Page 93 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

The only time I actually use a bank machine is when I need to deposit a cheque.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i do most of my banking online but my taxes and stimulus check weren't direct deposit

Current bitch : I want to buy the 80gb ps3 thats coming out thursday w\ metal gear...

I'm seeing them on amazon and ebay for over $600... really hope they don't sell out before I can buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    I think im sticking to the drive-through for now on when banking is concerned.

also going to try to use this as a way to break our lease without consequence.
    Wait I'm confused. How is being in a bank when it gets robbed, not to mention that nothing was stolen from the bank itself or you for that matter, going to allow you to get out of your lease?
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

The bank is like 2 blocks from where we live... its hard to feel safe when things like that happen right next to where you live.

The bank didn't lose money because washington mutual is smart and they have you do transactions at podiums w\ computers then you have to goto a seperate "cash" podium and enter a code given to you by the clerk. They can still force tellers to give them cash but its much longer of a process then a traditional open your damn drawer kind of robbery.

Anyhow... current bitch : i'm too lazy to go out at this hour of night to buy the ps3 and nobody has their websites updated to let me buy one online even though it's now the 12th I really hope a bunch of douche bags who have owned ps3's for the past year don't buy up all these ps3's just to sell them for $100-200 profit...

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    I'd say just be patient and hope for the best. I don't think it'd sell out too easily, I think Konami made enough to meet with demands of 1 per customer, so, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, about the problem with the douche bags, it's happening one way or another, it just can't be avoided.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

idk... im worried because i was looking on ebay the other day and there are alot of them people bought for $750.... and lots of others @ 600+

im going to try to buy from walmart because they have $1000 gift card w\ purchase.

I fucking hate pants.

To be more precise, i hate the current fashion trend in jeans. I was at the mall with a friend today and saw this nice pair of white (with a very light hint of blue) jeans. i tried on 32/34 (waist/length) and it was as always, tight around the thighs, but perfect around the waist. Apparently guys nowadays like to have jeans which tape your crotch to your leg...its fucking uncomfortable. I decided to buy it, one size bigger (34/34)...i come home and try them on, and it turns out they're even tighter. WTF?!? how is that even possible.

I very rarely go shopping, and when i do i hardly ever find pants i like, particularly jeans.....so i was rather pissed that the one pair i liked was so fucked up. I dont wanna buy something 4 sizes bigger just to be able to wear it and have 4 inches of slack around the waist. Now i have to go return them, which i hate to do,

Fucking metrosexual fashion....since when did guys start showing off thier asses?

My bitch: people who can speak English but choose not to.

I have a few housemates that can speak Cantonese. They can speak English perfectly fine, but when they talk to each other, they always talk in Cantonese and do it very loudly. It's not like they've known each other for a long time; one of the guys only moved in a week ago. So what is this? They're too cool to speak English? Cantonese is so awesome that when they speak it, they have to let everyone else in the house know they're speaking it?

dont be hatin on the mother tongue BoC

It's not my mother tongue. Cantonese is one of those annoying languages. It makes whoever speaking it sound like a flaming douchebag. Some people are okay, but most of the time, if it's a dude speaking Cantonese then he probably sounds like a douche.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I speak Cantonese

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

It's okay as long as you don't think you're cooler than everyone else because you speak Cantonese.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    Good job on the recovery BoC!!

=P

I tried my best...

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    It's okay as long as you don't think you're cooler than everyone else because you speak Cantonese.
    It's not because I speak Cantonese

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Good job on the recovery BoC!!
    I was wondering what you(BoC) would say. It was quite well done.

I was watching the NBA finals game with those two guys just now, and they keep yelling and pissing their pants in Cantonese. I don't know Cantonese so I just sat there and tried to tune them out. It was tough because they were screaming at the top of their lungs.

I would never do something like that to other people. When I'm talking to other Chinese people while non-Mandarin speakers are around, I never speak Mandarin. If I absolutely need to, such as talking with my parents, I do it quietly. In fact, my parents are the only people I speak Mandarin with. I haven't spoken with my parents in over a week, which means I haven't spoken Mandarin in over a week. I don't care. I don't try to announce to the world that I can speak Mandarin and feel like hot shit because of it. Some of my friends don't even know that I can speak Mandarin. I can speak perfectly fine; it's just that I'd rather speak English in an English-speaking society. I'm also much better with English. Why? Because I use it.

On a related note - fobs on the bus. Every day, there are stupid Chinese dudes on the buses I ride who talk and laugh really really loud in Mandarin. WTF is their problem? It bothers me because it gives a bad image to Asian people, which happens to include me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    It's not because I speak Cantonese
    I approve.
    Last edited by Board of Command; Tue, 06-17-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Do these guys also think Yao Ming is the next coming of Bill Russell/Walt Chamberlain? This Chinese guy I talked to in Beijing got upset when I told him the Rockets were T-mac's team.

I hear you about the FOBs man. They try their hardest to make us westernized Asians look like we're third world too.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

English is definately my better language, since the schools here use English as the medium and I don't have a very wide vocab base for my Mandarin. But still, I almost always use Mandarin when I'm talking to my Chinese friends. It just sounds more casual, and more expressive some times.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I'll use different languages depending on who I'm talking to and stuff. One thing I've never been able to do is to mix them. I use one or the other. I hear others do it, and it definitely sounds odd. Of course, that is besides the obvious words.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I'll use different languages depending on who I'm talking to and stuff. One thing I've never been able to do is to mix them. I use one or the other. I hear others do it, and it definitely sounds odd. Of course, that is besides the obvious words.
    Do you mean like Chinglish?

I tried my best...