Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay night

Fate/stay night

Just another codec, supposedly better quality but more cpu itensive...

Fate/stay night

Fate-stay night - 04 by Eclipse
    Link to H.264 version
    Link to Xvid version

Signature by Lucifus

Fate/stay night

ok... I'll try it later... about the episode... its was nice. and for some reason, Saber is starting reminds me of Sagara Sousuke. oh and she smiled once in this episode.

Fate/stay night

ok one person said they used Mahou that's good enough for me ;-)

Episode 4 by Mahou Xvid

Episode 4 by MahouH264

lukeloh

Fate/stay night

Hmmm, in this entire thread I'm surprised no one has come out to bat for AoNE.

I've actually downloaded and watched all three - Eclipse (both H.264 and XviD), Mahou (both H.264 and XviD) and AoNE for both Episodes 1 and 2.

This is how I would rate them:

The H.264 versions are superior in picture quality to the XvIDs for both Eclipse and Mahou. However, subbing wise Mahou seems to better than Eclipse. So for instant gratification I am downloading Mahou's H.264 as they come out.

AonE however has excellent picture quality (as good as the H.264 for either of the alternate groups) but superior translation, which I feel gives more nuance and depth and is actually closer to the actual FSN game.

So as AonE releases (slower, admittedly), I delete the Mahou version and watch it again to get a better understanding of the story.

AonE, keep it up - your work on FSN is excellent and I wouldn't want you to drop it simply because no one appreciates your work. I joined the forums specifically just to thank you for your good work.

Note - I haven't watched KuroNeko so I can't comment.

Links:

Fate Stay Night - Ep 01 - AonE

Fate Stay Night - Ep 02 - AonE

Fate/stay night

What do i need to watch the h.264 version? And what do i need for the audio?

lukeloh

Fate/stay night

I use the Matroska Pack Full (Matroska is the name of the mkv format). It has worked on every single release by every single group out there. The audio is included.

Just a note - what you probably want to do prior to installing this pack is delete / uninstall every codec that you already have in your system. Occasional conflicts with older versions, particular Direct VobSub can arise. The Matroska pack has all you need.

Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2

Fate/stay night

Originally posted by: lukeloh
    I use the Matroska Pack Full (Matroska is the name of the mkv format). It has worked on every single release by every single group out there. The audio is included.

Just a note - what you probably want to do prior to installing this pack is delete / uninstall every codec that you already have in your system. Occasional conflicts with older versions, particular Direct VobSub can arise. The Matroska pack has all you need.

Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2
    Matroska works fine for me as well.....But still some people can't play all the files... Try VLC 2 just in case...

Blah.....it won't dl direct so.. Just use their site...>.>http://www.videolan.org/

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

AONE 's version of Episode 3 is out
    Fate/Stay Night Episode 3 - AONE

i am going to switch over to this group, since its been so highly talked about by some people.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Fate/stay night

I've been sticking with AonE this entire time, mainly since I've been watching other anime to keep me occupied. However, I can't really judge them since I don't know Japanese and haven't seen the other fansubs. Still, they're always trustworthy, based on what I've seen with their past projects.

As for up to episode 3, this series has become really interesting. I was really surprised to "see" that Saber's sword was invisible.... if it is a sword. Can't wait to see more battles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Fate/stay night

Originally posted by: kooshi
    I've been sticking with AonE this entire time, mainly since I've been watching other anime to keep me occupied. However, I can't really judge them since I don't know Japanese and haven't seen the other fansubs. Still, they're always trustworthy, based on what I've seen with their past projects.

As for up to episode 3, this series has become really interesting. I was really surprised to "see" that Saber's sword was invisible.... if it is a sword. Can't wait to see more battles [img][/img]

she's called saber... but then again, archer is using two short swords... anyways, you find out what the weapon is next episode

Fate/stay night

This episode kinda sucks, the anime has potential, I hope the speed picks up soon, or I might just drop it.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Fate/stay night

Ep 5 was nice I guess,seeing her own the teacher lady was pretty funny. Anyways when it showed a closeup of Rin's hand did she only have 1 summoning mark left? And I'm guessing the cool summon thats in the trees belongs to the teacher?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Fate/stay night

You mean Rider, the top subject of hentai/ecchi for F/SN? I think the running theory by most viewers is she's the Servant of that a-hole archery team member, Sakura's brother.

Fate/stay night

Yup Riders her name, I'm a little upset that I was looking at wallpapers for this show and one of the walls had Rider and her master [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

AONE has released Episode 4.

Fate/Stay Night Episode 4 - AONE

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Fate/stay night

I suppose I belong the minority by watching subs from Mahou. I have liked that group a lot ever since I watched their Moon Phase. Even though AONE is considered some sort of an elite group, I'm not going to switch over to them.

Episode 5 - Mahou (xvid)

Episode 5 - Mahou (h264)

This is a nice enough series. Not nearly in the same league as the previous Type-Moon series Shingetsutan Tsukihime, but good enough. And what's this... Ishida/Shiro has given up the bow in two series already... It's a good thing Sasuke never practiced with a bow, or this would have become a joke.

Fate/stay night

Originally posted by: Kraco
    This is a nice enough series. Not nearly in the same league as the previous Type-Moon series Shingetsutan Tsukihime, but good enough.
    The funny thing about that, is that most fans of the Type-Moon games would say the exact opposite about the games.

I'd still say give F/SN time. Tsukihime was rushed terribly. They are taking the time the series is owed this time around. Admittedly, there are parts where the fans complain about some of the adaptations of the game (Rin's pop gun magic spells, the comedic take on the 'death chase' in eps 5), but there were a lot more complaints about Tsukihime.

I like them both, but so far people have been giving F/SN a hard time because it's starting a little slow.