Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I learned...

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: KitKat
    Today, I learned that there are people who actually study in public washrooms. There's a certain washroom on my campus that has a small room adjoining it with some chairs and a low table. Generally, it's assumed that those spaces are for mothers who need to change diapers on babies, or for extra room for changing your clothes or whatever. Today, there was a group of girls studying there. WHY would you study where you can hear people pee? Granted, girls washrooms generally don't smell as bad as guys washrooms, but they don't exactly smell nice either. It was really bizarre.

student centre, 3rd floor, outside the CIBC room?

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Today I learned...

Nah, BSB 3rd floor. Assassin, how is it that you're familiar with the women's washrooms on campus? Maybe those girls were there because they were HIDING FROM YOU!

Today I learned...

You two attend the same uni?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Today I learned...

Today I learned that KitKat and Assassin either live in the same town or, more likely, go the the same university! Wow that's pretty funny. Did you two know each other from Gotwoot first? Or did you know each other from university first?

Also, today I learned that not only is basketball catching on in Italy (particularly around Bologna), but that they are horrible at it. Some exceptions, one or two maybe-NBA level players on each squad, but most of them suck. It was like watching a high school basketball game...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Today I learned...

I found out Assassin went to my uni pretty much the first week I joined gotwoot. In all that time though, I have still not met him IRL. If Assassin ever wants to meet me, he better arrange it before I graduate in 2 months.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Today I learned...

Today I learned Assassin fears the poon-tang.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Today I learned...

What Azazel said.

Also, why the heck haven't you guys met? :S
    If it was me, I'd arrange a meeting right away. Then again I am a very (read: extremely) social person.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Today I learned...

Yeah, well, I arranged a meeting last year but someone never showed up. So now it's up to someone to take the initiative.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Today I learned...

It was you wasn't it?

R.I.P Captain America.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Today I learned...

I learned today I need to buy a cheap computer to use as a server to run my PHP and mysql work from...

as well as i maybe fired from my job as they didn't give me hours this week as well have asked me to talk to someone
    image fail!

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: KitKat
    I found out Assassin went to my uni pretty much the first week I joined gotwoot. In all that time though, I have still not met him IRL. If Assassin ever wants to meet me, he better arrange it before I graduate in 2 months.
    This almost brings a tear to my eye.

Today I learned...

:'(

Hey, i showed up, i just couldn't find you..not my fault [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Tell you what, i'll throw you a graduation party instead.

Today I learned...

LOL, his only friend is KK that's both heartwarmin and incredibly sad at the same time

R.I.P Captain America.

Today I learned...

Hehe it's okay, I don't have any friends either.

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Hehe it's okay, I don't have any friends either.
    Ditto.
    Today I learned that mini-crossbows are fairly powerful, and damned accurate. Also, that mischief night will be a lot more interesting this year and my house will be left alone soon after. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Edit: The [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] means I won't shoot anyone who doesn't deserve it. I'll probably just scare em away again.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Today I learned...

Today I learned that saying "Well, good thing i'm half Dragon then" makes people look at you funny.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Today I learned...

Today I learned that nearly everything about Medieval knights that you see in movies (Like them having a "clumsy" sword style and being slow and lumbering in their Plate mail) is completely false. And that the idea that a Katana could cut eaily through a medieval Shield is entirly laughable.

I also learned the proper name for the type of "ridiculously large sword" that is seen in lots of anime and manga (Cloud from FF7 and Sanoske from Kenshin being the two prime examples that spring to mind)

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: anphorus
    I also learned the proper name for the type of "ridiculously large sword" that is seen in lots of anime and manga (Cloud from FF7 and Sanoske from Kenshin being the two prime examples that spring to mind)
    Today I learned that anphorus leaves out the most important part when he is describing something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Today I learned...

Lol<u>z</u>

Wh<u>a</u>t would be the poi<u>n</u>t in having secret for<u>b</u>idden hidden knowledge (th<u>at</u>'s secret!) if every<u>o</u>ne knew the tr<u>u</u>th?

Today I learned...

it's called a Zanbatou

and you forgot the "T" in you little word puzzle. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

anywho, Today I learned that anphorus can't do word puzzles correctly

R.I.P Captain America.