Page 48 of 124 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Cosplay MUST SEE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgox5
    They're right - it's only supposed to be one finger and he's got two out...God knows what they'll get...

But I do think that's the best damn Gaara I've ever seen.
    Mario's side certainly is incorrect, so the outcome would not be anything pretty. Not that a "perfect" Mario-Luigi fusion would be pretty...

I will say this about the Gaara. He was born to be him. He has that natural look. If his hair was a bit more red and if he had the dark red outfit, and not to forget the gourd, he'd be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Wow, that Tifa is hot.
    I'm glad you agree. Found 4 more.

The last pic is my fav (all are great.) Just wish it was higher resolution.

This girl was posted earlier:

But that picture does not do justice. I found a few more, and it seems she has gear that goes along with it. I want one of these outfits. Well, one suited to me (and more male oriented @.@) (She's pretty cute to boot)

The Strike Gundam girl's costume's pretty impressive, but on the whole it still looks a little strange, with a girl being a Gundam. As for the Tifa pics, the last one certainly looks great.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

That Tifa chick is certainly very hot, and also looks very natural in all those poses. Nice indeed.

That tifa girl is hot, plus she looks 99% ( she just cant look 100%) like tifa, when i saw that last pic i was like "...is that a screenca... oh nvm" for a second

its like the best Tifa cosplay i ever seen, looks for alike

Wow.
    That girl was born to cosplay Tifa.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    It's been far too long since I contributed to this thread. And as hot as that Tifa chick is (she is absolutely bonerific), I think I'll throw some more cosplays out there. As always, sorry if there are repeats, this thread is too huge to scope out before posting.

I'll start with what I think is a good cosplay of another FF female

And this next one, while not so accurate, is just sexy as hell

I'm a sucker for final fantasy creatures, mogs and chocobos especially

OMFG he's got a Lantern!

Could use some makeup, but an excellent Saber from F/SN

The guy in green is like "but I wanted to be king of the cosmos..."
    edit- linked to not fuck up the display so bad... Katamari cosplayers
    well that's all i could dig up. Nothing close to that Tifa one but hey, you know how many crappy cosplay photos I had to wade through just to get these?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Update!

This one's a pretty big one. Got some pretty good ones.

We're going to kick this off with a bang, with a kick ass Atomsk.

Now we're going to go with some Naruto themed ones. Here's one that has a cute Hinata.

A great Kankuro. IMO he has the face paint, and props down. Good job to this guy.

Some ANBUs with a nice Kakaski thrown in there.

Here's an interesting one. A female Lee. I can't complain

A Kakashi and Naruto Sexy No Justsu? At least they're female too. I've seen like, 5 Sexy No Jutsu Narutos who are guys... ;_;

Now, probably the most expensive, and awesome, cosplay prop ever.

Kickass.

Here's an interesting prop from "The Paper" from R.O.D. The coplay itself isn't too great, it's one of those easy costumes to do, you just need to look the part to pull it off, and she isn't quite there. But her prop is kinda cool.

And now onto some Bleach.

Bankai Renji. Really well done. I approve.

Now some Hollow Ichigo. First one is my favorite, both are great though. The second one looks a little, short to me. Anyone else get that feeling?

Matsumo (Spelling?) She's got the body, needs to be less tan, and the hair is too... shiny? Something isn't right with it.

Here's some Soul Calibur love, starting with a very good Tira.

There was a Nightmare earlier on in the thread, and this one is just as good, however he one ups it with an amazing sword.

From one of my favoritie animes (at least in my top 20) is Mai. I think she does a very good job.

A decent Rei from Neon Gensis Evangelion. Pretty good.

Another Rei, but that's not the focus of this one. Instead it's General Grevious.

And now for two joke pictures. Even though the first one is technically a joke picture, it's still awesome + 1.

And finally, REBOOT!

I think this is a guy in a wig

Transformer is awesome and so is Grevious, and ANBU costumes look pretty sweet. Sexy Lee is probobly the product of an anime loving guy and his obsessed gf.

@masa: What FF charachter is that, some of us(or maybe just I) have never played any of those games. And nice Saber btw

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    The FF girl I posted is Rinoa from ff8, most accurately portrayed in the first cosplay. The second is a much hotter girl, but her outfit is like Rinoa's but changed to a Riku/Yuna style from FFX.

Vegachan, keep contributing! You've managed to dig up some pretty damn good, or at least very specific, cosplay pics.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

That transformer is cool and that tifa is hot

also that hinata chick is cute

but still nothing beats Mr Satan for best cosplay ever

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8317/uu0km.jpg

Ps: Shouldn't this thread really be moved to General Anime
    Last edited by GhostKaGe; Mon, 05-01-2006 at 08:17 AM.

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

The Tifa cosplay girl in Vegechan's posts is beautiful

More pictures

Got some more pictures for ya.

First up are a couple Full Metal Alchemists for ya.

Next up are some interesting Gundam ones. The wing one is alright, but the Destiny one is nice, espically with the special effects on them.

Here's Infinite Justice. At least I think it's Infinite.

And a Gouf! UC love! Although, I hate normal Goufs... the designs are so bad for a suit that was supposed to replace the Zaku. Gouf Custom though? Solid Gold.

I posted a Guyver suit earlier, but here's some closer up shots.

And while I'm on the topic of exo suits, here's Akira Toriyama's daily transportation!

Some Imperial vs Chaos Space Marine action (well, not really action @.@) from Warhammer 40k.

New Theme. MGS3 All of these are fantastic.

Next theme is another FF girl. Although the game wasn't that great, Rikku was pretty hot in FFX-2. This girl pulls her off nicely.

Now for some random odds and ends.

Here's a good Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.

I believe she's trying to cosplay Motoko from GITS SAC in one of the battle gear outfits they use.

And last but not least, my comedic picture:

Damn! Those FMA ones are really nice, especially the Al one!

Where do you guys get those pictures ? Is there like a website where people upload their cosplau pictures ?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Hah, that last picture is a "Pwned" image macro waiting to happen.

The FMA Al is really good. Armstrong has the beautiful muscles, but he doesn't look the part. The Metal Gear Solid ones are also really impressive.

Here are some decent Lee's I found:

And then one...not so decent

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

A nice Cagali cosplayer...

Lilith

Asuka

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

@ vegechan, the Uruk-hai picture is hilarious, too bad the kid isn't more to the right, it's look more realistic. Also, I think those Rikku pics are on like the third page of this topic, this think has been around for wuite a while though. That Destiny is sweet, and although she's not that good cosplaying Motoko is automatically awesome.

@ Psyke The top Cagali is so confusindg since she's so cute, but I don't think she looks like Cagali...what am I supposed to think!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegechan
    And last but not least, my comedic picture:

adding to that one: