Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

Terra

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed ?

Oh dear lord I hope so. If they continue the Cosmic Era i'll die a happy death. I don't care how many people flame this series, it's the best Mecha out there. The world, the characters the story and hell the smexie Gundams. Personally, I feel there's room for character developments. People age and grow with time. Kira grew strong toward the end of GSD. So people who say he never changed, he did. Maybe not much, but he did. Would the Kira of 100 episodes ago dream of walking into a disintegrating area and holding a gun to the head of evil it's self? Hell no, he would have cried and wet his pants. He was the one making Shinn cry. Bwahaha

He also put that rowdy little mouth in his place too, even with a superior Gundam Kira still wooped his ass.
    I defiantly don't think Kira and Athrun should die, to the point that people might get hurt if they do. They're strong characters, whom I find deeply endearing. If anyone should die it should be Shinn.
    Infact I think Shinn should grow up as a malicious homicidal mad man. I'd love that so much.

All they need to do is find a goal. What makes Naruto so good (up to the fillers that is) It's because the characters striving to reach a goal. I mean, yeah Kira and co want peace, something rarely obtainable. They need something more. Maybe they should fade out the main characters now..though that would also make me cry.

Honestly...as long as there are more Gundam kits for me to buy i'm happy. I just love the characters in these timeless series' so i don't want it to leave them behind yet. **tear** I'm still sad that by the cosmic era all the wing character are all dead and gone, and many from the countless other Gundam series'

I also disagree that there are too many Gundams in GSD, after all, is Mobile Suit Gundam, not Squicky the space man and friends. It's supposed to be about the Gundams. Which is what makes it so amazing.
    As the ultimate gundam fangirl I say bring on more SEED, just don't destroy it, or I might also have to hurt people there. And don't even think about putting aliens in it, or it'll be like Robotech or something......Or like some scary anime Star Trek.

Viva Gundam SEED

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Terra
    Oh dear lord I hope so. If they continue the Cosmic Era i'll die a happy death.
    Viva Gundam SEED
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is a joke, right?
    I mean, what I'm reading above is sarcasm, or a kind of mockery.... right?
    Please tell me that's not real!

Honestly...as long as there are more Gundam kits for me to buy i'm happy. I just love the characters in these timeless series' so i don't want it to leave them behind yet. **tear** I'm still sad that by the cosmic era all the wing character are all dead and gone, and many from the countless other Gundam series'
    Jonathan Swift, is that you? This is all a joke! Hahaha.... But, still, if somehow you are a poorly wired person let's focus on some of your points, as they make for good discussion of what the 3rd series of SEED would need to improve on.

Would the Kira of 100 episodes ago dream of walking into a disintegrating area and holding a gun to the head of evil it's self? Hell no, he would have cried and wet his pants.

He also put that rowdy little mouth in his place too, even with a soupier Gundam Kira still wooped his ass.
    The Kira of 100 episodes ago... that's like comparing me now to when I was a baby. Nobody will deny that Kira grew over the course of SEED. But very few will say that he had any kind of development in Destiny. The Kira of Episode 50 in SEED would have done the same exact thing as the Kira in Episode 50 of Destiny, and that is a sign of character stagnation.

All they need to do is find a goal.
    Will Shakes said it best: "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Macbeth Quote (Act V, Scene V).

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

LMAO

"Originally posted by: Terra
    Viva Gundam SEED"

I was SO sure that this post was actually mine, and that masamune had looked through some really old Seed topics just to quote me for some random reason.

I'll would bet that the 3rd series will own just like in the Matrix movies; the first matrix was pwnage, second was bad, third was nice

Third series, if it happens, will definitely be better. I believe that there will be many modifications and surprises. I expect a lot of surprises with three super pilots being teamed up together....

bwahahahahaah i return. see? i told you all there would be another series. october 2006 - look forward to it

Has anyone heard anything new other than that stuff i found on Gunota?

nice. I hope they air it in sat so I once again have something to download on monday. ever since destiny finished I only had to anime to look forward to. now it's back and I'm glad. I don't care if Kira is on it to be honest I hope he is or it wouldn't be seed no more. and this time they could give freedom wings like endless walts wing zero, hehehe, it could turn into 100 dragoons. now that would be something to look forward to. LOL. I'm sure if this one comes out it would be the end of seed. I have an idea for the next gundam series it goes something like this Gundam vs. DBZ. what u all think?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    LMAO

"Originally posted by: Terra
    Viva Gundam SEED"

I was SO sure that this post was actually mine, and that masamune had looked through some really old Seed topics just to quote me for some random reason.

terra, apparently you have a bigger fan than the rest of GW put together.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Lets talk more on what the story could possibly be about. I hope we learn more about the people on Mars ........

FUCK YOU FUKUDA

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    FUCK YOU FUKUDA
    Does it acctually mention Fukuda is involved or are you just assuming the worst?

Also could someone please translate what it says (a complete image may be necessary for that I guess).

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    FUCK YOU FUKUDA
    ROTFLMAO

Take that Cagalli fanboys/girls

Edit: But seriously... "2006", "Coming Soon", "Seed Next Generation"

?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

meyrin over cagalli anyday. after looking at that picture, just wow..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Whoa, talk about plot twist...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

If that's official, then I'll be happy. Consider the possibilities! Seed 3 - Athrun's life as a family man.

And Kira is still a virgin!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

That screenshot looks pretty official... I mean, why go to the trouble of putting in all the kanji, the cut off Sunrise symbol, the copyrighted Gundam Seed symbol?

This is the first GOOD thing I've seen from Fukuda in a long time. Then again, Athrun going through the process of "getting over Cagalli/ getting oriented with Meyrin" would have been far more interesting, IMO. I love Cagalli and Athrun as characters, but I never thought their couple was a very good match.

I wonder who/if Cagallis is paired up with in the next series...

anyone have a source for that image though?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

When I first saw that, I thought that was Lacus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Uh oh, 2 girls and another one coming! I wonder what the plot would be for this new series?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    If that's official, then I'll be happy. Consider the possibilities! Seed 3 - Athrun's life as a family man.

And Kira is still a virgin!
    He was penetrated once... by Shinn you know... [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Crap and I was hoping that it would be a little bit farther in the futur, like where they have to start over. This beter be good or so help me god i will personally go to japan and physicaly beat the life outa of the producer of this new series.