Page 16 of 253 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

the bitching thread

I dont think there are enough words in the english language to express my anger! Oh wait, yes there are.

SHITMOTHERFUCKERGODDAMYOUAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHGDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIE

HUUUAAAaaGGGGHHHH *takes deep breath*

UBERBASTARDSWITHFUGLYFUDGFACESANDWORTHLESSHIDES!OO OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGG!!!!

That actually does help. My parents pissed me off that even my brother who's not involved has called them retarded. And he has past the stage of teenage angst. But honestly, My grades are fine and Im improving in my extracurricular activities AND WHAT DO THEY DOOOOO???? THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME THEY MOVED MY COMP OUT OF MY ROOM! They gave up on me because I slept too late when I had tennis the next day AT 5!!!!!
    They said theyre not going to take me to extra curricular activities anymore because they dont care and think Im not trying at all and that I dont care!!!!!!! What fuckin weirdos!

P.S. and we ignore eachother so much now that its like they dont wuv me anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I need a hug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And a cookie would be nice too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

My computer engineering teacher is starting to tick me off. He talks like he's t3h_pwnz0rz but he's actually a noob. I can easily correct him on something major everyday but I don't because I don't want to look like a Mr Know-It-All. If the government allowed it, I'm probably a lot more qualified to teach the course than my teacher because I'm more than proficient in the material we're covering.

This guy also plays Guild Wars and thinks he's t3h_sh1t in that game because his warrior has fissure armor. I just can't wait to meet him in random arena one night and own his noob ass warrior with my necro...and trust me, you <u>do not</u> want to face my necro (name is Brick Factory in case you got victimized a while ago).

the bitching thread

Why are you taking the course if you already know it?

the bitching thread

For a credit because no other course appeals to me. Since I already know everything I thought I'd pull a 100, but no, this guy is apparently a prick when it comes to marking...

the bitching thread

I feel your pain BOC. Instructors hate it when you know more than they do. I know Photoshop and Illustrator better than one of my Professors ever will, so he gave me a D. He said that by correcting him I was interrrupting the class and being disrespectful. Cocksucker.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

the bitching thread

God, I hate closet geeks! What is a closet geek you say? The kind of guy who sits at home playing video games for hours straight, then reads some of his fantasy/sci-fi books, then watches some anime. But then when you tell him he's a geek, he'll strictly deny it, even though it's painfully obvious. He probably has a full set of DnD rulebooks, but has never played it because consorting with other geeks would also make admit he is one himself, so he reads it alone at night and imagines what it would be like roleplaying. Most of the time, they even look like total geeks, but they try to act all cool like theyre the tough shitsky and they just end up looking like a bunch of idiots. These kinds of guys rarely have any friends, because all the normal kids see through their lame act. This usually causes them to turn emo.
    Seriously, if you're a geek, admit it! All the "cool" kids will shun you, but they most probably already do anyways. And now you'll have new friends, who share interests with you. Then you'll be able to experience the joy of attending a lazerquest lockdown, or a lan party, and then you can play some Dnd and try to get all the chicks in the tavern with your buff warrior. Just stop pretending: you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
    God, I hate closet geeks! What is a closet geek you say? The kind of guy who sits at home playing video games for hours straight, then reads some of his fantasy/sci-fi books, then watches some anime. But then when you tell him he's a geek, he'll strictly deny it, even though it's painfully obvious. He probably has a full set of DnD rulebooks, but has never played it because consorting with other geeks would also make admit he is one himself, so he reads it alone at night and imagines what it would be like roleplaying. Most of the time, they even look like total geeks, but they try to act all cool like theyre the tough shitsky and they just end up looking like a bunch of idiots. These kinds of guys rarely have any friends, because all the normal kids see through their lame act. This usually causes them to turn emo.
    Seriously, if you're a geek, admit it! All the "cool" kids will shun you, but they most probably already do anyways. And now you'll have new friends, who share interests with you. Then you'll be able to experience the joy of attending a lazerquest lockdown, or a lan party, and then you can play some Dnd and try to get all the chicks in the tavern with your buff warrior. Just stop pretending: you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself.
    Damn I thought i was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well I have to start school again with my classes starting at 7 in the morning and run for 5 hours. Now i have to cut back on work and have no income to spend on things i would like. just a small rant from me today folks
    image fail!

