Thread: Check out my naruto wallpaper

omikron

Check out my naruto wallpaper

i liked the closing of the new year's special so i made this with vdub and photoshop, what do you think?

i had to make the background pink for now cuz i sakura and ino were stained pink around the edges and it would've taken a while to fix up. it's 1024x768 cuz i didnt feel like uploading 10 different sized images.

What Kage said. Locked.

GotWoot Moderator

Nice cut-out jobs, but you really should work on the background. Having just one color looks very plain, and in addition the one you chose kinda hurts my eyes.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

yea, do something with the background

Nice looking background, but my personal opinion of the ladies of Naruto just went up, like, minus ten points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

give ino bigger tits plz

take off their clothes too

The background is just too plain. I don't think you can quite call that wallpaper yet... On top of that, starring at that thing for more than a minute will make me go blind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the background is plain and i'm not sure if it's just me, but the positioning should be changed a little(yeah, i think it's just me).
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

When I cut Sakura and Hinata out (when the new ending first appeared), I also noticed the colour tint they had around the edges. I started something to correct the green hue in the Hinata figure, but that turned out to be dull work and not really worth it, so I quit it half way through. But it's quite evident if you have a look at your pic.

Well, anyway, good work cutting them out. But I have to agree with the others: The background colour gradually begins to hurt the eyes. And in the end those characters with their furry clothes and sexy poses are quite a joke.

good cutting, background needs work and i dun even like the renders

the only good thing on this is the cutting, if even that. If Sakura and Ino are stained on the edges you just need to fix that. This wallpaper looks like shit actually. The text is not good and the background is a joke. Put some effort into it.

Why is this here? All work belongs in the New sig or w.p thread. Please don't start making new threads for every piece of work.