Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW Gundam Ace Power Rankings

NEW Gundam Ace Power Rankings

Why is Lacus #1? If there has to be a pink hair girl as number 1 it should be Meer. She is what every fanboy want in Lacus minus the annoying crap.

no cagalli should be number 1, after watching gundam seed all over again i seem to like cagalli more than meyrin and any other seed/destiny girl now, she had a nice personality in seed and that episode when her and athrun were alone on an island was one of the most romantic stuff i ever saw, not to sound corny or anything *cough cough*

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Rankings for September:

2) Char Aznable - MSG/The Origin/Zeta
    5) Quattro Bageena - Zeta Gundam
    I still think these two should be counted as one person.

28) Arthur Trine - SEED DESTINY
    Are we really that low on Male Gundam Characters????

oh and Kira, Lacus, Strike Freedom at #1s. Big surprise. I think there are no voters over the age of 11. Either that, or all the diehard Gundam fans refuse to vote.
    Or maybe not all Die-Hard Gundam fans think the same way you do. Obviously there are a lot that do, but I highly doubt most do.

I didn't mean that I was a diehard Gundam fan. What I meant was that obviously a lot of kids vote because Seed/Destiny are the newest shows with the flashiest graphics.
    Out of all the shows ever conceived, I doubt it's the universal opinion that Kira, Lacus & Freedom are the best things ever to grace Gundam.

Follow?

Yeah i agree...but the thing is in Japan..most people like the new stuff and dont care about the old ones...like if they were a fan of Kira in SEED they wouldnt care what happen to him in SD unless something bad happened like breaking an arm or something...then Fukuda would recieve hate mail to pile up like mt.everest

True.

But I think that once Seed gets a few years older, Char will be back in his #1 position. Just an example of course.

Yeah hope your right..although if Char becomes number 1 shouldnt Athrun be num 2 or something since Athrun is...something like a remake of Char? O.o

He wasnt as cool as Char though.

Yes he was based on Char(Chars image went to Rau though>.&lt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. He used a red mobile suit the whole time and even became Shins semimentor in destiny like Char did as Quattro to Camille. Though, char did switch to white sometime...meh, I dont know. Oh well, Athrun definitely got a lot of his personality from char though(not all, but a lot)

more like shinn's voice of reason.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba