Page 11 of 253 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

the bitching thread

Wow, UltxDarkRedX1 is so inspirational.

On another note, I'm pissed off that my Linguistics class changed rooms. And it's not like it moved to a room down the hall. It moved waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----->aaaay the fuck across campus. What's cool is that the building it's in now is right next to the building I come out of the class before it. What sucked today was that I had to run my ass from Spanish to Linguistics in about 3 minutes (also traversing the campus) only to find out that I had to go all the way back in the direction I came from. Fuck! I arrived 25 minutes late, and tired as hell.

How I did not hear of this change, I have no clue.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

the bitching thread

RANT TIME!

Is it just me, or are females generally incapable of talking person to person about issues they have with you?

Every single time I'm mixed up in something, I always eventually hear from others what's happening behind the scenes. The damn girls never actually tell it to me in person. It's always a big fucking net of intrigues, pisses me off beyond belief. Hell, just recently I was on a swedish "contact site" (I guess you could compare it to MySpace) and I happened to read in a friend's guest book (where you input messages basically) about what some other person had been saying about me and whatnot. I mean not only does it insult me that they are talking casually about it behind my back, but they have the damn nerve to do it on a fucking swedish version of MySpace where anyone can read it. I WANT TO SLIT SOME THROATS.

God...

Getting more in-depth, I was at this party last week and there was a person there who I had never met before but it was obvious that she kept ignoring me. What I found out by (accidently, yes, accidently) reading a friend of mine's list of messages was that this girl who ignored me did so because a friend of -hers- had told her that I was "a selfish idiot who you would hate if you talked to".

I mean WTF. Why turn everything into intrigues? And what pisses me off the most is that this bitch is so infuriatingly stupid that she actually forms her own conclusion about who I am BEFORE even talking to me myself. It's like a bum would come up to me and whisper "Hey, you know that XanBcoo with the phone avatar? He has sex with CELLPHONES, that sick bastard!". And I'd be like "holy shit! better ignore that crazy mofo!".

Okay, extreme example, but get the principle?

Weak-minded whores...

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    "Hey, you know that XanBcoo with the phone avatar? He has sex with CELLPHONES, that sick bastard!". And I'd be like "holy shit! better ignore that crazy mofo!".
    Jeez, some people are so closed-minded. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I've heard so many people complain about the exact same thing. It pisses me off how people can be so judgemental, especially groups of women/girls. A group of a girl's friends can get her to break up with the love of her life just by stirring up some shit. Why do people do that? Why so underhanded? Why so two-faced? I find it easy just to blame Myspace, though even that probably just makes it easier for people to be jerkoffs.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

the bitching thread

I confronted her about it and she told me that -I- was the close-minded one for calling her a "Fucking idiot". I went lolol.

And yeah, why are they like that? Maybe they lack personalities. :S

Edit: God, I wish I felt compelled to translate all this bullshit. It's comedy gold.

Now she claims that "I was all wrong about you, and last week you actually felt like a nice guy"

Oh I felt like a nice guy did I? Well too fucking bad you came to the party expecting to see something else then you stupid whore.

And then she finished it with "But after reading your messages here I've understood that you are indeed an asshole"

Double ROFL with cheese, ending our relationship.

the bitching thread

What you all need is a sister who will help you with this kind of shit. I was a mean guy in high school, especially to my ex-girlfriends. Needless to say some of them would try to spread lies about me an whatnot. Well, me and my sister made a pact basically to help each other deal with memebers of the opposite sex. If she had a problem with a guy, I took care of him. And those girls, well, they had ruined reputations so bad after my sister was done with them that no guy would even touch em afterwards. Ahh, those were fun times..

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

the bitching thread

Lol, Terra you need to get some female friends that'll get your back and put in a good word with the opposite sex. My ladies back home have helped me out more times than I can even count, I owe dozens of lays to them.

I am a confrontationalist (if that word even exists) I seek resolution RIGHT NOW, face-to-face, and if a girl or anyone can't handle that, I tell them that its really immature (unless they have a valid reason) and frustrating. I'm quite outspoken about getting everything out into the light of day (to borrow a Monster term), and even though lots of girls don't do that, if you are approach them with a friendly but firm attitude, then they will feel compelled to come out and tell you what is going on. Timing is important with confrontations, and you have to be able to read people pretty well.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Now she claims that "I was all wrong about you, and last week you actually felt like a nice guy"

And then she finished it with "But after reading your messages here I've understood that you are indeed an asshole"

Double ROFL with cheese, ending our relationship.
    That is a ROFLcopter for sure! Thats why blogs, MySpace, forums and Away Messages are bad ways to communicate important matters with others. People see a slice of what you are, what you were thinking at one minute, how you were feeling later on in a totally different complex, but they hardly ever get the big picture. Words are quite empty without tone and body language. I even refuse to communicate important stuff over Text messages or Phone calls, I just feel that important human connections aren't dealt with properly through those mediums.

One girlfriend I had read some of the posts I made here and was like "You're actually really critical of things aren't you? I thought you were laid back and accepting." To which I replied, "I can be critical of TV shows because they have a huge budget and well of skills to create from. TV can be perfect, and I'll bitch about the flaws if it isn't. But people are supposed to have flaws, and that's fine with me."

