Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seed Mode

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: PSJ
    In the original SEED series both Athrun and Kira could do it in a controlled manner and there was simply one animation so this new animation is simply a re-animation of entering SEED. It may mean that they have mastered SEED mode on a diffrent level than Shinn but it is still no indication to that there are 2 diffrent SEED modes.
    not true, all of kira's seed modes had the same animation as shinn's until after he got freedom, after that his seed mode animation became like athrun's

Ovan, The Rebirth

Seed Mode

I am talking the original SEED, am i wrong here? give me some proof as i don't have SEED on my comp. Could you also give me episode references to this?

Seed Mode

episode 30 of seed when athrun fights kira, after athrun kills tolle kira goes seed and it shows the same animation as shinn's seed mode then after that kira slashes aegis' arm then kicks it's head then athrun goes seed and it shows the so-called "controlled or more focused" seed animation where there's a red vertical line, or when the archangel lands in the desert(forgot the episode number) then they get jumped by bcues and kira went seed after having sex with fllay and it shows shinn's seed mode animation and i think it showed that same animation when he went seed and gave yzak that scar

Ovan, The Rebirth

Seed Mode

I am familiar with the SEED mode animation kira got. Any picture references?

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The wikipedia info was contributed by someone who, like the majority of you, misunderstood Andy when he called Kira a Berserker. What he meant to say was that Kira was a type of combatant which can push his limits and blah blahlbalblahlahlahahlkdsokaokfsfsa in other words a user of what we call the Seed mode. Then some idiot thought that Andy meant that there is a second Seed mode, and then this idiot had some friends which were equally stupid and incapable of understanding the truth.

Now, I am sure no-one here wants to be an idiot, so please just for the love of Yzak just accept the fact that there is only one "Seed mode", no more no less, and shut up about Wikipedia because it's WRONG.
    actually i dont really misunderstand the fact that Andy referred to Kira as a berserker only cuz that seems to be his personality trait in a pinch. i likewise dont agree it has anything to do with SEED...while i'm not supporting the view of a dual SEED mode theory..i'm just curious where people that are yelling theres only one are getting their sources from or else their point is just as equally valid as the one on wikipedia considering their both opinionated sources

Seed Mode

I am familiar with the SEED mode animation kira got. Any picture references?
    can wmp or media player classic rip stuff out?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Seed Mode

You just need screens which you can make with ctrl+i in WMP.

Seed Mode

animation as shinn's seed mode then after that kira slashes aegis' arm then kicks it's head then athrun goes seed and it shows the so-called "controlled or more focused" seed animation where there's a red

---
    There's no such thing as a more focused S.E.E.D. Athrun's state of mind was equally distorted as Kira's when he tried to blow him up. You miss the part where Athrun did that because he was "taking revenge for Nicol's death." If you read the facial expression on Athrun, and you can tell Athrun was no more focused than Kira. Just because Athrun didnt say anything doesn't mean he's concentrating more than Kira; he might just have been shocked and ran out of words. Kira yelling at Athrun after he killed Tolle doesn't mean Kira is enraged because he killed Nicol by accident as he was trying to defend himself. He was like...Athrun...wait it's a mistake and Athrun was like Fk you're dead! After that Kira was also enraged because Athrun took out Tolle. Tolle who piloted that plane was Kira's friend as Nicol was to Athrun and besides Athrun knew he still owed Kira for Miguel's death so that makes Athrun's seed mode even more volatile. If that's the case the animations would explain nothing but contradictions.

Sometimes a berserker, a for lack of words, would seem normal but brewing a tempest inside of them that's just waiting to happen even though they seem completely composed while the ones that seemed calm and say in alot of words are all talk but is shaking in their pants. All talk & no action. Work with your hands not with your mouth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If anything, Nicol's death had as much impact on Athrun as Tolle's death to Kira if not more.