the bitching thread

classes at 7:00am? Ouch, what time do you have do you have to get up at?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

i am so fucking pissed. I have been attending a french private school since i was 5 years old. I am not mad because of that. This shcool has been one of the best schools in my province for a long time. Since i have been in 7th grade, i have had a lot of fucking teachers problem.
    in 7th grade: i have 4 fucking english teacher who werent capapble of speaking the language properly.
    in 8th grade. i had a physic teacher who couldnt control the class and who wasnt able to teach.
    in 9th grade. i had 6 FUCKING french teacher. In the end, the principal and my last year french teacher was our teacher. And one of the important administration person left.
    in 10th grade, i had a horrible horrible horrible math teacher who never took math courses and used to be a nurse PLUS, there was a scandal about our fucking school and our principal principal (the one who owns the school LEFT because of that. (no one cared about him, since he didnt do anything)
    AND NOW, im in science program. THAT MEANS I WANT TO GO IN A SCIENCE IN MY FUTUR. BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?!? ¾ science teachers quit!!!!!!!!!! I have a new physic/chemistry teacher who has a fucking problem and I have no MATH TEACHER. The first day we meet, rather to present himself (ex: hi, my name is X. I have Y years of experience…), he starts bitching at us saying that, you have no right to talk in class, you can ask only questions and other shits like that. We still have no math teacher, and guess what, on high school principal is gone. The fucking administration doesn’t want to tell us if he left or he got fired. And he was in charge of finding a new stupid math teacher. Now, he little assistant bitch is taking his spot, and she has to find a math teacher. I wonder whos going to leave next so that I could definitely fail my year in everything. BUT HOW MY FUCKING GOD! I AM FAILING SCIENCE, HOW AM I GOING TO GET IN SCIENCE COLLEGE NEXT YEAR?!?!?!?!
    p.s: the math teacher is for the 4 classes and the physic/chemistry teacher is for my class only.
    My school sucks.
    Ohhh yeah
    The scandals was that our great school was bringing up the marks during the ministry exams. just great. the next year (this year) rather than being number one, we were the 13th just great.
    Last edited by gr3atfull; Wed, 03-15-2006 at 08:50 PM.

..................wow............................. .... it'll work out

Goddam acne is starting to pop up on my face. Its itchy and everything.

Speaking of school, we pretty much do jackshit at my school I swear, I could skip 3 days of school and miss nothing but EarthScience

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    gr3atfull- I know it seems bad but always remember, its what you put into your studies that really sticks with you in the future. Keep trying and even though you dislike the science teacher you should try to speak with him in private as often as possible to see where he thinks you need to improve. I know he sucks and all that, but you need to get a good grade from him and finding out what he wants from his/her students is essential to that. Creating some kind of positive relationship can only help you. Suck it up and make friends with the devil if that's what it takes to get where you want to go.

God#2- Stridex wipes worked for me pretty good. If it gets really intense don't be afraid of asking your parents/doctor for a prescription medicine (I had to get one of those when I was 17), lots of people use those as well.

What to bitch about today? Oh, well I went out to a 'lunch' today and ended up dropping 20Euro cuz the person who organized it picked one of the most expensive places in town, ordered champagne for everyone before we even arrived and then pushed some wine on us. The food (Taglietelle a Ragu) was good, but not worth that much and the wine was a dry Merlot, which I can't stand. Stupid LA woman...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

This physic/chemistry teacher has only been here for 4 days already now. During these four days, I have been myself. Meaning every time I see a teacher in the hallway (sp?), I say hi, every time I get in class, I say hi to the teacher again and ask him/her how he/she is. But this teacher just ignores me or is very cold.

Why? That could be explained very easily. He was teaching at this school last year as computer teacher for the 7th grade students. That means that he had my brother. Last year, one day he hasn’t slept well because of his child or something and he was really sleepy. He was explaining to the class something but then he forgot how and my brother told him how, he got really really pissed. He went crazy. He said:“Well, it seems that you know everything, and you would like to teach in my place, since it seems that you are smarter than me. So come here and teach.” My brother said no. And the teacher told him to stay after class. My brother ends up doing extra homework and gets detention for being IMPOLITE. Well, I guess that no matter how hard I try to be nice to the fucking teacher physic/chemistry teacher, he would still be cold with me and will defiantly be really harsh with me for my future tests.

Sad part is last year; I studied like a mad person. I didn’t go partying or clubbing or anything, so I could get a 85% average ( that’s a lot for me) and a 75% average in French ( that is A LOT for me since this is not my native language and my parents don’t even speak a word of that language. So believe me it’s a lot for me). All this hard work to get into science and I end up getting a new fucked up physic/chemistry teacher and loosing my math teacher.
    Last edited by gr3atfull; Thu, 03-16-2006 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gr3atfull
    This physic/chemistry teacher has only been here for 4 days already now. During these four days, I have been myself. Meaning every time I see a teacher in the hallway (sp?), I say hi, every time I get in class, I say hi to the teacher again and ask him/her how he/she is. But this teacher just ignores me or is very cold. Why? That could be explained very easily. He was teaching at this school last year as computer teacher for the 7th grade students. That means that he had my brother. Last year, one day he hasn’t slept well because of his child or something and he was really sleepy. He was explaining to the class something but then he forgot how and my brother told him how, he got really really pissed. He went crazy. He said:“Well, it seems that you know everything, and you would like to teach in my place, since it seems that you are smarter than me. So come here and teach.” My brother said no. And the teacher told him to stay after class. My brother ends up doing extra homework and gets detention for being IMPOLITE. Well, I guess that no matter how hard I try to be nice to the fucking teacher physic/chemistry teacher, he would still be cold with me and will defiantly be really harsh with me for my future tests. Sad part is last year; I studied like a mad person. I didn’t go partying or clubbing or anything, so I could get a 85% average ( that’s a lot for me) and a 75% average in French ( that is A LOT for me since this is not my native language and my parents don’t even speak a word of that language. So believe me it’s a lot for me). All this hard work to get into science and I end up getting a new fucked up physic/chemistry teacher and loosing my math teacher.
    I have instructors that act the same way. For some reason Teachers/Instructors that teach computer classes get really pissed off when you correct them. Must be something about staring at a computer screen all day long, and not getting enough vitamin D from the sun.

Gaaaaaah!! I have a comsci project and 2 math assignments due a 4:00PM Tommorow (or technically today), and another comsci project at midnight. I am sooo screwed

Goddamnit! I have a fever and I'm dead tired, but I still had to go to work today. I used all my paid time off already, so it came down to whether I wanted the money for working today, or to stay at home and sleep. Either way, I'm fucking miserable. At least at work, I can hurt people by making them sick. I think I'll go take a nap while leaving my hand on the mouse (it twitches, so from behind, it'll look like I'm still working. ) And now I have a new skirt as a boss (she's a little too nice, if you ask me), and she wants to send me home. Sigh...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Fan
    Goddamnit! I have a fever and I'm dead tired, but I still had to go to work today. I used all my paid time off already, so it came down to whether I wanted the money for working today, or to stay at home and sleep.
    Goddamnit you should be happy that you HAVE a job! If I had one I'd go there even in my near-death state which I was in last week (or at least it felt like one).

And I guess that's my bitching for the day. Still unemployed. Still devoid of lust to live. Everything just blows.

Oh and I was in a fight with a friend and I ended up cancelling our relationship so to speak. Morons like that I can do without.

*Sigh*

That place over there........ahh never mind
    This is Bullshit man, my project partner was suppose to meet me in the library so we can finish our visual aid, I go there at 10(the agreed meeting time) and she's no where to be found.

and the presentation is today at 2. Oh there will be genocide to pay, and hell too.

Edit: Oh, and where can I find these friend cancellation forms Terra; I've been trying to get a hold of those for ages.

R.I.P Captain America.

Well i'll have to bitch some today.

I injured my fuckin shoulder a while ago so i check up on it and went seeing a chiropractor, he told me that i have to rest it until sometime in september and do rehab exercises until then. Can't fucking work out at the gym or play handball(i won't explain to those who don't know).

This obviously sucks and at that females are whiny as always, i won't go into detail on this though since i don't feel like it.

@Knives:

Here you go, just print it out!

-----------------------

OFFICIAL FRIEND CANCELLATION FORM

From Terracosmo Industries

Dear, <INSERT NAME OF FRIEND HERE>

I wish to end our relationship because: (choose the alternative)

A. I find that you have very non-straight tendencies.
    B. You are ugly.
    C. You cannot prepare tasty cake.
    D. You have feelings, and I do not.
    E. Your cookies are very below par.
    F. You like Hinata.
    G. You like Sakura
    H. You like both Hinata & Sakura.

(In case of alternative H, Terracosmo Industries will gladly offer you a discount on hitmen if you want to end your relationship in a more extravagant way)

THIS DOCUMENT IS PROTECTED BY TERRACOSMO INDUSTRIES AND ANY BLASPHEMOUS CHANGES TO IT WILL BE REGARDED AS ROYAL TREASON AND WILL RESULT IN DEATH BY DAWN! DEATH BY DAWN! DEATH BY DAWN!

-----------------------

That place over there........ahh never mind
    finally, now I can end all my friendships with "the people who have feelings"

R.I.P Captain America.