Page 105 of 254 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Current bitch... my current weight (recurrent from previous bitches).

I weight 58.5 KG

isn't that 20 Kgs below anorexia?

I always assumed people in those weights simply float away from earth, like helium, or stuff.

edit: just to make this post into something more appropriate (and less stupid)---
    I wanted to write down my resume today. too bad my house quite down only at 03:00. I'm going to social security when I wake up (Bastards want me to pay them...), and then to spread my resume around a few places... I need to get a job sooner or later, damn reality.
    Last edited by Death BOO Z; Mon, 08-04-2008 at 07:43 PM.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    isn't that 20 Kgs below anorexia?

I always assumed people in those weights simply float away from earth, like helium, or stuff.
    lolwut, so 80kg is anorexic to you? o_O, anorexia nervosa is more along the lines of 30-40kgs.

Boxing weight divisions go as low as 47.6 kg.

does that dude look anorexic to you? he is the current minimumweight champion.
    -----------------

Well, people in sports can be anorexic to reach weight requirements. Just because you don't look it doesn't mean you aren't.

Now, people can just be small and have fast metabolisms.

Uhm no, anorexia nervosa is a very unhealthy eating disorder, it's not just being light. Do you really think he can be an athlete at his level if he didn't eat properly at the least?
    That guy is in better physical condition then 99% of the ppl on this forum.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Stop using Kilograms guys, I can't convert that shit in my head .

Another bad day at the gym today. Whenever I have problems, it's always on Chest day. One week I'm doing perfectly fine and making improvements, and the next I'm struggling with less than half the previous weight. Eating and sleep cycles affect me more than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaitne
    Well, people in sports can be anorexic to reach weight requirements. Just because you don't look it doesn't mean you aren't.
    It also means they'd probably be undernourished and not fit for athletic competition.

Edit: Basically, what darkshadow just said.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    That guy is in better physical condition then 99% of the ppl on this forum.
    Who would be in the 1% that's equal or better than this guy? A big part of his low weight is his height, 156cm (5ft 1.5in). He weighs 105lb btw.

What's your height, RyougaZell?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

1.71 meters (google converter says: 5.61023622 feet)

Xan:
    sorry dude. I really do not understand Lbs.
    Google fixes it though...
    58.5 kg = 128.970423 pounds

Wow, you look a bit taller in your pictures. 5'6" 130? That's not bad. In fact, at your weight previous to getting sick, you're were a bit chunky.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I hate shopping for a friend's birthday. I wish my friends didn't have birthdays. Fucking idiots. Why'd they go and get a birthday and shit? Damn it.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I hate shopping for a friend's birthday. I wish my friends didn't have birthdays. Fucking idiots. Why'd they go and get a birthday and shit? Damn it.
    You should chip in with a bunch of other friends. Then you guys can save a bit of cash, and also get him/her something that's actually useful/valuable. Plus, with more minds on the job, one of you should hopefully think of something that your friend actually wants/needs.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Wow, you look a bit taller in your pictures. 5'6" 130? That's not bad. In fact, at your weight previous to getting sick, you're were a bit chunky.
    Aside from the obvious stomach aches, not eating, not sleeping and all the crap... another problem is the clothes. Damn pants definitely need a belt to hold now. And no... I won't buy more clothes (for now). Not until I estabilize.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Who would be in the 1% that's equal or better than this guy? A big part of his low weight is his height, 156cm (5ft 1.5in). He weighs 105lb btw.

What's your height, RyougaZell?
    i only said that cause i didn't want to rule out any possible athletes here, i know i've been at his level a few years back, though im horribly out of shape now, and i know DO is really in shape, he might be in that 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    i don't get my friends anything, we never get each other anything.
    if your friend is going to hate you for not buying anything, well then that friend just sucks
    -----------------

Yeah. I always thought only kids consider it very important to get presents from their friends. Older people will just appreciate it if you remember them, depending on the person as some don't care at all (I totally stopped caring pretty early). Some round numbers like 50 or 70 years will make a difference, though. Sounds like a pretty superficial social circle if you are trapped into getting gifts for your friends every year at an older age, against your will.

I don't even give things to my brothers, why would I give something to a friend? (Example: didn't buy presents for the weddings of 3 different friends).

I usually just give my nephews things. Toys for the youngest (3) and videogames the eldest (7). I also give money for my parents (alongside flowers in my mother's case). But my two brothers and my sister? nothing.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I still haven't gotten my best friend a Christmas present even though I said I would and he actually bought me one. I feel pretty bad and I even know what it is I wanna get him, I just haven't made the effort to go out and buy it.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

If its not something its another.
    Fever. All night, all half day today. BodyAche. A lot.
    Didn't go to work... when they FINALLY were releasing my test clients for me to work on.

Oh well.

Awe. You poor thing.

I've always heard you shouldn't drink the water in Mexico. Did you drink the water, RyougaZell?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    We blew out peak quota limit, so I'm shaped to using a 64kbps connection, which I'm sharing with three other users. Luckily, this will only be for around 5 days, and I still have my off-peak quota at full speed for anime.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~