Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Phase 45 Discussion

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Wow, I never noticed that the rank is above Ramius'.

So now Kira is invincible, has a ridiculous gundam with DRAGOON, is a newtype, owns everything... and is ABOVE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN IN RANK?

It's time for the magic words! Ready kids? Sing along now!

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

Oh and also http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6020&enterthread=y
    lmao ur reminding me of spongebob

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Wow, I never noticed that the rank is above Ramius'.

So now Kira is invincible, has a ridiculous gundam with DRAGOON, is a newtype, owns everything... and is ABOVE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN IN RANK?

It's time for the magic words! Ready kids? Sing along now!

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

Oh and also http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6020&enterthread=y
    lol wouldn't that put Kira as the Orb equivilant of ZAFT's FAITH core?

Phase 45 Discussion

I doubt it. I still ask, what rank kira has? It would be the same as Cagalli, General? Almirant? Representative?.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: isso
    lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

IMAGINARY FUKUDA: AA is a ship, hence, it isnt alive. NEXT question, and please i dont want another stupid one.

EDIT: Sorry, double posted again, i got confused with the topics i was reading.

How many carriers the US has lost, hmm, I don't remember us fighting any wars last 20 years where their carriers met other countries / Organisations carriers / battleships etc..??

No the US attacks underdeveloped countries like afghanistan and irak (okay they had tanks, but, noooo mass destrution weapons)... During WW2 where they meet carriers and battleship they lost a lot, pearl harbour??? HMMMM???

REEEEEMEEEEEEMBEEEEER!!!!

=)

LoL

Plz take the archangel out of it's misery...
    PLEASE, stop that, its annoying.

BTW: they lost so many carriers because the carriers didnt fight back, that was the whole point of Japan's Strategy.

quote:
    Originally posted by: john_doe_107
    @MeroTZ.. don't start with isso..he's not worth your time..its a kid after all.
    save it for something else.

excuse me, I'm a kid? surely you have "big boy" hair then???
    lol

john_doe_107 your amusing... =)

You don't know anything about me still you make statements about me???

Interesting! =) Thats whats make you mature???

Are you american?
    We dont know anything about U?, well, we have read ur post and frankly i agree with john_doe_107.

quote:
    Originally posted by: twh
    Another Yzak and Dearka cameo... whoop de do, I don't see what all the fuss is. I'm no fan of Kira, Lacus, and all them, but I can easily like them more than Mr. Anger Management, who can only scream, curse, and shoot down refugee ships. Maybe it's just my opinion. *shrugs*

You suck.
    @twh: Izak being angry all the time is part of his charm. I like his character that way.

PS: Please someone post tsomething, i cant QUOTE all day.

I must say that dearkka and yzak are far more cooler than lacus and kira.. oooohhhh, I gt sick of their eye glaring / glancing each others... Damn fuck her and go on with your life man!!!!!

Yzak has AD-HD.. and that is clearly why he's a favorite... DAMP as it's called in my country makes people angry, and its fun to see angry people!!!

I hope that zaft has a Gang bang with lacus and then to finish it a bukkake party infront of Kira... that'll be great!
    Stop talking about raping, u better see someone who can help u.

quote:
    Thats quite a fixation you have there.

Seriously though, people, you dont have to hate the good guys. I'm getting tired of all you people doing the popular thing and hating on the good guys. Seriously, do something original and think for youselves. I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for most people disliking Kira/Lacus was more involved than, "OMG they are teh go0d guys, they suck!"

Its a sad day when assholes like Shin are preferred to genuine hero's like Kira. The world official belongs to the jerks.

No it's not like i go for your "good guys and bad guys" theory.. I just like shinn more, he acts more like a human that has feelings instead of kira.. Kiras feelings aint genuine.. that what makes him fake..

I suppose I would be a lot more like shinn than kira if I had gone threw what they have..

Kira is to good.. Shinn is naturally... That's what I think.. Thats why I like shinn.. And ZAFT seems more reasonable they to.. I can relate to ZAFT...

My opinion...
    Kira is in Control of himself, not like Shinn. I would be surprised if one of Kawai Denka's Parodys are true )especially the one with Athrun Three-Timing Cagalli, where Cagalli ask him to tell her he loves her). Check the GS Funnies Thread.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
    I dont know if someone has already posted this, but i noticed this after rewatching Phase 45.

http://img47.imageshack.us/my....mage=45avi000026as.jpg

http://img307.imageshack.us/my...mage=45avi000018vo.jpg

Kira has the same rank as Cagalli within the Orb Military and is above Marrue Ramius, does someone know what rank is that?
    I would assume that since Orb's government is based on the "noble families" that Kira gets Yuna's old spot in the council.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Curium
    I dont know if someone has already posted this, but i noticed this after rewatching Phase 45.

Kira has the same rank as Cagalli within the Orb Military and is above Marrue Ramius, does someone know what rank is that?
    I would assume that since Orb's government is based on the "noble families" that Kira gets Yuna's old spot in the council.
    I Wonder if Kira took down the Gouf that killed Yuna. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Good for him. Thank god Yuna died, i didnt wanted to see him again. RIP YUNA ROMA.

Phase 45 Discussion

Originally posted by: Curium

I Wonder if Kira took down the Gouf that killed Yuna. [img][/img]. Good for him. Thank god Yuna died, i didnt wanted to see him again. RIP YUNA ROMA.
    it was a murasame, it even showed it chasing the gouf then shooting it down

Ovan, The Rebirth

Phase 45 Discussion

huh..... so apparently asuran's a captain.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Phase 45 Discussion

I still say it again, it doesn't matter what rank he has, Kira never is put in a situation where he has to command anyone who isn't already licking the grime off his boots! He tells Athrun to do something, Athrun does it. He tells Maryu to do something, she does it. And even if they don't listen to Kira, they then have to hear the same damn request worded in cryptic philisophical banter from Lacus, so they get confused and do it anyway

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".