Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

the bitching thread

Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: @DB Hunter: Im 14. But that still doesnt change the fact that parents can sometimes be a bitch. Just cuz i have teenage angst doesnt make me wrong![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: God#2
    Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    As long as I get a spear of some sort, I'm good.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Jurojin
    Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS! [img][/img]
    As long as I get a spear of some sort, I'm good.
    [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]it's the end of the world as we know it, but i feel fine..[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

seriously, i wouldn't mind, yet, i don't think that's a good idea..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]*shrug*
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

the bitching thread

No, it would prob never work, or happen. But as long as I get to be a judge or ref, I'd be happy. I'd much rather spectate or score than be involved in a flame war. I much prefer dealing out physical punishment as opposed to verbal abuse.
    @DB Hunter: almost 22

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Hang on for the sake of my personal social analysis of this forum when you all talk about your parents can you say your age please? Thanks...
    18, wanna fight about it?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]*shrug*
    Signature by Lucifus

the bitching thread

haha, my parents are the best [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] they're totally okay with my all my 'obsessions' about soccer, anime, games, computers and all that stuff. (My dad's the one who got me into anime, actually)
    They are even okay with picking me up by car when I go out and don't feel like going by bike, it doesn't even matter how late. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they don't have high expectations about school, all they want is that I do my best. in my opinion they OWN!

all I have to complain is that they are both working full-time and I don't see them until late at night. I know that they are earning a living for me and my brothers, but my dad's often abroad for his work and gone for weeks. and my mom makes long days. but I'm thankful that they're home around the holidays.

and if you're wondering DB_hunter, I'm 16
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

the bitching thread

I'm thinking of doing some sort of graphic to see which age group is most dis-satisfied with their parents. A few more results and I will get to it.

the bitching thread

Jurojin, think you should just leave it and be the bigger and better man, this flaming shit is really pointless, but there was no reason for him to start with you

the bitching thread

*Grand Entrance*

Tada. I am here. Some of you have been waiting for me. I know at least one of you has.

@ Cal_kashi : Thanks for making a great thread.

@ Ero-Fan : You sure love the flame wars, dont you?

@ God2 : Thanks for defending me, I will take it from here.

@ aznimperialx : He doesnt understand the meaning of being bigger and a better man. Doesnt all of his winning post tell you this.

@ Jurojin :

You dont care about the reps. You have been here longer than me (two months).
    5 people know you and your posts make people laugh. Huh.

You are right, you dont have to worry about your reps, thats because you are nobody and 5 people was a little exaggeration. Thanks to me more people know you now.

Your posts make people laugh. You have only posted 229 posts in your long span (9 months) of carrier as a comedian here. I very much doubt that you even managed to make about 9 jokes. Yes, you have been here longer than me (2 months) but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Now lets get back to the issue.

For once you managed to post something funny. Horary.

According to you when I called you post rubbish and gave a proper answer to someone post you didnt mind. My ass. You immediately praised yourself by telling me, hey my post is funny. Thats suggests to me that you did mind and didnt like it when someone corrected you.

Then you said something and I said something and then I told you to go fuck yourself.

For me that was the end of the matters. I dont have time to go forth and back in arguments with a prick like you.

Stay with me people. Thats where it gets interesting. Now I put Jurojin on my ignore list. So he couldnt PM me. I would have liked to see your face when you filled in your post full of your slangs like ESAD and little bitch, then you pressed on the send message button only to find out that you have been blocked by me.

Now the self proclaimed Jurojin not worrying about the rep, so called super noob got super pissed. So he comes here winning about my message. He is telling everybody how Jadugar didnt appreciate his once in a life time 15 min fame.

I told you once before and I will tell you again that I dont give a f*** about you, your post and whatever you say about me. You have been telling others that you are not insecure. Well all of your posts in here in the last 24 hours suggest otherwise. You probably broke your own record by being online in gotwoot forum waiting a response from me or other peoples sympathy.

You were posting post after post calling me names and saying ESAD and yet you were under the influence that you are not a noob. Are you 10 year old telling me to ESAD? The fact that you posted all those post to get a response for me suggests that you are a noob and didnt like it when I gave you some of your own medicine. I loved watching you post after post and see you turning in your seat (whatever you were sitting on).

@ Ero-Fan : I hope you are enjoying this.

@ DragonOutlaw : Thanks for the offer but I have got it under control.

@ UltzDarRedX1 : A made up flame war wont be as good as this one.

Choices :

Now I have two choices. Carry on ignoring you which is not hard since you practically dont exist in this forum or call it quits. I dont know?

I think you had your fair share of me calling names and everything. So what now? We start flaming each other till we die. I have another suggestion. How about I say that your post was the funniest thing I ever read and be friends.

No, I am not joking and I am serious about this. I think we have said everything that has to be said to each other. If you feel like I have intentionally tried to hurt you than its not true. All of us come here to enjoy and sometimes shit happens but thats life.

