Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMV-making

AMV-making

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Originally posted by: mage
    dont be jealous
    Trust me, i'm not.
    sure, keep telling yourself that.

What are we, two years old? Try to have some maturity, and don't go filling up good threads with crap like this. If you continue, you will get a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

AMV-making

I don't think dunpar liked our constructive criticism, he left to get a second opinion and never came back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

AMV-making

hehe sorry guys i have been out working my ass off and havent had time to make any better amvs........ HOW EVER i have reasently found the time............ sooooo thanks guys for the constructive criticism....... ooooo..... and yea my spelling dose suck and i do try........ helll i have a dictionary right next to my comp....... but i have that thing wher the letters reverse and....... whell english was my WORST subject..... so plz dont knock on my spelling tooo much.......(after all the words to me look correct).....but that is my subjective view.........

also tonight i should be able to post my new AMV improved amv up..... and like before feel free to talk about it as much as u want......BUT LEAVE MY SPELLING ALONE.............I DO TRY.....

also any other amv makers plz feel free to show off your amv"s here... yea i know we aint AMV centeral.... but hay if we get new amv makers intrested we can use this zone as a buffer to the outside criticism..... so all AMV guys let us see your work with out fear of being riped down for a shitty amv.........

PS

ONE LAST THING....
    the first gundam wing one i made was rushed and it tells that "this is why u dont rush amv making" so plz read it all

thank u all for the help and.....ect

AMV-making

ok guys here it is.......... also plz understand i am using the only meterials that i have....... so the video is a little flawed... this amv is not ment to be the best in the world.... but more of a showing that im geting better...

http://rapidshare.de/files/943...dam-supernova.wmv.html

enjoy

edit
    mirror http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VH3CTGVS

AMV-making

I do think this video is better than the previous. the intro goes along pretty well with the music.
    but in the rest of the video; the music has a nice strong beat/rythm, so it's an idea to synchronise the images a little more with the music. since it's more of an action AMV.

but I'd say you're improving.

Originally posted by: Dunpar
    and yea my spelling dose suck and i do try........ helll i have a dictionary right next to my comp....... but i have that thing wher the letters reverse and....... whell english was my WORST subject..... so plz dont knock on my spelling tooo much.......(after all the words to me look correct).....but that is my subjective view.........

also tonight i should be able to post my new AMV improved amv up..... and like before feel free to talk about it as much as u want......BUT LEAVE MY SPELLING ALONE.............I DO TRY.....

also any other amv makers plz feel free to show off your amv"s here... yea i know we aint AMV centeral.... but hay if we get new amv makers intrested we can use this zone as a buffer to the outside criticism..... so all AMV guys let us see your work with out fear of being riped down for a shitty amv.........
    don't worry, I'm not attacking your spelling. but do you mean that you're dyslexic? I kinda recognise the way of spelling. 3 out of my 4 brothers are dyslexic. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I'll look to see if I have any of my old AMV's stored somewhere. but I doubt it.
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.