I several movies recently :

Slumdog Millionaire : Won all those awards and I was really skeptical about it. But this is a very well done movie. It was very good, if you haven' seen it you should definitely see it. A+

Taken : I had seen the ads for this movie and wasn't going to see it in the theatre and wasn't expecting much. I found it to be pretty entertaining though. B

7 Pounds : Wasn't sure what it was about, thought my wife wanted to see it. This was a very good movie too, which is kinda rare for me to say. Took a little while for the story to come together but when it did, it came together well. Amazing movie. A+

Bride Wars : Got for the wife to watch. Chick flick, somewhat entertaining. I fell asleep after about an hour and didn't really care to rewind to find out how it ended. C+

Observe and Report : WTF was I thinking? Did I really expect Seth Rogan to just turn Paul Blart into a very entertaining movie? Walked into it about 10 minutes late because I thought it was 7:30 instead of 7:20.. no loss there. mildly entertaining parts of the movie were overshadowed by the naked fat man with small penis getting as much air time as anna farris. D

Terminator Salvation : Hate to say it, but it wasn't a good movie. I had high hopes for this one and was so anxious to see it but it really just didn't do the franchise justice. TSCC was more entertaining than this movie. B-