Page 153 of 253 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 5056

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Don't mention Heinaken - it is just bad., same thing goes with Carlsberg.
    I've also taken likening to the Grlosh.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

I had this weird feeling while at the house last night, like something was wrong or something bad was going to happen. I ended up going to bed and thought nothing of it.

This morning while walking my dog, I see a pile of dog shit at the corner curb with paper fuses stuck in it and burned matches laying around it. It looks like someone had tried to make a flaming turd to chuck, but gave up when it wouldn't light. I don't know if my house was the target, but I'd think so because of the location of the turd being nearest to my house (you wouldn't light a turd, then run with it down the street to throw).

The bad thing is, when I had the weird feeling last night, I went and got my gun and looked outside, but didn't actually go outside because it was cold and I thought I was just being paranoid. I'm wondering now if I had gone outside and caught some guys trying to light a turd to throw at my house, would I have pulled the gun on them? If they had been punks, would I have shot them? In hindsight I'd say yes, but if it had come to that last night, I don't know if I would have or not. F*cking punks.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Guns don't kill people, Animeniax kills people.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Which is funny since I'm a sociology major and I get into heated discussions with freshman girls in my class about crime and punishment. Oh won't someone please think of the poor criminals!

edit: what's really pissing me off is that I'm sitting here studying an hour later and I still smell the dog poo (I cleaned up their mess, the f*cking dirtbags). I didn't get any of it on me and I washed my hands after, but I can't get the smell out of my nostrils. The madder I get, the more certain I am I would have killed one of them last night.
    Last edited by Animeniax; Sun, 02-07-2010 at 03:55 PM.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    they just sent out an email saying that we're closing early today, at 4:30. Which, for me is the time I go home everyday.

I get to work an hour before most people, so... i just got screwed on this deal!

It gets better.... It snowed all day yesterday, from when I woke up and was still going when I went to bed.

Just snow, temps above freezing. No ice on the road... I get to work at my regular time, 7:30... It's a literal ghost-parking lot. NOBODY from the office building or any of the surrounding places is there, I'm the only car in the parking lot.

Then I'm working for 45 minutes and get a text that we're opening at 10am... O RLY?

Hopefully they tell me to go home a little early today since the screwed me yesterday and today.
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Fri, 02-12-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Really annoying commute home. Spend a great deal of time behind semis or SUVs in the passing lanes, and getting cut off on the back roads. Aggressive passing and bursts of acceleration made it tolerable.

Of course, the icing on the cake (or rather on the driveway) was that I slipped on my way to get the mail. The small strip looked like normal compacted snow, but it was pure ice down the slight decline of my driveway. The only good part was I broke my fall correctly, leaving me with nothing but a floor burn on my hand from the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    Don't mention Heinaken - it is just bad., same thing goes with Carlsberg.
    I've also taken likening to the Grlosh.
    Heinaken is just ugh.... and worst of all? They became associates with Cerverceria Moctezuma here in Mexico... I just hope they don't ruin Carta Blanca or Tecate... (this part was my bitching btw)

Corona is good too, but I rarely drink it.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Upgrading my phone's firmware took hours thanks to software incompatibility etc.

Apparently one of the new enhancements is a "cleaner default (black) theme".

If by cleaner they mean washed out, then it certainly is. It's so clean it's grey.

So now I'll have to go look up a "dirty" black custom theme, which may or may not introduce other problems for me.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    So now I'll have to go look up a "dirty" black custom theme, which may or may not introduce other problems for me.
    Google Image Search for "Dirty black theme"

This is apparently from an erotic bakery.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Google Image Search for "Dirty black theme"

This is apparently from an erotic bakery.
    That cake reminds me of the quadriplegic who tried to fight in MMA.

....That's fake..

Right? o_O
    -----------------

Nope, the quadriplegic guy (Kyle Maynard) fought in an officially sanctioned mma fight in 2009. He lost. You have to wonder at the state athletic commission that approved this fight.

I just watched the fight, and that was fucking rediculous lol o_O.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    My landlord didn't put down salt in front of my building the other day, and like 5 people (myself included) slipped and fell on the ice that had formed right outside the door. I think i bruised both my ribs and buttock, but there isn't much that cen be done to the landlord, unfortunately.
    Adding a new dimension to this, the other day a guy I went to high school with was going down his icy apartment steps and they collapsed. Landlord said the salt he put down for ice was eating at the support beams but obviously they hadn't been inspected. It eventually killed him, the helicopter medic said he was too fat to be airlifted to Little Rock. Charges are not going to be filed.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Got my first stalker.

It's a special time in every young man's life :')

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Pictures from security cameras or it didn't happen.

what you gonna do about it?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Got my first stalker.

It's a special time in every young man's life :')
    A stalker?! That's awesome. It's probably because of your hot new bod. Details.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

It wasn't really all that bad. This girl was just obsessively sending me emails and messages over facebook. Like 6 in a row without me responding was the worst of it. She somehow got a hold of my phone number and started texting me as well.

If this video represents a 10 on the batshit crazy level, then my experience was about a 4:
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771

Still annoying and creepy as hell though.

Did you delete the messages? I tried stalking you on your FB but I didn't see them. I am sure I missed out on some hilariousness. Also that video is amazingly funny.

Edit: Oh you must have meant PMs!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I got another cease and desist order, this time for downloading Frost/Nixon.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP FUCKING HAPPENING TO ME???
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin