Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

Moon Phase's miscellaneous notes site reports that Comic Gum's February issue says that Sunrise has greenlit a 3rd Gundam SEED work. No other solid details so far. The news has yet to be mentioned on their main site or their upcoming anime chart.

from Gunota

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed ?

Gunota's adress for those who don't know: http://aeug.blogspot.com/

Interesting news. Gunota is rarely wrong, and considering the never-ending popularity of Seed in Japan, well... don't be surprised if this turns out to be reality.

Hmmmm whats next Omega Freedom and Alpha justice ?

Hopefully neither, I want both Kira and Athrun to mysteriously disappear. Or get killed.

I want this show to be cancled. The first series was god-like. But after that, well you know.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

P.S. But I'm still going to watch it of course.

Yea Terra they could die even Tomino's beloved amuro had to die at one point.

Exactly. Which is why Seed needs a new director [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It'd be a great way to begin the series with Kira dying. I'd want a confirm kill too. I've learned in SEED... If you don't see the pilot actually get maimed someway, the pilot is still alive.

Seed 3 or not, I need a Gundam series! It's been pretty boring this time since Destiny ended, and although the eventual feel of the series was that it didn't meet the level Seed had set, there were still pretty memorable moments in Destiny. And of course I want more model kits!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I could care less who directs it i just want new animation scenes none of that recycled crap and hardcore brutal battles and mad fights non stop ones not that endless talking that destiny had.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Look how spoiled we all are! " I need a new Gundam series!" "I hope Kira dies!"

People it is not about what you want! Gundam series should only be brought about when there is a FRESH NEW IDEA to give life to the show! The continual waste that comes from efforts of selling model kits, video games and the rest is EXACTLY what created the travesty that is episodes 36-50 of Gundam SEED Destiny.

Great works are not simply produced overnight. They are not made to cater to the drawl demands of fans and other bakas. Proper creations take time, care, thought. Riding the gravy train of popularity will dig the Gundam franchise into a grave if this keeps up.

What I am waiting for is this: Gundams vs. Modern Warfare. That's right. I'm hoping that they will one day create a show about MS combat that doesn't appeal to flashy special effects, that doesn't simply try to sell merchandise, that tries to MAKE AN ORIGINAL POINT ABOUT WAR! The Gundam franchise is established on properly addressing the sins, saints, glory and horror that is warfare. The most recent creations have simply been attempts at selling half-baked philisophical bullshit to the masses via above-average animation and tons of action.

Repent all yee sinners, for the end draweth near!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

sure, if kira and athrun mysteriously disappear, i'm sure they'll just replace them with kira's son who has something beyond seed mode. i just hope shinn disappears or gets killed off, though. also, hope they actually put more thoughts into the gundam designs and don't base it around "flashy".
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

The correct phrase is I couldn't care less. If you could care less you aren't properly showing your opinion. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

What I really want is another series like 08th MS Team. That series really gave Gundam a realistic feel. The technical designs of the suits, strategic battles, how the suits moved and fought, and some REAL ace pilots. Shiro Armada defeated an improved space combat Zaku, with a red suit pilot, with a freaking ball. Kira couldn't do that at all. And this series had my favorite Universal Century mobile suit. The Gouf Custom. Essence of badass.

Unfortantely, you aren't going to get "realistic" with SEED. So

Im hoping this show wont be as bad as Destiny

But I've set my mind to expect for the worst =_=

God I hope this isn't true...

If this is true I expect no originality from the new suits they create. They may be cheap ripoffs like some other gundams we know that will remain nameless.

Only way to fix this show is if it took place way after the events of DESTINY and if people who actually knew shit about the realities of war directed it and wrote the script, because i am currently sick of these crappy Gundam series. Its a shame to see how far such a great thing has fallen, to result to the mediocracy that is the SEED universe. Seriously, I wish they would just pack it up and move on, they have butchered this universe enough already. To sum it up, I have no hope for the third series.

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    sure, if kira and athrun mysteriously disappear, i'm sure they'll just replace them with kira's son who has something beyond seed mode. i just hope shinn disappears or gets killed off, though. also, hope they actually put more thoughts into the gundam designs and don't base it around "flashy".

well mayby shinn will be in the next seed serie to but then he's *shivers* normal??

and kira and athrun stopped fighting and scraped the suits lacsus made for them

who knows they may even be married *shivers agian* (god i hope not)

I'm looking forward to this, somewhat. Destiny had it's high points so if this show is done right it could become as good as SEED was.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    I'm looking forward to this, somewhat. Destiny had it's high points so if this show is done right it could become as good as SEED was.
    I agree, for me the first half of Seed was crap while the end was great, Destiny was the reverse, maybe they'll be able to make a series thats halfway decent all the way through now.