Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Titles!

New Titles!

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: Zhan
    nah, kakashi is a Jounin and hes way stronger than the ANBU captains e.g. Raidou (or some shit) wasn't very strong and he got owned by the sound 4...I think he got promoted to Jounin after the invasion, or maybe I'm a complete tardfuk who don't know his Naruto properly.
    kakashi was a former anbu captain....but he quit that

and kakashi's not a jounin, he's an "elite jounin"

well we know kakashi is stronger than anbu because he even ordered anbu to protect sasuke, yes thas right ordered so it can be safe to say, all jounin who are part of a team with the kids HAVE to be stronger than normal jounin because they have to
    1. protect the kids
    2. ensure the completion of the mission
    3. fight the strong enemies

normally if the jounin was paired up with other chunnins or jounins, even if he was put in charge, he could more or less, trust the shinobi with their own lives, in this case, an example like the wave country mission, kakashi had to fight zabuza, make sure the old man stayed protected (completion of mission) and make sure that naruto, sasuke and god useless sakura didnt die.

edit: oops i went ranting, umm my point is...i thought that jounin should be over anbu, or at least add in an "elite jounin" after hunternin for the hell of it because i wanna become an elite jounin lol.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

New Titles!

I DEMAND the title God#2. Ok, I dont demand, but plzzzzzzz change my Title to God#2...........plz....[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Whoever gives me that title gets a pack of cookies, chocolate cake, and milk.

New Titles!

Question: Where does the term "Mist Lord" come from anyway? Because I've never heard it before, in all the episodes where they were mentioned Zabuza, Kisame and that weird other guy were called the "Seven Swordsmen of the Mist" or something. Did I just completely miss where it was mentioned?

New Titles!

its a secret manga term that only the manga readers know about

New Titles!

Hey can I have a coustom tittle, some people have send me pirvate massages that I should request Manga Tease

Signature by Lucifus

New Titles!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Since the hierarchy of some titles has changed, we've decided to post some of them here just for reference.

0 - Student
    50 - Genin
    200 - Chuunin
    350 - ANBU
    500 - ANBU Leader
    750 - Jounin
    1000 - Missing Nin
    1500 - Hunter Nin
    2000 - Mist Lord

After that, there are a bunch of new ones. Happy hunting :S
    The next one is Jinchuuriki.

2500 - Jinchuuriki

Can someone return my 'Graphics Whore' title please?
    Last edited by Phoenix20578; Fri, 03-10-2006 at 03:06 PM.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

stares at title......time for some posting to get out of this hell title...mist lord?

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    careful Chaoskiddo. I hear that if you just make lots and lots of posts in a short period of time you eventually get a custom title: Spammer...

At one point I was also all about climbing up through the ranks and trying to get some kickass title or that stuff. But that really only impresses stupid n00bs, and they eventually learn who has the real weight around a forum.

lots of people with post counts much lower than mine have more respect than I do (oh, and date joined makes a bigger initial impression than anything else, if you ask me)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I have an idea, people should have an option to have their title Naruto, OP, or Bleach related.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea... but I don't see an easy way to do it. I think it'd involve implementing a plugin and changing how user titles work a little bit.

Not that it's not possible, just that it's not really trivial to do.

spiffy, btw when did the forums change?

I'm not getting my title back am I?

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Anyone been keeping track of the list of titles yet?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Assertn: I was pretty sure that someone chronicled the titles and post counts needed awhile back. I'm assuming its still the same.

0 - Student
    50 - Genin
    200 - Chuunin
    350 - ANBU
    500 - ANBU Leader
    750 - Jounin
    1000 - Missing Nin
    1500 - Hunter Nin
    2000 - Mist Lord
    2500- Jinchuuriki
    5000-? Raikage

thats about it. If you were talking about custom titles or somethin else, sorry, no clue.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    careful Chaoskiddo. I hear that if you just make lots and lots of posts in a short period of time you eventually get a custom title: Spammer...

At one point I was also all about climbing up through the ranks and trying to get some kickass title or that stuff. But that really only impresses stupid n00bs, and they eventually learn who has the real weight around a forum.

lots of people with post counts much lower than mine have more respect than I do (oh, and date joined makes a bigger initial impression than anything else, if you ask me)
    nah, i didn't mean it like that, just eager to get out of "mist lord" thats all.

Okay the people who had custom titles before now have them restored.

Ryu

Can Someone tell me what's up with the whole "student" thing and how to be promoted?

How do I get promoted?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    by posting to a certain point, the titles depend on the number of posts you made.

the chart of titles..

0 - student
    50 - genin
    200 - chuunin
    350 - anbu
    500 - anbu leader
    750 - jounin
    1000 - missing nin
    1500 - hunter nin
    2000 - mist lord
    2500 - jinchuuriki
    5000 - raikage

try reading the first page next time.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by UltxDarkRedX1
    by posting to a certain point, the titles depend on the number of posts you made.

the chart of titles..

0 - student
    50 - genin
    200 - chuunin
    350 - anbu
    500 - anbu leader
    750 - jounin
    1000 - missing nin
    1500 - hunter nin
    2000 - mist lord
    2500 - jinchuuriki
    5000 - raikage

try reading the first page next time.
    4000 sannin. I just saw Jman's post in the art section and noticed there are still sannins.