Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I learned...

need i ask how exactly you learned this?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I learned Chaoskiddo didn't learn shit today

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Fan
    Ha. I had forced my friend to do that once. We had 6 people (including me, the driver) that needed a ride home. We picked the smallest guy to go in. He had to curl up next to my subs. My trunk isn't that big, since I drive a stratus. Anyways, I blasted the music and took some turns at 35 mph. The poor guy almost threw up and went deaf!
    So, BoC, were you the guy in the trunk?
    I was indeed. Not because I was the smallest guy, but because I was the last person they picked up and no one was nice enough to give up a seat for me. The driver was also a lunatic that goes double the speed limit so it was a bit bumpy back there.

in Health class, i learn that women that have sex 3 times a week can get less wrinkles
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    Edit: one more thing, I learned that getting banned from IRC for three days sucks....
    You think that sucks? I think I've been perm. banned

Yesterday I learned that there isn't one emo-kid in my school that I would like to talk to.

I learned don't leave your pankcakes on a low table to check gotwoot for new rep. I came back and the dog ate them .

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Today I learned that cleaning ladies aren't fazed by anything. Even when they walk in to clean a deserted lecture hall at midnight and find a hapless engineering physics student practicing a presentation for an audience of bears, cats and other sundry stuffed animals, they don't even bat an eye! Just the one laughed a bit that Ugly Cat was watching the presentation upside down, sitting on his head, while Stripey Cat took notes.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Today I learned that cleaning ladies aren't fazed by anything. Even when they walk in to clean a deserted lecture hall at midnight and find a hapless engineering physics student practicing a presentation for an audience of bears, cats and other sundry stuffed animals, they don't even bat an eye! Just the one laughed a bit that Ugly Cat was watching the presentation upside down, sitting on his head, while Stripey Cat took notes.

I learned that hapless Canadian university engineering students have too much free reign on their campuses, apparently

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I learned today that the one student of the University of Missouri-is was listening to my internet radio station and had the entire floor of his dorm up and listening to it. All about 50 of them in a huge floor party. It lasted about 2 hours as I played some 90's Dance Mixes, and he said he will give me pictures.

I learned also that by tomorrow morning his campus will know both my Username and IP to the station I'm told. I'm scaried....
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    I learned that this post, complemented by the images of KitKat's sig and avatar, is probably the most adorable thing ever posted on these forums. It almost doesn't belong.

i learned that if i sleep in for 1 hour, i still have time to post on gotwoot and not be late! Also i learned that people who smoke are have the odd ability to show up at the same time.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    What a coincidence, I'm having my wake and bake as well.

Yesterday I learned that to become a Wal-Mart employee you have to, besides, sign shit tons of documents, spend 9 hours on your first work day to complete these online modules for all sorts of shit like pest control, food safety, etc.

But I finally made it... meat department whoooooo

Today I learned that the names of the 2 bombs that were sent by the USA during WW2 sent to Japan were named Little Boy and Fat Man. How original.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I learned that Organic Chemistry sucks... too much stuff to memorize >_<

Organic chemistry is the shit. Don't memorize, understand the nomenclature system. If you can do that organic chemistry is a breeze.

Today I learned how homosexual vector proofs are.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    today i learned that canada is a great place when you come to think about it, also because of that i'm going to probably live there on my own and go to college there(not definate, but i'm really considering it).
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    today i learned that Venice has two airports (and guess which one i went to?)

I also learned that the walls in the Pensione in Venice are paper thin and you can even hear people BREATHING on the other side. Not worth it.

I also learned that RyanAir flights stop boarding exactly at 40 minutes before the flight departs.

i need a hug

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Today I learned that Chuck Norris actually reads all those "facts" about him.

i.e. Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by gr3atfull
    Today I learned that the names of the 2 bombs that were sent by the USA during WW2 sent to Japan were named Little Boy and Fat Man. How original.

Wow, what a coincidence, we just learned that in class today

I learned that Micheal Geist is on the Canadian legal team that handles internet law. He is the Law Teacher at the University of Ottawa. Now you learned something.