Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

i just watched the raw there were lots of information told in this episode, there were a lot of speaking, i wanna see it !!!!!!!!! HIRO please release it quickly!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor DjiBril, that was a bit early for him to die, its mean the other 5 episodes gonna be surprising which is not good, coz i dont like surprise!!!!!!!! stupid cagali, why would she give up on arthrun, and give it up to meyrin, the only moment meyrin is pretty is when her hair is straight. i wanna see the subtitle !!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Phase 45 Discussion

Cagali and Arthrun no more!!!! FUCK YOU FUKUDA!!

Phase 45 Discussion

I liked this episode very much. It was action packed, the music was used well, the flashbacks and stuff felt minimal for once (though I'd prefer a quick flashback to Djibril's past instead of the goddamn "co-ordinators are evil" flashback which has been seen a million times in both Seed & Destiny - where a girl with an instruments gets shot in the stomach among others). Good Yzak & Dearka action, and Shinn & Luna are totally cute. They look cuddly and full of emotion, unlike almost all the other pairings in this series.

About Djibril. First off, his death looked extremely painful. Second off, I'm glad Rey did it, because Shinn has gotten enough good kills already. Third off, Djibril was a decent villain (I liked his clothes and lipstick), but it's too bad that he wasn't fleshed out. As others have said, the racists in this series doesn't get any form of development, they are just there being.. ehh... racist. Too bad really, ah well...

But yeah. I have a feeling that Athrun will end up with Meyrin actually. They seemed to click rather well, and Cagalli has removed her ring - and told Meyrin to take care of Athrun.

We finally got to see a picture of Talia's son too. Who is that mysterious boy? THE PLOT THICKENS!
    5 episodes to go, and I'm pumped up again. Woohoo!

Oh, and I hate Lacus. Even when she doesn't talk I hate her. Every week I come up with new ways I'd like to torture her. It's pretty funny actually. This week I had a lovable vision about magma & a piece of tree with spikes on it. Mmm... blood, guts, dead Lacus. Terra likey, yummy!

Phase 45 Discussion

sigh cagali and athrun, i understand the circumstances, but alas im devestated.
    btw i made a sig but people told me all they see is an x while i see the sig. can sumone help me make it work? thanks!

Phase 45 Discussion

isnt rey the son of gladis and klueze then the chairman adopted him ?

Phase 45 Discussion

hrmmm not too sure. i think so but i cant say for sure.
    btw i made a sig but people told me all they see is an x, while i see the sig on my screen. can sumone help me make it work? thanks!!

Phase 45 Discussion

srry double post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Phase 45 Discussion

Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!! http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page100.html

OMFGWTFWTHSHIT!!!! O_O

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Phase 45 Discussion

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Karl\My Documents\My Pictures\sig.gif[/img]
    can anyone see that? if you can then please

also, that little kira and athrun thing was halarious

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Phase 45 Discussion

Can't see it. Use a host for it. Use imageshack or photobucket.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Phase 45 Discussion

ok i put it on photbucket, i think it works now, thanks man!

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!! http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page100.html

OMFGWTFWTHSHIT!!!! O_O
    That was fucking hilarious.

Also by the way you guys talked about Cagalli and Athrun made it seem like she is gonna die soon. Also I can't fucking believe that Cagalli gave Akatsuki (the final gift from her father!!!) over to Mwu. That is of the highest forms of BS. I really hope that in a couple of years some guy decides to redo seed from the episode that Kira finds out that he is the ultimate coordinator. and I hope that guy knows how to write a script cause I feel that even I can do better than Fukada at this point.

btw drunkenmaster that sig of yours futher manefests my hate the the relationship that was just destroyed by Fukada. I think that a rivalry between Cagalli and Meyrin would've been better. A rivalry that resulted in one of them getting killed would've been even better.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!!

hmmm, this brother sister love aint natural if she fells like that.. but i actually think that she might be lesbian?? Wouldn't that have been fun???

lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Phase 45 Discussion

Man... there should've been more of a battle between the Girty Lue and Minerva - what were the four legs on the front for? Four Lohengrins or Tannhausers? Grr....

Maybe the Mirage Colloid takes up a lot of energy when put on a capital ship? Yeah, right. :\ Cheers to you, Fukuda, for making a one-sided battle this episode.

Phase 45 Discussion

I was expecting an army of mobile armors and Destroys and one Destroy MKII Complete with the most awsome Dragoons you have ever seen.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: KapsLocked
    Man... there should've been more of a battle between the Girty Lue and Minerva - what were the four legs on the front for? Four Lohengrins or Tannhausers? Grr....

Maybe the Mirage Colloid takes up a lot of energy when put on a capital ship? Yeah, right. :\ Cheers to you, Fukuda, for making a one-sided battle this episode.
    What does that matter? If they were willing to break the treaty to put a Mirage Coloid System in it, I would assume it would be Nuclear powered so power demands shouldn't be an issue.

Phase 45 Discussion

Geez, the Destroy Gundams live up to their names, just not as expected since they're the ones always getting destroyed....i'm tired of ownage in this series.....

Phase 45 Discussion

me too, but its the way of the fukada....

Phase 45 Discussion

maybe cagalli giving up on Athrun paves the way for her death. Ahh finally, a death i have been waiting for, Cagalli must die!!! And so must Lacus!! She talks too much and everything she says is redundant. I think lacus will either die or kira. Thats because throughout the series it seems that Kira and lacus' relationship is a little too much goody goody and seems abnormal. I kinda get a weird feeling about it

But alas maybe i am being too hopeful, will fukuda kill someone important off?

Phase 45 Discussion

I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
    I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that