I believe the brief quote that I should have used was "Perfect people are boring."

In sum: If a girl (or anyone) makes a big decision about a person based on online shit, they are pretty shallow and stupid. They really weren't worth the effort anyhow. Face-to-face interaction and sincere advise from trusted friends are the only real ways of figuring out what someone is all about.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

the bitching thread

Lots of truth. I am also a "confrontationalist". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

However I don't feel like telling other female friends to "redeem" my name, because honestly I couldn't care less about these morons and their behind-my-back shenanigans (I love that word).

the bitching thread

1.) How could anyone hate Thesexfiend.
    2.) All women are like that
    3.)Those girls are not worth your time
    4.) if they are worth your time, pay someone $20 to sneak in their dorms and bash the fuck out of their computers. That oughta teach 'em.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

the bitching thread

Hey terra, in the future, when you run into a girl like you described, give her the same treatment. Better yet, don't give her a treatment at all. In fact, not just girls. Anyone who pre-judged you based on someone elses depiction of you is unworthy of even a millisecond of your thoughts once you've figured it out. I wouldn't have confronted that girl at all. I would've forgotten about her. There are too many people to consider forming relationships of any kind with in this world to be bogged down worrying about people who've judged you without even knowing you. Let that kind of attitude be a filter of sorts in determining who to spend precious time on, and who not to. If you've spared yourself even two minutes of annoyance, its worth it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Anyone who pre-judged you based on someone elses depiction of you is unworthy of even a millisecond of your thoughts once you've figured it out.
    I don't think simpy pre-judging someone based on a reliable source is all that bad. It sucks when someone acts on their judgements, or behaves like a dickhead because of it, but forming an opinion based on what you've heard is a natural reaction for a lot of people I'd think. Yes, you do need to form your own opinion about people/things, but I don't see a huge problem with simply using someone else's testimony as a starting point. It's like if I heard that someone was a really good guy from some people over and over again, I would tend to think of that person positively. In the end, though, these opinions should only be used as reinforcement for your own.

So I don't think it's totally this girl's fault. Like masamuneehs said, it's the fault of online communication. The girl prolly heard all this shit about poor Terra, which apparently reinforced what she read on the given blog-thing. Ending in her acting like a bitch. People can be so unreasonable it pisses me off.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

the bitching thread

Using what someone you know as a starting point is the right thing to do, as you just said. But if you're in a group and that person is there, do you shun them based on that starting point? Again as you said, you shouldn't. You talk to the person and at least look for signs that either reinforce or compromise what you heard from your sources. That way, if the person turns out to be an ass, then you kind of expected it. If the person turns out cool, then there's a potential relationship there. But judging that person, as in "ok, this guy that I never met is clearly an ass based on what my biased friends say."

That girl's behavior towards Terra was COMPLETELY her fault. Online communication? Hell no. Its only a medium for sharing information and thoughts so it can be used as a tool to talk shit about people. Talking shit can happen other ways, and to day usually does. Your behavior can be influenced by what other people say, but in the end its your character that decides to what extent. Her character allowed her to be manipulated like a marionnette into believing terra's a jerk. If its anyones or anything's fault other than her's, its her parent's. However, this is a reality of life. There are more people like that on this earth than you can count. That's why I said what I said.

I'll admit, my friends can talk a lot of shit about a lot of people. But when I meet those people, they all get a shot. They're usually right, but sometimes they're not. One of my best friends started out as an enemy of one of my friends. For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay. This kind of beautiful thing is impossible with shitty characters and minds that are easily molded by other's biased opinions
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

the bitching thread

are you sure she wasn't a gold digger? [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

I'll admit, my friends can talk a lot of shit about a lot of people. But when I meet those people, they all get a shot.
    That sounds a lot like how I reason. Naturally, hearing that someone did this and that will lower your expectations, but letting that cloud one's own judgement is among the most immature patterns available in a human being.

I also agree that she isn't really worth my time, but hell, I'm a pretty hot-headed person ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) and I just can't ignore people who behave like idiots... though eventually I just grow tired of them of course.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    are you sure she wasn't a gold digger? [img][/img]

You'd have a harder time finding women who weren't
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

the bitching thread

freakin finals started... japanese final was hella easy, no complaints there, but my AP world history final killed my brain! that shit was hella hard, freakin history, i hate it

Ovan, The Rebirth

the bitching thread

My exgirlfriend and I are still in love, but everytime I call her so tries to act like shes so detached, we both have people now, but we both have feelings for each other, I wish she would just be honest, Women are so annoying when they try to follow some pop culture "dating rules" Fad. *sigh*

the bitching thread

you should just say some hella deep and romantic shit to her, she'll crack down for sure

Ovan, The Rebirth

the bitching thread

For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay...
    ...yet.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay...
    ...yet.
    ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA

well anyway i hate homework......this my not be much for the college students but im in 8th grade. I have 6 pages of Algebra with about 15 to 20 probs on each....the course for Freshman.......-_-

edit: my day was just made from the EXTREMELY HOTT GIRLL i just saw on Am. Idol

I'm official.

the bitching thread

120 questions? That's not too bad. I have an exam review package with 300 calculus questions. Son, you ain't see nothing yet.