Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Move your renders to the gallery!

For PSJ and anyone else.

Thanks man.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    that render is absolute sickness xDM!

oh, and just in case you guys missed or overlooked it, there's an entire section of the new Forum Gallery dedicated to renders.
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=5

When you upload a rendered image just choose 'Render' as the category instead of 'Member Gallery'

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I agree, thanks for posting the render xDarkMaster. Sweet Masa, I had no clue there was a render section, thanks for the headsup.

Lol, didn't know that render would be so popular. Glad to do it for you guys.

absolutely massive Byakuya render... christ this might break the forum when I post it...
    and i'm pissed cuz I did an excellent Ramza render and fucking Photoshop freaked when I tried to save it to .png, ended up making it so the entire file can't be read...

edit: fuck, first one had a sloppy error in it... this one should be better

edit again: thought better of it and decided just to put a link to it here. when i figure out how to use thumbnails I'll go back and change it

Byakuya Render
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Wed, 03-29-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

We should just have everyone upload all their renders and post the link.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Well, the solution to all your problems has arrived! We now have a renders section within the gallery, so you can upload your renders there and that will allow people to comment on them individually. It also makes them more searchable, since you can put in keywords to categorize them. Overall, more convenient than a thread. When you're in the gallery, and you upload an image, just choose 'Renders' as the category instead of 'Member Gallery'. We're still testing this, so if you have any problems, or suggestions, post them here. Also, if you uploaded a render previous to this, just let me know and I'll move it to the render category. Depending on how well this goes, do you think it might be useful to implement a similar system for new sig/wallpaper? Just a question to think about. So go use the system and let me know what you think!

Nice KitKat! The Render section is a great idea, but I don't think the same would work for New Sig/Wallpaper as I hate having to go to the main site just to get back to the forums when I enter the gallery

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I whole-heartedly agree that going back to the main site, and then back to the forum is a huge pain. This is something that is temporarily broken, and we're working on getting it fixed. Or rather, since I don't have admin access, Ciber and Wilik are working on it when I bother them about it

@KitKat or whoever: I have quite a few good renders that I have pulled from various websites. Not all have signitures on them, but I am pretty sure the renderers don't care. Can/should I post them in the new render section? I also have done some myself, but they comprise a fraction of them.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I think it should be fine, as long as you mention in the description that it was rendered by someone else. Give them credit if you know who they are, I'd say, just out of politeness. If someone complains that our gallery has a render displayed without their permission, I'll take it down. Thanks for mentioning that. I think this is something we're going to address in our gallery rules and FAQ. So go ahead and share your renders

Thanks for the reply Kit. I will upload them when I get a chance (they are with the pic that I was supposed to upload in 'Post pics of yourself' thread...jk)!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Ragnarok Online cutouts, might not fit in here, but I'll post them anyway, someone might have use for them.

Linked for hugeness:
    Gunslinger - male
    Gunslinger - female

new render from yours truly (that's about all I seem to be able to do nowadays. all attempts at making sigs have failed miserably)

FFTactics - Ramza in the Snow Rendered

Atleast your renders are good.

Seriously though, keep trying, you get better and start to learn what works.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    It appears that we need some extra encouragement here. I know that switching to a new system is difficult and frightening, but I have confidence in all of you! Henceforth, I am locking this thread. All future renders, and comments on those renders should be posted in the gallery. It'll save you having to find an external file host! And everyone can check there to see all the new renders! I'll even link you to save you the trouble: http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=5

Basically, the best way to find the effectiveness of this system is for all of us to try it out. If you have questions or concerns, please do pm me, and I will address them as quickly as possible. If the new system doesn't seem to be working, we can reopen this thread and continue on as before.