Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

flixdragon

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

I'm an anime fan and i love Gundam, but i'm not a big fan of those old gundam series like the very first gundam series. What i'm hearing alot is that Gundam Zeta is really good and i'm interseted but it's old, so i'm wondering is it worth to download and watch?

please reply back

Zeta Gundam

Yea its one of the best gundam shows out there.

flixdragon

Zeta Gundam

awesome then, i'll start downloding

Zeta Gundam

It's a great series, but you need an attention span longer than 5 seconds.

Zeta Gundam

If you loved G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Seed & Destiny, you might find Zeta a little......... different. Yes it is good I agree, but not everybody will be able to enjoy it.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Zeta Gundam

Originally posted by: Psyke
    If you loved G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Seed & Destiny, you might find Zeta a little......... different. Yes it is good I agree, but not everybody will be able to enjoy it.
    Oh yes, it does not feature everyone from main cast having a Gundam and there are some ugly people here and there and uhmm... it has a story!!! OMG!!! They ripped Akatsuki and gave it to some guy called Char!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] <--- here spoiler!
    It definitely sucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Zeta Gundam

this is pretty sad that only 3 people here give a damn about Z Gundam, quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to the Gundam franchise. I was hoping for streamers and a ticker-tape parade when the sub came out, all we get is a 5 post thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I just reached ep 20 of Zeta Gundam and have to say that its a pretty cool show. I'm liking the fact that the fights aren't extremely one sided and that Quatro and Camille are actually missing shots on the enemy. Only reason I started watching is cause the majority of the suits in MS Saga seem to be from Z Gundam and plus I just got the Zeta Gundam in the game .

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

i recently finished buying the new double-disc sets of Zeta Gundam and finished watching the series for the first time through. i was, overall, fairly impressed. there was a lot more of a mortality rate than in most other Gundam series.

the characters are dynamic (though i find myself liking Char/Quattro far less in this series than i did in original Gundam or especially Char's Counterattack), and the plots is layered very well. it's got a very diverse cast and some excellent mobile suit designs. Scirocco is a great villain, more of a psychological player than a straight-forward fighter (though he's no slouch in a mobile suit).

also, i think it's great to see the growth of government throughout the UC Gundam cannon... watching Zeta made me appreciate the end of Stardust Memory far more than i did when i first watched through it. and the ending of Zeta, well... not going to spoil it. it was nothing like i expected.

and, of course, i can't forget: four murasame is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger_BlaQ
    there was a lot more of a mortality rate than in most other Gundam series.
    You obviously haven't seen V Gundam.

Quote Originally Posted by NomoZ
    You obviously haven't seen V Gundam.
    Who didnt die in that series? I think only about 10 people out of the 500000000000000000000000 that were introduced

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

nope, haven't seen V Gundam, though i have had it downloading (the entire series) for about two days now... should be done sometime tomorrow. not easy downloading an entire 51 episode series in one lump download...

is it worth the wait? really?

i'm also wondering about ZZ Gundam... before i try to track it down and download it, is it worth the wait? i don't want to invest the time and hard drive space into a series that's just going to be a let-down...

V Gundam is IMO the best UC series next to Zeta. It takes place 30 years after Char's Counter-Attack, and it features 2 new groups at war with each other, Feddies are still there to some extent, but no-more Zeeks(if you get this reference you get a gold star)

ZZ is another story. It starts only hours after the last battle in Zeta, which was pretty neat idea. The first 25+/- episodes aren't directed by Tomino, and they are comedic and kinda iffy. However once Tomino takes over the series becomes pretty good. You also get to find out what happens to Camille after Zeta. Overall it's a decent series(better than destiny). If you want you can skip this and just watch Char's CA, you won't miss out on anything.

so wait... what does happen to Kamille? is it all that interesting or shocking? does it make the series worth watching through? hrmm... that's a tough call... if i can find a torrent for it that's being seeded, i'll start it after getting these episodes of V Gundam onto data cds and off of my overflowing hard drive...

anyone got a link for a good ZZ Gundam torrent?

The only group I know of that did ZZ Gundam was AnimeSkyScraper. But, idk if their site or torrents are up anymore. Check www.torrentspy.com

EDIT: ok, it looks like this is the only torrent up for ZZ:

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/5191...ete_Collection

Its a 10.5 GB torrent, so make sure you got space first.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

hrm... guess i better get that V Gundam stuff all dumped onto data dvds and get to work...

thanks much

there should be a torrent on boxtorrents(that's where i got it from).

As for Kamille, it isn't anything big, it was just nice to see it resolved. If you want I can pm you the details.

that'd be awesome NomoZ. better than me sitting here thinking he ends up in an assylum with how cracked he was after all of those souls in the final battle...

Actually I would also like to know what happens to Kamille

I tried watching ZZ but it just didn't seem that appealing to me
    I might dl it again and try to watch it

PMed

if you want to get through the bad parts just read the episode summaries of the first 18-19 episodes on MAHQ, after that Tomino takes over.