down my 2 cents here and do not violate the spoiler rule, if i'm wrong i will face the consequences (although i would like to have the reason clearly explained as i do not see this so much as spoiling)

they finally realised Wings of Words sucked so they remixed it?
    it's a bit better in my opinion though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

and my thoughts on this episode, i think this sets the tone for the last episodes, things are going to get alot more grim and desperate i think
    no way that PLANT will leave that unanswered for, although that "requiem" thing may be taken down (soon) i believe Djibril (the slimy toad he is) will have much more mass destruction aces up his sleeve, besides what you see in the phase-45 preview, so i guess it may be a big guns showdown after all, depending on what AA and crew are going to pull out of their hats

and for closure: that look and pose of Dullindal right before the episode ends is just soooo wrong, like he knew this was coming and is actually happy it did happen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

phase 44 discussion

haha, while y'all are downloading the raw, i already got the sub verstion....except the sub's in chinese. but hey, as long as I can read it, i'm not complainin. all I gotta say for y'all non-chinese-reading people is: SUCKAS!! lol.

anywayz, a summary of the episode (Spoiler I guess for those who haven't seen RAW yet):

Lacus appears in orb and makes a speech, telling everyone she's not a supporter of Dullinal's plan and that people must rethink about what his true intentions truly are. This sends the entire world into a havoc. There're some people who say that the one in ORB is the real one. but most people on earth are still skeptical, because ORB is sided with the Blue Cosmos. There was a scene where the little girl(can't remember the name) talks about how they were suppressed by EA and liberated by ZAFT forces. Therefore, we should all be side w/ ZAFT and stop listening to the lacus from ORB. Meer is then send into hiding by the chairman after the real lacus appears. Shinn ask Rey what he thinks about the lacus in ORB, and Rey says they're all stupid for listening to the enemy. It is one of their tactics to try to confuse us. He says that he doesn't care which is the real lacus, all he knows is that Dullinal is right, and everyone else is wrong. Rey told shinn and Luna they got bigger things to worry about, such as Freedom and Justice. Luna was told that Meyrin might also be on AA. At the same time, The doomsday weapon build by dijibril was aimed and fired. The weapon missed the original intended target-Intending to hit Apricus, the capitol of PLANT, and took down 2 other plant colonies instead. The misfire is due to calculation error and the explosion at the last second. Immediately after the event, Minerva's ordered back into space. Lacus makes a long speech and finally reveals what the DESTINY plan is. Lacus says that the chairman's DESTINY plan is to reengineer everyone's genetic makeup so that each person's "destiny" is already chosen the minute they're born. The people who're unfit for the job'll have to be eliminated. This way, there will be no war, no insecurities about the future, and people will all live a happy life without conflicts. In the end, AA crew decides that they want to control their own destiny and will go into space to stop Dullinal.

That's pretty much the summary of the episode. Someone can add to my summary if i missed any important points.