Page 50 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2477

Thread: Amazing Cosplay MUST SEE NOW

More good cosplay (at least to me)

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

It's actually a very nice Rukia one. She isn't the easiest one to cosplay, I think. While she is very recognizable in the anime (&manga), live action might be a bit harder to make really distinguishable.

Yeah it's my fave Rukia ever. Gotta love her eyes.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

What really sells that rukia is the hair, face and eye's. Thats prorably one of the best so far, top fifteen atleast.

And one for Studio Ghibli fans:

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    This year, one of my housemates who is a photographer took some sweet pictures at Anime North. The best pictures are posted here: http://photography.solartempest.net/an.php

Just click on a picture to see the whole gallery. The Naruto ones are a bit meh, but the kid dressed as Kiba looks pretty convincing. It's too bad Akamaru looks so tiny.
    Last edited by KitKat; Fri, 06-09-2006 at 09:17 AM.

lmfao at the foot... ahaha... good one.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Just click on a picture to see the whole gallery. The Naruto ones are a bit meh, but the kid dressed as Kiba looks pretty convincing. It's too bad Akamaru looks so tiny.
    those are the worse Kurenai i ever seen...(click here for fast link)

that why fat girl should NEVER try to cosplay a charactera thin character
    Last edited by BioAlien; Fri, 06-09-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BioAlien

i think that person ate kurenai..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by UltxDarkRedX1
    i think that person ate kurenai..
    you are starting to scare me now...

Last edited by Psyke; Sat, 06-10-2006 at 12:26 PM.

she looks like a man w/ tits in the last pic

I managed to find more pics of that Rukia!

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    she looks like a man w/ tits in the last pic
    Eh?

Great pics, Psyke. The earlier ones and the new Rukia ones. It's always nice to look at beautiful people doing seriously cosplaying.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Wow wow wow, those Rukia ones are really good Psyke. They're probably the best Rukia ones apart from that photoshopped one waaaay back in this thread.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Cosplay is quite pathetic. I love anime more than a lot of people, but I don't have to pretend to be someone else to feel special and warm inside.

It's a waste of time, even if you do enjoy it. Just like all those 'Star Trek' Conventions, where people talk in fake languages, and stupid shit.

Why don't you do something with your life? Get a job, have a kid, invent a way to smoke cigarettes that gives the same feeling, but doesn't kill you, or make you addicted.

But still, I love the girl who did the Sakura pic in the first post. I want her to have my children.

Quote Originally Posted by BioAlien

lol she looks like she just removed her hair and changed clothes and then turned into the chouji which followed..

http://photography.solartempest.net/..._DSC3161.JPG#1

This woman looks enough like Sakon for me to go "TAKE ME, YOU SOUND NINJA AMAZON YOU!"
    Last edited by Terracosmo; Sat, 06-10-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    lol she looks like she just removed her hair and changed clothes and then turned into the chouji which followed..

http://photography.solartempest.net/..._DSC3161.JPG#1

This woman looks enough like Sakon for me to go "TAKE ME, YOU SOUND NINJA AMAZON YOU!"
    that sakon pic is quite good..

Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri the Exile
    Cosplay is quite pathetic. I love anime more than a lot of people, but I don't have to pretend to be someone else to feel special and warm inside.

It's a waste of time, even if you do enjoy it. Just like all those 'Star Trek' Conventions, where people talk in fake languages, and stupid shit.

Why don't you do something with your life? Get a job, have a kid, invent a way to smoke cigarettes that gives the same feeling, but doesn't kill you, or make you addicted.

But still, I love the girl who did the Sakura pic in the first post. I want her to have my children.
    If that's how you feel about cosplay, then why the hell do you bother to check this thread out and post provocative posts like that? I think you can quite clearly
    get to the conclusion of the content of this thread by looking at the topics tittle. This is a thread for people who enjoy watching good cosplay and find it worthwhile to comment on other peoples performances.

This is complete waste of time indeed, but so is a million things in this world, and this is one of the most harmless of those million things. Do you i.e. go to some forum dedicated... let's say, for football, and tell every football player to get "a real life" because football in the core is just the same waste of time, like cosplay is, which won't benefit anybody (execept the players in that way they have good health (or do they? there has been alarmingly often reports of young football players getting heart attacks during matches...)).

You tell people around here to get a life, but how do you know that the posters there don't have jobs or kids? Maybe they have life, and they only come here to enjoy their freetime by watching good (or not so good) cosplay.

EDIT: Oh, and that Rukia's damn well done! Nice job indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke

This cosplay scared the crap out of me Looks like a cosplay of The Ring girl than an Orochimaru