Thread: Gundam music?

Gundam music?

I donloaded Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny 4th Ending Theme See-Saw. It had 2(and 2 more but were same without vocals) songs but where is this one from: Seijaku Wa Headphone No Naka. It Sounds really good.

BT for it http://www.gm-realm.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=239

Gundam music?

It's from the 4th ED single. Most likely won't appear in the series itself; it's just done by the same artist.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Gundam music?

What Roko said.

Edit: And yes, it's damn good.

Gundam music?

I'll use this to ask about the song that was playing instead of Wings of Words in the Saiyaman raw. That song was badass and i first thought they changed the song because everybody hated that idiotic pussy so-called song they use but it seems the raw provider just changed the song on his own.

Gundam music?

PSJ: Maybe so, but is there anyway to find the song elsewhere? I agree that's it's good and want to hear it more, though, the first place I heard it was on a Guilty Gear X2#reload Combo vid and liked the song enough to play it repeatedly. Anyone got any idea?

Gundam music?

Damn, it was from a Guilty Gear video and I didn't download the raw. If I did I might have been able to pinpoint it.

Gundam music?

Never to Fear! It is right Here! Wow....that rhymed... Anyways, 2nd post down, in either 192 or 320 kbps. Thanks Seed Genesis ^^
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Gundam music?

thanks a heap Roko
    it sure as hell is alot better then win%@&*(), can't even get myself to write it down [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Gundam music?

Oh, mystery solved.

And it's KOTOKO! No wonder it rules. She's awesome.

Gundam music?

Aww, and I went to all that trouble just to get that vid up, oh well, here it is anyway. It'll stay up for a week, if anyone interested. It's a Guilty Gear X2#Reload Dizzy combo video with some nifty editing effects. http://s49.yousendit.com/d.asp...EBNIO720V1OGR0NYW8W1GH

Gundam music?

HOLY SHIT WHAT A SONG. DAMN IT'S GOOD!

And the combo video was fucking awesome. Even as an avid GG player I was astonished. Some of the stuff was truly impressive, especially his usage of the FRC.

Goddamnit, this is too good.
    Can anyone rip the Saiyaman edited opening? I want to see this music go along with the opening scenes. If anyone does that he/she will be my hero.

Edit: ARGH GIVE ME KOTOKO ALBUMS

Gundam music?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    HOLY SHIT WHAT A SONG. DAMN IT'S GOOD!

And the combo video was fucking awesome. Even as an avid GG player I was astonished. Some of the stuff was truly impressive, especially his usage of the FRC.

Goddamnit, this is too good.
    Can anyone rip the Saiyaman edited opening? I want to see this music go along with the opening scenes. If anyone does that he/she will be my hero.

Edit: ARGH GIVE ME KOTOKO ALBUMS
    how do you rip something out?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Gundam music?

The flow of the music with the scens were suprisingly good. Now we just need to ask ourselves why that song wasn't the fourth OP from the begining. The fourth OP from SEED still slays every other OP ever though, the scenes and the music are perfect in that OP.

Gundam music?

Nevermind my request, I ripped it out myself. (using VLC if anyone cares)

Gundam music?

is it possible to rip things out with windows media player?

Ovan, The Rebirth