Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2477

Thread: Amazing Cosplay MUST SEE NOW

lack of hair anywhere on their body suggests asian in general

Quote Originally Posted by ven0m
    lack of hair anywhere on their body suggests asian in general
    We have less hair than caucasians but that doesn't mean we're bald......

As for the "guys without hair" vs "girls without boobs" issue, I'm pretty much stumped like the rest of you guys. It doesn't really matter at the end of the day though....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    We have less hair than caucasians but that doesn't mean we're bald......

As for the "guys without hair" vs "girls without boobs" issue, I'm pretty much stumped like the rest of you guys. It doesn't really matter at the end of the day though....
    I think it's about location and diet, not race. I'm an American born and raised Asian and I'm hairy and tall. I know Asians guys from Brazil and they're short and hairy. The Asian girls born and raised in Brazil seem to all have nice figures with TnA as well. Asian girls born and raised in Asia are usually skinny with hardly a figure. Asian girls American born and raised are... well... fat...

While the way someone is raised obviously will have an impact on their appearance, if you are suggesting that race has nothing to do with appearance, you are mistaken.

Good or bad, more DBZ

Bleach

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Gundam Seed Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Good or bad, more DBZ

OMG hahahha, this is great =P. I've seen some horrible Mr. Satan cosplays but this guy got it down and even has a funny pose, i love it! The cell is acutally done well...

This picture makes me smile.

if you write on google Mr.Satan and hit the images option you'll see a far better picture of hercule satan,it's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by dimitris127
    if you write on google Mr.Satan and hit the images option you'll see a far better picture of hercule satan,it's worth it
    HE MEANS THIS which i posted about 70 pages ago

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Looking at the great work put in by some of these cosplayers makes me jealous that I couldn't do something half that good

Ash"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick"

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKaGe
    HE MEANS THIS which i posted about 70 pages ago
    Well you see this guy acutally just looks like him without trying, he's hacking.

I'm talking about people who are acutally cosplaying him, not "blessed" with the natural Mr. Satan good looks and charm.

I wonder if the bloke even knows he looks like Mr Satan or even if he even know who Mr Satan is.

The likeness is scary though

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Something tells me that he knows.

Dunno if they have been posted before but I just stumbled onto these.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    His tongue is well done.

Some of those were certainly really good. Not only the gears were top notch but the persons and their attitudes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Need more of this. I believe a different picture of this cosplayer was posted a long time ago.

Here are some professional cosplayers (from the Bleach live action show I think). Someone else posted some of these before too.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Here are some professional cosplayers (from the Bleach live action show I think). Someone else posted some of these before too.

Well I can see the html code when I hit 'quote post' but I cant seem to see your pictures in the normal post Animeniax...

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    Well I can see the html code when I hit 'quote post' but I cant seem to see your pictures in the normal post Animeniax...
    Not sure why that's happening, as I can see them ok. Anyone else having this issue, or can see them ok?