Page 58 of 254 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Here's my bitch today: my neighbor's kid. He's unbelievably loud. I secretly recorded his "computer game session" this afternoon and compiled all the annoying stuff into one action-packed video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8SCIN3IaY

(don't worry it's not a Rick Roll)

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Do the right thing. Beat your kid.
    Quoted for truth. Start em young and beat them till they're bigger than you, and even then don't stop trying. Just make sure they were actually in the wrong though...

My bitching for the day: I watched BoC's youtube link and it was set at the highest volume known to man. >:|
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I absolutely loathe it when your friends make plans with you and then say they'll call, like they usually do, and then make other plans and forget to call or simply just not bother to do so. What kind of lame-ass, childish, disrespectful tripe is that? The best is when it's JUST after doing them some sort of favour, then it's an especially awesome burn. I need to get some new friends, hahaha.

infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh
    I absolutely loathe it when your friends make plans with you and then say they'll call, like they usually do, and then make other plans and forget to call or simply just not bother to do so. What kind of lame-ass, childish, disrespectful tripe is that? The best is when it's JUST after doing them some sort of favour, then it's an especially awesome burn. I need to get some new friends, hahaha.
    The best definitely has to be when they forget to call, and then talk about it to you later.

Quote Originally Posted by infidel
    The best definitely has to be when they forget to call, and then talk about it to you later.
    Yeah, seriously. I mean, if some other plans come up they should at least have the common courtesy to call so you're not waiting around all day like a dumbass for their phone call.

If they forget to call to follow up on something it's no big deal because there were not set plans. It's only irritating and rude when they make plans with you and then change them without letting you know.

Anyway I'm ranting now...it's only spilled milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Here's my bitch today: my neighbor's kid. He's unbelievably loud. I secretly recorded his "computer game session" this afternoon and compiled all the annoying stuff into one action-packed video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8SCIN3IaY

(don't worry it's not a Rick Roll)
    thats pretty loud. do u live in a house or apt.?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    thats pretty loud. do u live in a house or apt.?
    It's a house. The kid came over to play with my brother, so it's not like he was yelling from his house. Both computers are in the basement and fairly close to each other. I just put my digital camera on the floor and recorded 40 minutes of sound.

You should wail on your brother until his friend stops making so much noise.

My gripe: when satellite offices refuse to follow head office policies and give you a hassle when you're doing everything by the book because it doesn't follow their local policies, which happen to contradict corporate policies, but you have to buckle under or you're screwed while you're at the satellite office.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i'm the type of friend who says they will call their friend later and then doesn't call them for months.... yeah im a bad friend.

anyhow.. current bitch :

i met this girl who i really like and she seems to like me but i have a girlfriend of almost 8 months and i'm not really the cheating type... but if i didn't like other girls that would mean that my girlfriend has made me gay. *sigh*

and no; there is a .00000000000000000000001% chance of having them both at the same exact time.

Current bitch: Long story short is I met someone and became friends... we were together but not "together" since he rejected that idea... met his best friend and got with the new person... the first friend decided he wants nothing to do with me Yay. The joy of friends being dumb! Oh well... big deal.
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

So thats why DF is going to join the military.. THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Hikyuu
    So thats why DF is going to join the military.. THE TRUTH COMES OUT
    So... why is he joining? :P To go kick his friend's butt for being a jerk to me oooooor?
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

BOC, what if you catch lag IRL...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

infidel
    I guess it is time for me to add my first bitch to the thread. Here it is:

I work at IKEA, yes IKEA. The crappy Swedish furniture store, where, the furniture is held together by wooden pegs. Well, I work in the department of the store known as recovery which means we put together the furniture that people return and try to sell it again - in the AS IS section of the store.

On Sunday my manager in all of his infinite wisdom schedules the two new people to close, by ourselves. You're thinking what's the problem? First problem: Neither of us knew how to clear the returns screens or where to take the warehouse returns at night. Second problem: We can't take the garbage down to the trash compactor because neither of us are eighteen. So, when the store manager, the other new person's mom came down, she said we could leave. So we did.

The next day I come into work, knowing that I am going to expect a torrent of complaints. The odd part was the only complaint I got was from another part-time worker who worksr like fifteen hours a week...and I don't really care what he has to say. The assistant manager said nothing, but the manager wasn't there. So today when both of the new hires yet again will close I'm sure our manager will try to rip us a new asshole. I just pray for his sake that he doesn't...for I don't take crap from managers at part time jobs.

Cool, a job at IKEA?? Do you get discounts on their products? If you do, I imagine your apartment or home looks like Ed Norton's character's home in Fight Club, before he blows it up. Working a part time job as a teen, I always had the prereq that you got discounts on their products and that their products were worth buying, so I worked at a Subway and a Best Buy. IKEA is right up there.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

the new job... that i have been at for 2 months. *sigh*

they want me to list for sale old phone system equipment on ebay. simple enough, i do have alot of ebay experience. So much bitching about this, the lady i work with is talking to me about it.. then goes to talk to this other guy about it as if i dont know the answer to her question... i was ebaying in 1998... wtf. anyhow, they dont have an existing account so i have to make one. And with no feedback history you are limited in several ways on ebay, no buy it now, no dutch auction style...

they want to sell these phones that are fairly new and they will take ahuge loss from whaty they bought them for. So i get done listing the phones and my boss is talking about he wants at least $100 per phone... not going to happen.

Then he proceeds to show me 3 huge boxes full of 2-3 generations old phone systems i'm sopposed to sell and is telling me how they bought them for like 300 each. This is stuff you would see listed for free on craigslist... its so old, the numbers on the phones are done in a digital looking hash way.. jesus christ. all i can do is bitch, this job is rediculous.

bbaucom, you are the driving force behind the bitching thread.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    the new job... that i have been at for 2 months. *sigh*

they want me to list for sale old phone system equipment on ebay. simple enough, i do have alot of ebay experience. So much bitching about this, the lady i work with is talking to me about it.. then goes to talk to this other guy about it as if i dont know the answer to her question... i was ebaying in 1998... wtf. anyhow, they dont have an existing account so i have to make one. And with no feedback history you are limited in several ways on ebay, no buy it now, no dutch auction style...

they want to sell these phones that are fairly new and they will take ahuge loss from whaty they bought them for. So i get done listing the phones and my boss is talking about he wants at least $100 per phone... not going to happen.

Then he proceeds to show me 3 huge boxes full of 2-3 generations old phone systems i'm sopposed to sell and is telling me how they bought them for like 300 each. This is stuff you would see listed for free on craigslist... its so old, the numbers on the phones are done in a digital looking hash way.. jesus christ. all i can do is bitch, this job is rediculous.
    That's lolz