Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 5057

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Came in here to say that that is gross, dude.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shinta|hikari View Post
    You ate it.

again..?
    That would be an interesting experiment. How much food could we save by digesting it twice?

It would be difficult to do because once you start handling the specimen the water becomes one homogeneous colour and you can't see it well. You've got to go by feel.

Quote Originally Posted by DS
    I hope you threw away those utensils.
    Plastic utensils were godsend. Only had one, so had to make it count.

Thank you all for your concerns. I'm touched that you were all as taken back as I was. I'm otherwise in good health. Rectum feels strangely empty (lonely?) after losing something so large, but that's just temporary.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Please guys, is there a way to automatically block access to the threads when you are having a breakfast, when there are specific words on page that you want to access?
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Three groups got accused of plagiarism, two of them asked me to fix their shit for them (so far), one got angry when I said no, the bad thing about being nice is that when you say no ONCE, you`re an asshole.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Three groups got accused of plagiarism, two of them asked me to fix their shit for them (so far), one got angry when I said no, the bad thing about being nice is that when you say no ONCE, you`re an asshole.
    In recent years I've been toughening up myself to say "no" the first time so that I don't have things to deal with afterwards.

I suppose it depends on the people you're saying "no" to as well. Some just have this expectation that they're entitled to your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I suppose it depends on the people you're saying "no" to as well. Some just have this expectation that they're entitled to your help.
    100% this. Some other groups ask me how to do things or to give my opinion and I gladly help them, but these people just expect me to do things for them.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

What kinds of groups are these? Fellow classmates, random students you see in the library, students in a class you are TA'ing, friends, etc? Because 2 of these kinds of groups probably deserve your help.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Fellow classmates I guess.

Well they either see you as a knowledgeable person and leader, or as a shill. Sounds like you think they think you're a sucker, but good on you for saying 'no' and standing up for your principles.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Origin's update pisses me off. It had 2 days to do whatever it wants, but it chooses to wait for me to play a game before it goes "Let's update!"

Is it that hard to learn from Steam? I'm sure they're not going to sue you for an auto-update feature. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Origin's update pisses me off. It had 2 days to do whatever it wants, but it chooses to wait for me to play a game before it goes "Let's update!"

Is it that hard to learn from Steam? I'm sure they're not going to sue you for an auto-update feature. >_>
    Following Steam's lead is not a smart move. Just kidding, it's a lot better than it used to be. But yeah Origin has some major issues they need to work out. I was dl'ing BF4 and after 6 hours got to 90% when my PC crashed. Booted up, had to start the dl all over again, even though Origin's dl scheme is supposed to resume at the last completed block of data.

Wanna bitch some, too: Why am I such a scaredy cat? Wanted to subtly tell a girl that I like her last friday, but chickened out at the last second. Well, she was with all the rest of the class, so if I had called her out, everyone would have stopped and looked. Was too much for me. Still, I hate that I didn´t do it. Fuck me, forever alone. :>

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Just be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Wanna bitch some, too: Why am I such a scaredy cat? Wanted to subtly tell a girl that I like her last friday, but chickened out at the last second. Well, she was with all the rest of the class, so if I had called her out, everyone would have stopped and looked. Was too much for me. Still, I hate that I didn´t do it. Fuck me, forever alone. :>
    Sit next to her in class or find out when she's alone next time and ask her out for coffee.

If you were subtle enough then others probably wouldn't have noticed it, or she might have missed it too. Though what did you mean by "subtly" telling her?

I guess this part is why love and relationships are supposed to be fun and exciting, but I liken them to job interviews... not something I look forward to.

Some guy I had a crush since forever invited me to a beach house till new year, wed be sleeping together but i cant go cause i must go meet my family. fuck my life

Just set up my new Windows phone... then dropped my Windows phone and dented a corner of the glass screen and plastic shell. It's a small dent but just knowing it's there pisses me off. I had an Android phone for over 2 years, dropped it a few times, no damage. Damn these ultra-slim pansy phones.

Some guy I had a crush since forever invited me to a beach house till new year, wed be sleeping together but i cant go cause i must go meet my family. fuck my life
    No way to "excuse" yourself for just one year?

@Ani: I reckon that phones these days need a case if they're expected to last. This is until the flexible displays start popping up. The fact that you only had a dent instead of a shattered screen would have pleasantly surprised me.

Just be straight.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Just be straight.
    Doesn't change a thing.