Seed Mode

there is one episode in GS that might prove that there is a berserker seed mode. i forgot which episode but it was the one when kira fought andy in that orange thingy (which i've forgotten the name of). but at the end of the fight when kira thought he killed him (after going seed mode of course), he screamed out something like "i didn't wanna kill him". this kinda shows that he wasn't really in control of his actions. i dunno if he did it by accident or not but during the fight, he didn't seem like he was trying to hold back or anything

Seed Mode

I give up. You're all idiots.

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    In the original SEED series both Athrun and Kira could do it in a controlled manner and there was simply one animation so this new animation is simply a re-animation of entering SEED. It may mean that they have mastered SEED mode on a diffrent level than Shinn but it is still no indication to that there are 2 diffrent SEED modes.
    not true, all of kira's seed modes had the same animation as shinn's until after he got freedom, after that his seed mode animation became like athrun's
    actually there are 3 animations for entering seed. first there's the one that kira had before he got freedom. then there's the one that kira and asuran currently have. and finally there's the 3rd which has only been shown for shinn.

Edit: Terra, some of us just so happen to be very stubborn. and if they ever do explain about seed mode, some people will feel dumb and others won't while some won't even care.

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: ArcZero
    there is one episode in GS that might prove that there is a berserker seed mode. i forgot which episode but it was the one when kira fought andy in that orange thingy (which i've forgotten the name of). but at the end of the fight when kira thought he killed him (after going seed mode of course), he screamed out something like "i didn't wanna kill him". this kinda shows that he wasn't really in control of his actions. i dunno if he did it by accident or not but during the fight, he didn't seem like he was trying to hold back or anything
    He had control, when Kira said "i didn't want to kill him" he really don't want to kill Andy...

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: Vince Flyte
    He had control, when Kira said "i didn't want to kill him" he really don't want to kill Andy...
    ah yes i already know he didn't want to kill andy but what i'm saying is he didn't seem like he had control when he was <u>fighting</u> andy. well after he went seed mode that is.

Seed Mode

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    actually there are 3 animations for entering seed. first there's the one that kira had before he got freedom. then there's the one that kira and asuran currently have. and finally there's the 3rd which has only been shown for shinn.

Edit: Terra, some of us just so happen to be very stubborn. and if they ever do explain about seed mode, some people will feel dumb and others won't while some won't even care.
    OH MY GOD THERE IS 3 SEED MODES!!!!!!!!

I agree with Terra on this one.

Seed Mode

Well that makes that the 4th seed mode because Lacus's seed mode has no animation. Her seed mode had no explosion, no diagonal flash, just the dilated eyes unless the director got lazy in episode 49/50 and thought he could 'sneak in' a few scenes of characters w/ seed including Cagalli's or that his cutting and pasting habit became sloppy.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Seed Mode

Most people here are idiots, but that doesn't mean the more intelligent of us shouldn't try to explain to them.

I still believe there is only 1 Seed Mode. We have never heard of more than one, at least not in the actual series. I don't really trust Wikipedia for anime information because any psycho otaku could conjecture anything about such a vague topic, left vague by the lack of explanation the series does on it, and it could get posted.

As for Lacus' supposed Seed Mode eyes in those episodes, I believe the animators were trying to give her a blank expression as she tries to not be saddened by all the death and killing going on around her (that she is taking part in) and accidentally made it similair to the Seed Eyes.

As for going Seed on a whim or by losing control to one's own emotions, I believe it doesn't make the Seed mode any different at all. All that does is make the pilot act differently in the battle. Calm people will act more rational. Angered ones more aggressive and bold.

As for Kira's "I didn't want to kill him" about Andy in the desert battle in seed. That doesn't mean he necessarily lost control of his emotions BECAUSE OF SEED MODE. People can lose themselves in battle and everything starts to happen so fast that you don't really know what you're doing, but just acting on your instincts and reactions. I think Kira said that because afterwards he remembered what a normal and decent guy Andrew Waldfeld really was (he'd met him face-to-face earlier) and that Waldfeld had been absolutley right about him, that Kira was still unable to control himself in battle. that was actually one of the things that made me like Kira in the Seed series, he was human then.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".