Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2251

Thread: The Funny Videos Thread!

Hahahah! Last two videos are awesome.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

properly trained dog by Russians.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair View Post
    properly trained dog by Russians.
    He's actually going to drink from it after the dog had it in it's mouth?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Don't see anything wrong with drinking some vodka that my dog brought me..

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with drinking some vodka that my dog brought me..
    Maybe wipe the cap off first... dog mouths are disgusting, all that saliva and germs on your bottle.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    More dog videos, this one is going viral.

Guy chases his dog chasing some deer in a large London park.

FENTOOONNNNNNN

JESUS CHRAIST

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    More dog videos, this one is going viral.

Guy chases his dog chasing some deer in a large London park.

FENTOOONNNNNNN

JESUS CHRAIST
    Muhahahaha! I have a friend named Fenton. Gonna punk him with this video, though it's hard to tell what's going on.

For people that understand football, this is lulz:

Ricky Gervais' new show, while really only being a cheap follow-up to Extras, has an amazing cameo from Liam Neeson.

Schindler tries his hand at some improv comedy.

"I've contracted AIDS"

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awkwaaard! That was Willow on the right btw.

Yeah, the show itself is about Warrick Davis' attempts to get acting work.

With all of the medieval/fantasy movies coming out, it's hard for a dwarf to get acting work? Maybe he thinks he's too good to play dwarf #5 after years in show business. There are two Alice in Wonderland re-tellings coming out next summer. That's 14 jobs plus stuntmen and understudies.

"Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I don't think that's an original song by these two. What do they call this, sampling?

They took elements and quotes from some 90s & early 00s songs but the lyrics seem original. They took a melody from some song and mixed it in, though.

Rly sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    With all of the medieval/fantasy movies coming out, it's hard for a dwarf to get acting work? Maybe he thinks he's too good to play dwarf #5 after years in show business. There are two Alice in Wonderland re-tellings coming out next summer. That's 14 jobs plus stuntmen and understudies.
    It's fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    It's fictional.
    There you go taking me seriously when I'm just messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    They took elements and quotes from some 90s & early 00s songs but the lyrics seem original. They took a melody from some song and mixed it in, though.

Rly sexy.
    Actually I was being facetious. They're singing Snoop Dogg's song with their names instead of Snoop and Dre.

It's all from one song? That's lame.

Are you being facetious now? The clip is 2:16 long. It would be hard to add too much unless it was a sample sample.

Last edited by Sapphire; Thu, 12-01-2011 at 08:58 PM.