Page 97 of 254 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

That's bad. The only insect problem I've ever had were those miniature flies that live in flower pots, but they don't do anything to humans, aside from walking across the LCD, which can be annoying enough but hardly as bad as sucking your blood.

And even those seemed to disappear mostly on their own. I hope you get rid of them.

I got my replacement Xbox360 power supply in the mail today (I burned up the last one when my voltage converter delayed and dumped 220v into the 110v power supply), so my week long wait to resume playing GTA:IV was finally over. I played for an hour, and sad to say, the magic is gone. I was so looking forward to playing this game again if for nothing more than to help pass the time, and now I can't even enjoy it enough for that. I'm going to finish the game anyway, but man what a letdown.

So as not to ruin it for anyone, it's still a great game and worth playing. I just overdid it by playing 3 hours a day for two weeks straight. The hiatus hurt too.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I got my replacement Xbox360 power supply in the mail today (I burned up the last one when my voltage converter delayed and dumped 220v into the 110v power supply), so my week long wait to resume playing GTA:IV was finally over. I played for an hour, and sad to say, the magic is gone. I was so looking forward to playing this game again if for nothing more than to help pass the time, and now I can't even enjoy it enough for that. I'm going to finish the game anyway, but man what a letdown.

So as not to ruin it for anyone, it's still a great game and worth playing. I just overdid it by playing 3 hours a day for two weeks straight. The hiatus hurt too.

Same thing happened to me. I was about halfway through the game and my 360 began to suffer from the RRoD, so I had to send my 360 in for repair. Their repair service definitely exceeded my expectations,, my 360 went out on Wednesday and was delivered to my house the following Wednesday. But when I hooked it up and began to play GTA again, I just couldn't ignite the same spark that existed in the beginning. I was pretty disappointed.

Well happy to say I got back into GTA:IV, and it was well worth it. Some very interesting events happen later in the game to tie everything together, so it's not just an endless succession of random missions. I'm back, baby!

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

So was it money or revenge?
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Can't say, it would ruin the story for those who haven't gotten to that point. Spoilers are teh sux.

Well i'm pretty pissed of and yet at the same time i can't help but smile.

Had this big test in uni which i couldn't fail or else i'd had to drop out of the course. So i got my grades back and i failed them. So first i was pretty pissed of at myself because i knew i could've done more to prevent it from happening, but lets say i'm way to lazy for my own good. Something i definately have to work on.

So today i got a mail from uni saying that i passed the test after all, and they had me mixed up with someone else. So now i'm no longer pissed off at myself but god do i hate a certain person now for making me go through hell.

There was just no way i would've picked yet another course so this could've pretty much fucked up the rest of my life. Knowing i fucked it up i can handle, now knowing that it could be because of some jackass is seriously pissing me off.

two bitches, which relate to something good. which doesn't belong in this thread.

1. this week, I'm in a situation that I commune to the big city on a daily basis, and since my parents went abroad, I get to drive the car.
    WHY DOESN"T ANYBODY CARPOOL?
    it's like thousends of cars with only the driver, and they're all going to the same place. can't they just take three of thier co-workers and get the road clear? it's takes me 70 mintues in the morning (20 mintues spent just to get to the highway) and 25 mintues on the return. I hope the gas prices rise willl put an end to this.
    (yes, I'm stating the obvious, but that's what the bitching thread is all about?)

2. I've been to the gym today, for the first time since about forever. there was this giant body builder over there, who looks like he eats unsuspecting cars for breakfast.
    apparntly he's one year younger than me, and is in the army. doing a freakin' desk job (which leaves him enough time to go home and train in the gym three hours daily). the guy has a body mass of an APC (and is probably more durable) and he isn't in any special ops unit, or in any combat unit.
    fuck this shit. how the hell did they let him out?

Maybe he has the IQ of a toothpick?
    I'm only drinking on days beginning with a T, tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, thaturday, thunday

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    He might be doing this because he wants to get into Sp OPs.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

Iphone 2.0

I don't know how many people read the small print. I know that i had not until today when I find out that the new pricing on the iphone on the 11th only applies if you're a new att customer, if you already have an iphone, or if you're eligible for a phone upgrade.....

I guess I shouldn't bitch too much because I'm eligible for an upgrade of my broken phone that I'm still paying insurance for on the 25th of july..

which brings me to another bitch... If i pay $5 a month for 16 months for a $90 phone, when it breaks I should ?

a)get a new phone right away with no questions asked
    b)get the shaft and be told to go buy a new phone to replace it
    c)get told to call a 1800 number to file a claim, at which point another $50 will be required to replace the broken phone w\ a likely refurbished phone...

WTF is that? a and b are correct answers in my case.... I took my horribly broken phone a while ago and the girl working at the store just tried to sell me a similar phone to mine despite my having insurance...

so, i still haven't been payed yet....now i work part time for a small company, and i dont really mind if i get my paycheck a day or two late......but i should have gotten this last friday (also my bday i mite add...was looking forward to that ). I went to the office today, and my weekly time sheets are STILL sitting in the box. seriously, wtf!

I expect someone to atleast pick them up and pretend like they're working towards getting me paid....how the fuck do you not even pick up a time sheet for the money that should've been in my bank account 5 days ago?

i had to spend my bday on a fucking credit card cuz of that!

Today's bitch can be resumed in just a few words:

- The company installed Websense in our network. DAMN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Today's bitch can be resumed in just a few words:

- The company installed Websense in our network. DAMN IT!
    Ouch man, time to start looking for a new place to work? Though if you have high-speed at home, it's not really worth goofing around online at the office too much. Unless you're IT, in which case it's all there is to do.

But if he's IT, it probably means he can bypass it pretty easilly

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Well yeah, that was kind of my point. But it's actually not true, since company wide network security implementations like Websense are administrated at the higher levels of IT, so your average tech or even sysadmins wouldn't be able to bypass or alter it. If you were cool with the upper tier IT guys and they were in the same office location, then it'd be easier.

Well, one year ago I left IT (I worked on Testing). Now I am a Process Implementator... that is... I give work to IT =P.

But anyway... bypasing WebSense was easy, until the admin installed a new version, and most probably bought a 'websense for dummies' guide cause now it does work =P.

Most of the pages I visit are still accessible (like gotwoot) but I do feel the loss of fanfiction... bleh

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    if you've got a non-blocked direct outbound port, local privileges to change your browser settings, run arbitrary programs and open ports from localhost to localhost, and a decent nix background, you should be able to get around it regardless...

Still, sucks.

Nah... most of my priviledges were removed once I left IT. =/

It pisses me off when people say diamond is the hardest material and you can't break it. They say you can't break a diamond with a steel hammer because diamond is harder than steel.

Basically, it really pisses me off when people throw around words that they don't know the meanings to. The "hardness" of a material has very little to do with whether or not it can be smashed to pieces by a hammer. You can easily smash a diamond to smithereens with a cheap hammer from the dollar store.

You can smash a diamond with a hammer, but you can't smash fingernail clippings to bits. Surely, diamond is harder than your fingernail.

There are many factors that determine how "breakable" a material is like malleability and brittleness. Just because diamond ranks #1 on the Mohs scale doesn't make it the most unbreakable solid.