Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Should Die?

Who Should Die?

Well I'll be honest, I'm just waiting for one of the Hawke sisters to die, or both, because you just know one of them is gonna eat it in the end. I hope it's not my beautiful and pure-hearted Meyrin.

Here's my prediction as to what will happen. Of course the DOMs will die along with the Murasame pilots in very mundane ways. Shinn will pull a Kamile (this looks like a remake of Zeta anyway. Psycho Gundam = Destroy, Hyaku Shiki = Akatsuki, DOMs = DOMs wtf?). Anyway, Shinn will pull a Kamille and go insane, but that will be after Luna jumps in the way of Eternal's bridge and takes the palm beam straight up where Shinn never went. Ray will get killed off by Kira by a piece of pure luck, because they both disable each other slowly. (DRAGOONs shooting DRAGOONs and stuff like that). Athrun will disable Shinn, but not kill him. Mwu/Neo and Andy will destroy GENESIS and Requiem, most likely by self-destruct, leaving Murrue loveless once again. Dullindal will get his ass sucked into space.

In the OVA that you know they'll broadcast. Shinn is a cackling fool, Meyrin is trying to cope with Luna's death, but isn't doing to well, Athrun and Cagalli start to multiply in droves, and Kira and Lacus will still never kiss, let alone procreate. That's my theory for the whole shish-kabbob.

So I'd say that in the best case scenario... Athrun kills Shinn. That way we don't see him pull a Kamille, Luna won't die, and the pigtailed cutie won't be devastated. I don't think there's any other good result out of this.

Who Should Die?

Shin must die the folowing way: Kira disables Destiny by cutting of the arms and legs and than kicks the torso in the Neo Genisis killing the Dullandaal and Rey in the process

Who Should Die?

i want lacus dead

Who Should Die?

haha i'm the only one who voted for luna to die. haha for the fact of her being that weak in and out(unable to talk sense into shinn and let rey own her in that aspect) of combat.