I am only going to follow what I know best. I cant stay mad at people for more than couple of days and I am not saying this for the sake of ending this flame war. Its true.

If you feel like you havent flamed me enough then go on say so and say it whatever you like and be done with it and then we can be adults/friends and carry on. If not sayonara.

Jadugar

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Jadugar
    You helped me with your pic's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Goddam if noones going to start this then I'll have to. ERO FAN SUCKS!

*take both your bets and sides.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Turkish-S

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Jadugar
    You helped me with your pic's [img][/img]
    yeah, before i clicked on the link below your sig, i didn't know such place existed here..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Signature by Lucifus

the bitching thread

Goddam if noones going to start this then I'll have to. ERO FAN SUCKS!

*take both your bets and sides.[img][/img]
    Ok, ok, lets stop this right here before some people get warnings for flaming.

Now, for me to bitch. I HATE MY FUCKING CAR!!!!!! How the fuck can so many things go wrong on a single car at the same fucking time? In the past 6 months, my starter, brakes, brake cylinder, exsust, transmission, and fucking steering wheel went. It cost me $2000 to fix all that shit, which I was saving for a new car (ironic huh?). The only good part about all of this was that my brothers helped me with most of the repairs, so $2000 worth of repairs didn't become $5000. I am about to take my car to a junk yard, take out a sawwed off shotgun, and shoot till I'm not pissed off anymore!

*sigh* I feel better now.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

the bitching thread

17, who's the one with the cool ninja video in their sig? Can you give it to me please?

the bitching thread

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
    17, who's the one with the cool ninja video in their sig? Can you give it to me please?
    koko..

the bitching thread

I...kinda thought Jurojin's explanation was more accurate to what i've always been told about anime nosebleeds.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the bitching thread

20. Because of my parents...that's why I'm still here... you know why? Because right before college...my mom tells me "Because you are first born, you are responsible for taking care of us. You are stuck here for life, sorry, that's just how things are." I think I was driven to madness at that point since I've always hoped to go some place very far away so I can do something great with my life...after this? No...just...no...world died since then...for a while...I'm better now of course...and completely ignoring whatever my mother says... at least my dad is there for me...he said "Whatever you want to do, go ahead and do it, go wherever it takes you. If you need help, just ask." I regret so much for doubting him for so many years...

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    I...kinda thought Jurojin's explanation was more accurate to what i've always been told about anime nosebleeds.
    Pepole can be wrong, even you Assertn.

Jurojin's explanation :

Law 40 :

Law of Nasal Sanguination

(from Ryan Pritchard and Jason Aylen)

When sexually aroused, males in Anime don't get erections, they get nosebleeds. No one's sure why this is, though... the current theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see Law #38 above).

andd here is the law 38.

Law 38 :

Law of Hydrostatic Emission

Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the back of the head. When extremely stressed, embarrassed, or worried, this sweat gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.

funny maybe but not accurate

Originally posted by: Jurojin

(not that I was offended by it, seriously) and he gave a real answer

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
    koko..
    heh, yah that was me XD, i used it as a sig replacement till i got or made a sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Anyways nothing big or anything has happend to me recently so il just bitch about my passed three days >: ).

First i got one of those things that let you put stuff onto dvds for x-mas, so i burned a bunch of stuff onto dvds and place all the folders and icons *On my desktop* that i dont use onto the them and then delete it then go to bed, the next morning i wake up try to turn on my comp, and says something like "Windows files are missing or damaged please insert windows installation cd to repair" so im thinking what i could of deleted that is needed to run, anyways i get the installation cd from my dad and it doesn't do anything -.- so I spend some time trying to fix it then i have to get my dad to do it, then he trys a long time trying to fix it and then just try's to wipe out everything, when he's wiping out everything it keeps saying it wiped out stuff and then restarts, it did this about 8 times ( took about 13 mins each time ) then finnaly worked. all my stuff on my comp is gone but still got some of the stuff on my dvds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Then i gotta download some games and anime, so i download eureka seven and thats taking forever cause low seeders, then i try to download warcraft 3, my bro gives me the download page and says " It takes about 1 hour of waiting in line and 4-5 hours of downloading" so i wait for about hour and 20 minutes and then I relized I gotta click "Wait in line"... then about 45 mins later after I finished waiting in line I clicked download, then it downloads like in 4 seconds im like *huh* then i check it out and its 0kb the folder and nothing in it -.- then i see a yellow bar it says "Canceld auto download" for security or something ( it always does this though not a big deal cause i just have to click download ) so then i click the yellow bar And it redirects me to the front page!!! OMG, so now im waiting in line again and not even sure if it will work >.>.

Anyways nothing really bad because wasn't to much stuff i wanted that i never burned on my comp, and i can always download wc3 later if this doesn't work.

/-\lso this really isn't worth complaining about, but its the only semi-annoying stuff thats happend to me recently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]